• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Hong Kong girl dies after ketamine snorting contest

What's the real source on this, can it be trusted? For fucks sake! That was epic if it was uncut, had to be at least a quarter! I have trouble getting .2 up my nose, it's just swells shut on me.. I hope this is a hoax

SHE WAS TAKEING THAT LINE FOR OVER A MINUTE AND A HALF!!!!!! I mean I know it called intoxication, but this is rediculouse. Theres always the possibility theres something cut in it and its just a lot of something else and little bit of ketamine. Although the video is probably real, nohing looking really repeated the backround music is playing the whole time and there really is no cuts. After a while you see her switch noses and if you watch a lot of is just pulled in and spilled out. Really is this what money does?
It would be cool to get a translation.

Dragynfyr people can do a lot if they really put thier mind to it.... dosn't always mean its a good idea though

Edit: found this I think its the same thing, but the article came out wierd. http://hk.news.yahoo.com/article/090824/3/dvd0.html and translated with google toolbar

"
(Sing Tao Daily Report) YMCA of Hong Kong a popular north of drug abuseDisco , It was rumored the U.S. girl crazy "Sok K" death event. The girl, the suspect was invited to challenge the "cord K" competition, will bar the platform piles "K powder" to straw ropes slowly into the nose, the last more than a dozen girls in the United States, "sportsman cord Girls" cheer, the earned 500 yuan "bonus", was called one night, "K after." Online news, spicy evening dance Hit the U.S. girl was suddenly collapsed and was later certified dead in hospital.

North of drug abuse, after the market was closed K

"Play of drugs? You Play Well played!" Was recently in the social networking site Facebook, there are Internet users publish a fashionably dressed, was about 17, the age of eight United States and girls, playing in a disco contest Sok K fragment. The two minute clip, the U.S. girls to coarse straw, a dozen friends in the crowd, the stage slowly to shop at the bar seemed to be about one meter K inhalation powder to make the nose, next to his friends constantly stir up trouble and eventually the United States Girls Most inhalation powder, 500 yuan on the spot to win, "to accept the award," Shi Hai assumed "V" word victory gestures, like a very coquettish.

Online news, the inhalation of a large number of K Tsai America girl, that evening, after K was sealed and subsequently beat violently hot sexy dance, but soon she onset of coma, his friends thought that she was "high Great stripped", and found She did not breathe, so be admitted to hospital, was certified dead.

YMCA of Hong Kong A fun, said the recent northwardShenzhen Entertainment venues, have a friend who match the cable K fragments sent to him, the original claim that the United States and girl in Shenzhen nightclub K fragment has recently spread to become "poisonous green" hot topic, many people think America girls "too dumb" all of a sudden claim K powder too much, there are a lot of people only paid attention to teenage beauty and posture, but did not heard of the death of a friend of the cable K for self-examination.

Evangelical Lutheran tannoy director of the Center, said Liu Zhang, Sok K race fragment shows that some young people vulnerable to peer influence and atmosphere, many young people in such an environment and atmosphere, the first exit at any time K inhaled drug, it must be put in Identification begun to taste the drugs by our youth to make appropriate counseling. Liu also believes that some people may use cable K competition, the U.S. girls, "another of the map" and call upon the young girls to be careful to protect themselves.

"Sok K" a great legacy, apart from leading to confusion, paranoia, memory loss, but also can damage the brain cells, causing coma and death. Published last month, according to the Coroner's report, last year there were 143 deaths due to drug abuse, increased 19 percent over the previous year, the drugs have become the number one killer. Li people's
"

Last edited:
less than 1/10 of that would have lasted me a weekend...if not longer.

^if it's real.

Holy K-hole, Batman!!! 8o

cookiemonster420;7590470 said:
After a while you see her switch noses and if you watch a lot of is just pulled in and spilled out. Really is this what money does?
"

Yes, has happened to me plenty of times

I was just stateing that as it shows that she was doing WAAAAAAAAAAY the fuck too much... her nose was barely accepting it.

Online news, the inhalation of a large number of K Tsai America girl, that evening, after K was sealed and subsequently beat violently hot sexy dance, but soon she onset of coma, his friends thought that she was "high Great stripped", and found She did not breathe, so be admitted to hospital, was certified dead.

YMCA of Hong Kong A fun, said the recent northwardShenzhen Entertainment venues, have a friend who match the cable K fragments sent to him, the original claim that the United States and girl in Shenzhen nightclub K fragment has recently spread to become "poisonous green" hot topic, many people think America girls "too dumb" all of a sudden claim K powder too much, there are a lot of people only paid attention to teenage beauty and posture, but did not heard of the death of a friend of the cable K for self-examination.

Evangelical Lutheran tannoy director of the Center, said Liu Zhang, Sok K race fragment shows that some young people vulnerable to peer influence and atmosphere, many young people in such an environment and atmosphere, the first exit at any time K inhaled drug, it must be put in Identification begun to taste the drugs by our youth to make appropriate counseling. Liu also believes that some people may use cable K competition, the U.S. girls, "another of the map" and call upon the young girls to be careful to protect themselves.

This google translation is hillarious...it makes it sound like it was done by a Cantonese speaking English translator on K.=D What is the onset timeframe like for this drug. Even if she had an enourmous tolerance, when should we have started to notice it in her behavior- how long does it take to kick in intranasally? Havent self administered this drug but was given it once IV for surgery ( but got versed 1st- so dosesn't count- poor recall.)

You cannot fit a lethal dose of ketamine in your nose this article is bullshittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

It almost hurt to watch, how someone can be so stupid!

damn K is so rare out here. its my DOC but there's just so little around iv only sampled a friends stash that came from Pakistan and once at lovefest in SF. had another friend who flew to china and said there was just blocks and blocks of it at some club she went to. maybe ill get lucky.......or fly off to china

Movie is very questionable,
it is possible to snort lots of grams in such a few time? ...most likely not
People could be so stupid to take maybe 100 times or more the normal drug dose? ...most likely not

How the hell would she even be standing after doing half of that? She had a tough nose!

It looks questionable to me as well.

Theres currently a wave of ketamine addiction among Hong Kong youth. At prices often below 15 dollars US for a gram I can actually see how these situations could arise.

What a line. RIP.

aren't you holed within 2 minutes of a massive line like that? I smell propaganda bull shit. Has a toxicology report been issued with her case?

I can understand Ketamine addiction, as i mention in others thread, are a lots of problems with this substance in Romania.

But I’m sure that you must have an elephant trunk%) to snort huge amount of powders, physical is impossible.

What is the onset timeframe like for this drug. Even if she had an enourmous tolerance, when should we have started to notice it in her behavior- how long does it take to kick in intranasally? Havent self administered this drug but was given it once IV for surgery ( but got versed 1st- so dosesn't count- poor recall.)

Usually it kicks in pretty fast, within a couple minutes. I was fulling expecting her to fall flat on her face by the end of it.

I'd say if your teLly going for it could be done.. You'd need a 3 gram a day habbit tho to hack puttin it up your nose..

Poor girl if this article is true. Can't see it being a hoax tbh..

She looks small, 10g could kill her..

Oh and yes plenty of people out there are stupid enough to take a hundread doses of a drug..