• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fun Things to do while Rolling at Home

Well, what I ended up doing was listening to music, sitting up on my bed, talking to people who weren't there, dancing, and attempting to go on the computer (ended up upside down on the floor cuz it felt so good :D)
But What i took was actually MDMx (i think?) And 2-CB, and it screwed my world up it was amazing, i spent an hour watching my friend (even though i was home alone) walk THROUGH my window, do a circle around my room, wink at me, talk to me (but i couldn't hear him, but I knew what he was saying) crouch down and dissapear, then see my girl, hold her, and talk to her and when i would go to kiss her she would dissappear, then my ceiling would turn into a ball and fall on me, it was surrealistic, it was crazy, it was great :D And every 5 minutes i would all of a sudden be in like a different area, like one second i was on my bed, the next i was at denny's COMPLETELY sober eating food with my girl and my best friend, and it was or felt like it was 100% real, and this happened probably 30+ times and each time i was doing something different and at a different place, it was so damn bizzare :D But were getting more and i'm planning on taking more so that i can get the total mind fuck like last time :D Oh and I tried watching spun on it and wow, big mistake, too tweaky XP i couldn't watch it so i layed on the couch with my girl and friend with headphoens on haha.
But thanks for the suggestions i'll know for next time :D

rolling at home solo or no?

solo:
yeah, i tend to get geeked out on a computer or my phone for hours. surfind the web, chatting with people, looking up most random shit ever, forgetting what i look for and start looking for totally off topic shit.... and etc
but while solo, get some glowsticks, vick, some techno, a steamed out restroom, and ... do whatever! dont watch movies, cuz thats a waste of a roll, and thats just my opinion. download diff music, look up diff music. also they got some really trippy videos on youtube made FOR rolling which really fuck you up. lol

if you got a girl.... come on now!

a dude! just go with a flow and do whatever feels right and fun. stay occupied and not by some stupid shit like looking for bud under the coach, cuz you will NEVER find it lol.

rolling at home is fun, to me anyways. with good crowd, some music, glowsticks, blacklight and etc.

you probably know this, but have some weed. and actually a duster... it does wonders [its not safe to use, im just mentioning it, because it really fucks your world up.].

Ewww... duster is dirty. You just admitted it isn't safe. Why not nitrous? It is safe and I can't imagine it's not better.

Playing with animals/dogs is actually so carefree and fun while your rolling, just interacting with something thats dull while you yourself are a bit dulled from the MDMA is a good time, a dog and yourself can become best buddies!

I bought a glow dome last weekend to see if it would be a fun home rolling activity, and damn, it was a brilliant idea, especially on the strobe light setting of it. ahahaha.

If im at home rolling alone, im usually on msn and facebook, while im blasting high quality tunes while im doing a nice blade session :)

Don't roll without one of these (or similar):
Mini Massager

Winamp visualization plugins are good, try acidspunk...especially good on HD TV + surround sound

Also:
- your favorite flavor of gum
- music videos (they seem way more deep and meaningful)

Amazing feeling I discovered while rolling at a house party at my house when I decided to take a quick shower because I thought it would feel good. If your shower sprays lines of water with a sort of circular outline shape, close your eyes and move your head in a circular motion keeping the cirular shape made by the shower spray in the center of the top of your head. Feels like god is pissong circles of joy into your brain.

Taking a bunch of glowstick cracking them open and spinning around in circles so the glow in the dark stuff gets on all of my walls and it looks like im in space lol

I just sit on the computer, listen to music. roll around on the bed. SEX!!!! yea not alot you can do at home.

Roll Party!

Lets see what everyone's favorite things to do/have at a rolling party at their house are. Toys, lights, accessories, so on. What makes your night when a DJ isn't on hand.

Good house music, I like to rent lights from a nearby store (lasers, strobes, regular bright moving lights), LED click on key chains for shows, lots of MDMA.