What Artist/Genre/Track Do you LOATHE! (Electronic Music)

Basshunter is a complete cunt. He should be neatured so he can't infect the rest of the world

Also any hardstyle or happy hardcore cheesy bollox. How anyone enjoys that shite is beyond me

me too man. i used to really dig them, but now i can't fucking STAND hearing their shit. it makes me want to punch something.

that and most pop music with girls singing. but take that same girls' voice and throw it on a drum n bass track and that will change everything %)

Bass-fucking-hunter :X

He such an absolute cunt stick it's untrue.. :|
If I could blow up 10 people in the world with a handy, pocket-sized button, I'm sure he'd be atleast in the top 5 of that list.

I mean c'mon, look at the cunt:
Basshunter.jpg

He's so blow-up-able.

This.

Euro of course.
Poor quality Drum and Bass.
Crystal Castles
Armin Van Buuren (great radio DJ, crap DJ in person)
Old techno. Pre 95 would be my guess.
Minimal done by amateurs, as a fad.
Deadmaus, just cause he's someone to hate on.
Poorly beat matched Hardcore.
Dubstep, another fad.
Poorly produced breakcore.
Slacker ambient productions.

Any place where they messed the PA up.
Any place where they played "that track" and it shut you down.
Bad trainwrecks.

Euro of course.
THIS!

We're lucky it's slowly going away, and techno is comming back (I just hope, the techno stars go back to their roots - Beyer, Kröcher, Umek, ...)

Euro of course.
Poor quality Drum and Bass.
Crystal Castles
Armin Van Buuren (great radio DJ, crap DJ in person)
Old techno. Pre 95 would be my guess.
Deadmaus, just cause he's someone to hate on.
Poorly beat matched Hardcore.
Dubstep, another fad.
Poorly produced breakcore.
Slacker ambient productions.

Any place where they messed the PA up.
Any place where they played "that track" and it shut you down.
Bad trainwrecks.

Wow, it's almost like you're reading my mind. Except I don't know what Crystal Castles is and I think there is some good Dubstep around. Yeah Deadmaus is way overrated, I feel like people who listen to him only listen to him cause he is the "in" thing right now. Basically, they are not real electronic music fans.

Wow, it's almost like you're reading my mind. Except I don't know what Crystal Castles is and I think there is some good Dubstep around. Yeah Deadmaus is way overrated, I feel like people who listen to him only listen to him cause he is the "in" thing right now. Basically, they are not real electronic music fans.

Crystal Castles.... Crimewave......... The LA Riots remix is still hot tho ;)

basshunter,
i was at one of his ""raves"" (concerts) only cause other djs were playing at it
that i liked. and he spent half the time of his set talking about him self and then proceding to take his shirt off i wanted to puke:| he's just a douche bag that make's shitty love songs that a seven year old could write better, not to mention he uses the same kicks/basses/hihats/snares/claps and shit over and over agian, theres not much originality at all; anyone can make music on fruity loops, but teeny-boppers are giving him way too much credit. apparently he got really drunk and some kid gave him some kid of bzp pill backstage,
and he fucking played some song twice, and he didn't want to come out on stage for like 20 minutes so all the 14 year olds were screaming his name like he was the jonas brothers or some shit, i left after that, i was so irritated it killed my roll.

you can't really understand good hardstyle if you've been to a party where its being played, with the right settings, so the sound isnt masked by the kick. it's a lot easier to dance to hardstyle and thats kinda the point, cause if your trying to dance to hardcore (around 165 bpm) its pretty hard, unless your twacked out of your mind.

Well aside from top 50 music, RnB music, RnB producers and RnB fans...

I don't much like drum n bass MCs. I like to listen to DnB at home, in the car etc. But I don't like going and seeing DJ's play it cause 90% of the time there will be an MC there and the volume of his voice is usually so high that it drowns out the music. Plus apart from MC Conrad and Jakes every other MC I have seen doesnt know when to shut up, ie during a breakdown / melodic part. Also they mostly just talk complete and utter shit that gets repetitive after 5mins.

I attempted to listen to hardstyle a while ago. Twas awful. Most of the set seemed like it was well known trance tunes that some burke had "remixed"- read: put that awful beat to it and sucked the life out of the original song.

EDIT:
add 2 many djs to this list. They fucking suck balls. Saw them once in 2006, hated it. Was forced to see them again by the mrs in 2008, hated it even more. Seriously how do they get gigs when all they seem to do is slam one shit (often not even EDM) tune in to another, then another, followed by 30 seconds of a good tune, then back to more shite... lame.

Last edited:
"David Guetta Feat Akon - sexy Bitch" type of music
MCs on parties. I really don't need some jackass screaming "make some noise" "are you feelin' it" etc. to have a good time. I'm okay with "...out next DJ is [insert name]!!!" and that's it, get the f*** away from the microphone let the people enjoy music!!:X!

does it offend you yeah? ugh.......any HHC....poorly produced dubstep makes me angry, and superhard/heavy dnb aka tech itch, dylan, etc

On basshunter lol funny little fact, all he uses to compile his music and produce it i guess is frooty loops?