What Artist/Genre/Track Do you LOATHE! (Electronic Music)

I hate Nickelback with a passion. I also despise Lady Gaga/Rhianna/ and most R&B.

lil-wayne-300x300-2008-10-09.jpg

Lilwhine.

little name change so it best fits M&DJs

I loathe Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, and that entire new trance scene. (I loathe most of the trance scene except for trance circa late 90's/early millennium)

Pop and rap go into my loathe list as well
(I do like hip-hop though, but not the mainstreem radio hip-hop. I dig the underground brooklyn scene style and what not)

Last edited:
Lady GaGa, Lil Wayne, Kanye, any fuckin attention whore.. fuck em

I'm probably gonna cop it for this one, but Sandstorm by Darude. Oh, and Pure by DJ Zany.

Both were/are played wayy too often!

little name change so it best fits M&DJs

I loathe Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, and that entire new trance scene. (I loathe most of the trance scene except for trance circa late 90's/early millennium)

Pop and rap go into my loathe list as well
(I do like hip-hop though, but not the mainstreem radio hip-hop. I dig the underground brooklyn scene style and what not)

Mainstream techno is shit. All my favorite CD's I got from random local DJ's for freeeee,

i rekon tiesto is quite the bitch

i dont see what the fuss is about

give me local melb dj;s any fukn day

edit: OH OH OH and them fukn hardstyle songs with sum *dont post that* soundin dude talking/rambling
through the whole song tryin to sound like some sort of mad cunt

Last edited by a moderator:
give me local melb dj;s any fukn day

Which DJs are you referring to? Melbourne does have some good local DJs (Agent 86, Dave Pham, Mike Callander, Rollin Connection), but then you also have Jon Course, who is one of the worst DJs I have ever seen!!!

^^ Adam Bartas, Nick Mascara, Kizzam, Mickey Nox, John Baptiste, Tommy K, Dean Paps, Orkestrated, Chris Bloomfield & Clint Morgan....

Just to name a few good Melbourne DJ's. ;)

Bass-fucking-hunter :X

He such an absolute cunt stick it's untrue.. :|
If I could blow up 10 people in the world with a handy, pocket-sized button, I'm sure he'd be atleast in the top 5 of that list.

I mean c'mon, look at the cunt:
Basshunter.jpg

He's so blow-up-able.

although he doesnt do much anymore, I cannot fucking STAND Aphrodite, worst drum and bass producer ever, every single song sounded the same.