• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Hong Kong girl dies after ketamine snorting contest

Seriously the people egging her on to take more and more should be charged with murder. I would hope that a sober person would never ever attempt such a stupid stunt and the people around a stoned person would never let them try :(. Sad times when somebody dies through a game!

Erowid says it can take 5-15 minutes and I am sure someone determined enough I am sure they could stay sober for 90 seconds although at the end you can tell she is really starting to become fucked up.

Bearlove while I do agree society and peer pressure is a very very intense and usually stupid and damaging thing she was the only one who could make herself do it. It's not like someone can send a signal into her brain forceing her to (although the money is just about as close as you can get to it [free K is also tempting])

Really I wonder if anyone reads the comments people post.... everyones saying "wouldn't she fall flat on her face in two minutes" and no one realises that she was only going for a minute in a half.

\/You think the rest of the world is more civilized? remember where just animals who can think about eachother \/

Last edited:
Seriously the people egging her on to take more and more should be charged with murder. I would hope that a sober person would never ever attempt such a stupid stunt and the people around a stoned person would never let them try :(. Sad times when somebody dies through a game!

It is sad that a moderator at BL would say something this foolish. Unethical yes, criminal no. She did it by her own accord, charging those people with murder would be a huge mistake. Everyone should be able to make their own decisions regarding use, peer pressure is not murder.

As for this girl, she was clearly fucked up before the line. It would be no surprise if alcohol was also involved considering they were in a club. All very sad no matter how you spin it. As I have said many times before, ketamine is not as harmless as people try to depict it as. Doing that much is just plain stupid though, winner of the Darwin award this month. But such a shame people video taped this death for fun, the Chinese are just so uncivilized as anyone who has been to Asia can attest to.

sooo sad, she looks like she has no idea what ketamine is, or what the correct dose is etc etc.
I bet she knew NOTHING of this drug, and it obviously got pushed on her via peer pressure, poor girl, bless her soul, she didnt even know what she was in for :(

What he said was not foolish, what he said was an opinion.
It's a foolish opinion. Murder is the crime of killing another person deliberately. What these people did was encourage a stupid person to continue doing the stupid things she was doing to herself. Calling them murderers erodes the meaning of that term.

You cannot fit a lethal dose of ketamine in your nose this article is bullshittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

That's what I first thought. The article also doesn't say if she died from poisoning or the effects of the drug (cardiac arrest, respiratory problems, etc.)

I am sure I figured out that you need about 15g of K in your body to get to LD50...

Last edited:
It is sad that a moderator at BL would say something this foolish. Unethical yes, criminal no. She did it by her own accord, charging those people with murder would be a huge mistake. Everyone should be able to make their own decisions regarding use, peer pressure is not murder.

As for this girl, she was clearly fucked up before the line. It would be no surprise if alcohol was also involved considering they were in a club. All very sad no matter how you spin it. As I have said many times before, ketamine is not as harmless as people try to depict it as. Doing that much is just plain stupid though, winner of the Darwin award this month. But such a shame people video taped this death for fun, the Chinese are just so uncivilized as anyone who has been to Asia can attest to.

Bearlove's comment was cool

yours is stupid

rethink your logic idiot

ugh most of it would have had to have been absorbed through her lungs at that point don't you think? fuckin a...

!?

Most of it, I guess, would end up in her stomach.

trying to contemplate what would happen once all the moist inner head surface area was covered... ugh, don't even wanna know..

has anyone found anything official in the media about this? I'm still rooting for hoax..

Has anyone actually heard/known of someone dying from snorting a normal sized line? Prob. not.

I'd venture to say this video is real. There is a growing epidemic in that area of ketamine abuse, and you could see she was struggling after 1 or 2 snorts. I think it looked pretty authentic. It wasn't as if she blew right through the line. Near the end, she was barely getting any of it. It's pretty disgusting to watch.

betchya it was sugar or flour lol. I'd tell 'em why snort when you could inject?

BANG BANG BANG ;)

Bearlove's comment was cool

yours is stupid

rethink your logic idiot

Awesome response.....not!

Please explain your logic then genius, I think it is fairly clear that no one intentionally took the girls life by cheering on a foolish act. Perhaps you need to look up the definition of murder since you are so damn intelligent.

There is nothing cool about adding fuel to the fire of anti-drug legislation and a society wide attitude that users and those who associate with them are all worthless criminals, the exact stigma a murder charge would perpetuate.

whoa

how terrible.

some ppl said she looked like she didn't know what k was. i can assume she's had stuff up her nose before: a "line," if you can even call that ROPE a line, that is as long as what she was using is a HUGE red flag. why the hell would you compete in a contest like this? sure, she might not have considered what that much would do to her, but she had to know it wouldn't be GOOD. if you can charge a drunk driver w/ 2nd degree murder, then you should certainly be able to charge the eggers on with murder! peer pressure isn't murder, but when you KNOW she's going to end up dying?! someone had to recognize the consequences of her actions. who was the one that was sober enough to lay out this line anyway? wth. i hope this was a hoax. yikes.

/\/\Finnally someone who sounds like some sense. A drunk driver dosnt necissarilly choose to (although they do), but they choose to get themselves in a situation where they in the end chose to get drunk enough to not be able to make a thought about driving. The girl chose to snuff nothing else... I saw a funny comment in the youtuve video today for all the fake names "This storys real... Her name is Dum Phuc, google it!"