• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Hong Kong girl dies after ketamine snorting contest

:Ketamine snorting contest? Now I have heard everything. Next thing will be a 2c-e snorting contest :|

I recently accidentally gave someone prolly 80~mg of 2ce in a line recently... mistaking the baggie to have been my leftover mephedrone... suffice to say, they came out of it alright and they had never experienced a psychedelic before

Next thing will be a 2c-e snorting contest :|

I've almost seen this. It wasn't quite a contest, but a girl who (in my opinion) had no business using psychedelics snorted perhaps 40mg, thinking that it was oxycodone, for reasons not entirely clear to me.

Edit: A previous poster seems to have experienced something remarkably similar. 2-Cx drugs are becoming more commonplace, it seems.

I saw this video weeks and weeks ago. I understood it to be a hoax, from the info where I found it.

It was a video hosting site. Will try and dig it out.

She couldn't have actually died from the Ketamine itself, could she have? The LD-50 is much higher than even the amount she did. 10 grams is not enough to kill even a lightweight person, I believe. Do you think there was another drug cut in there?

That was pretty sad to watch to be honest with you.

If these people are having "K snorting contests", they are obviously experienced with the drug. How they can actually sit there and let someone do that is beyond me. Then again, she is quite clearly experienced with K herself if shes able to stand after that, hell I was surprised she didnt pass out half way though it.

It is sad that a moderator at BL would say something this foolish. Unethical yes, criminal no. She did it by her own accord, charging those people with murder would be a huge mistake. Everyone should be able to make their own decisions regarding use, peer pressure is not murder.

As for this girl, she was clearly fucked up before the line. It would be no surprise if alcohol was also involved considering they were in a club. All very sad no matter how you spin it. As I have said many times before, ketamine is not as harmless as people try to depict it as. Doing that much is just plain stupid though, winner of the Darwin award this month. But such a shame people video taped this death for fun, the Chinese are just so uncivilized as anyone who has been to Asia can attest to.

exactly

this is analogous to saying that a group of people urging a reckless man to jump off a building were murderers. they would not be murderers, twats maybe:\

people choose to do their own actions and they are their own behaviour. what you do you do of your own volition and suggestions are not the same as being forced at knife point

Awesome response.....not!

Please explain your logic then genius, I think it is fairly clear that no one intentionally took the girls life by cheering on a foolish act. Perhaps you need to look up the definition of murder since you are so damn intelligent.

There is nothing cool about adding fuel to the fire of anti-drug legislation and a society wide attitude that users and those who associate with them are all worthless criminals, the exact stigma a murder charge would perpetuate.

You the kind of idiot guy like the guy in the vid who is tidying up the line

she did it to herself?

its a mans world, and believe me its more so in asia

those guys surrounding her are partialy responsible, they were egging her on, open your eyes. id put those dudes in the hospital in a heartbeat, but thats the kind of guy i am, obviously a lil ignorant bitch like you aren't.

i bet those dudes couldnt wait for her to fall into the hole so they could have their fun..you the same? ask yourself that

and if the Vid isn't real, my logic still holds water. k is epidemic atm in parts of china right? just imagine the things that happen to people in the hole

I could put your bitch ass in it's place more for sure, but no use

rethink your logic worldwithin

Personally, I don't think you can fit enough Ketamine powder in a human nose, let alone absorb it, to have a lethal OD.

I say this girl either was on something else at the same time, or the drug wasn't ketamine at all.

She couldn't have actually died from the Ketamine itself, could she have? The LD-50 is much higher than even the amount she did. 10 grams is not enough to kill even a lightweight person, I believe. Do you think there was another drug cut in there?
I dont think they would cut it with another drug (being as they can claim ketamines ok cause docters use it) [than again all speculation] although I could see it being cut with something like sugar... hell mabey even smarties for flavor. Although as people said who knows what she had done or drank before? Also it looked like a pretty stressfull environment already it woulldn't surprise me if that set her over.

Also wanna add dosn't japanese yahoo count as "official media for the story" the dates match up

this is really fucked up...so many people who are only like 15 in my old village are doing K now - more than once...it's disgusting I try & tell people not to do it, but whatcan you do... :(

what are you people on about saying she looks like she hasnt done ketamine before.

Most people when they first try ketamine arent smiling they feel horrible because it feels so wrong when your ego is destroyed.

She was definatly a ketamine addict, have any of you guys actually seen a K addict? whenever they take the substance they look super happy.

Even when K heads are scoring the drug they look all excited and happy.

Clueless idiots. BTW i know people where I live who could quite easily go through a quarter litre (12.5 grams) in a day and way more if they had more K available.

Ketamine tolerance is insane when you are using from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to sleep.

I have a mate who could probably sniff that line and still be standing. NO SHIT either. His body is fucked he's already been told if he carries on taking K he will die, but he still goes through grams and grams a day of IVing.

this is really fucked up...so many people who are only like 15 in my old village are doing K now - more than once...it's disgusting I try & tell people not to do it, but whatcan you do... :(

You talk about it as though Ketamine is a poison or something...?

LOL, Jam...put your love affair with Ketamine aside for the moment...let the children talk

ketamine when used too often can destroy your bladder-not so benign.

i cant stand the way i feel on it as i like drugs that enhance my feelings not remove them, but thats just personal taste. doing k all the time though is certainly unhealthy. moderate use is fine