• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

okay ... And just when hubby and I decided to clean up for awhile - finally got my stupid miligram scale today too. Timing!

sounds like you're in business. order said chem and then start off with low doses. increase dosage as necessary. report back and let us know how it went.

%)Yeah, but I mean we (my Hubby and I) just went thru a bunch of money on these jwhs and I've kinda built up a tolerance and told him just yesterday - we need to leave this crap alone for awhile. And then today when I mentioned that I saw a new one ... He says, "forget it". So I'll just live vicariously thru someone else who is brave enough to be the guinne-pig. You try it and let me know?!

With a brand new RC like this, CD posters are gonna be out of our depth. The Advanced Drug Discussion thread is here, and there's another here.
It has like 3 posts. Nothing is known about this chemical. I strongly urge you not to take it. Of course someone will be the first; however, they will hopefully be sufficiently well versed in chemistry and pharmacology to be taking an informed risk. It is a JWH-250 analogue apparently, and the speculation in ADD seems fairly positive, but very little is known about it. The only good HR advice is to stick to something better researched.

Well, like I said before I'm blonde (even though I have an i.q. of 142) ... anyway what does 'ADD' mean? and what does "HR' mean? I've only been aware of the jwhs for about 2 or 3 months now. But I have definitely built up a tolerance to the 018 and 073 ... I liked the the 250 the second time around much better. Thanks for the information.

From the ADD thread:
This is just an analogue of JWH-250 with a cyclohexylethyl instead of a pentyl chain coming off the indole nitrogen.
The JWH series is named after its creator. This chemical is basically a JWH, it has the same basic structure, it just happens to have been made by someone else.

Nice find, Yerg. Was wondering about that myself. People had told me it was insanely similar to JWH-073 or 250, so that explains why. Never tried it or seen it myself.

If this doesn't get much more info I'll merge into Syth discussion soon - looking like it probably won't.

Well, as usual I don't know what you're referring to 'Win-FX'? I did really well in school, managed to avoid chemistry all the way through college. I thought I had done it all ... cocaine, crack, weed, 1 hit of acid one time (that was bizarre), a couple of xtc pills way back in my twenties. But I get on here and there are SO MANY drugs that people talk about that I just have plain never heard of. On here, I feel dumb or inexperienced, which is not a feeling I have felt a lot in my lifetime. By some of the trip reports, I'm thinking I'll just be happy in my ignorance.

I doubt it's bullshit Frank, it has a similar structure to the JWHs so I'd expect it to have similar activity.

Personally, I like WinFX. Dose range is higher but so far I prefer the high to jwh018 or 073.

No Drug Test questions

Chainer

Can you be more specific about the high? And is it something that you sprinkle or dissolve or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is related to Jwh-250 then I will have to try it out as jwh-250 is my favorite high of all the CB receptor ticklers!!

Can you be more specific about the high? And is it something that you sprinkle or dissolve or what?

Pop into our Syth Cannaboid Discussion thread - there is a wealth of information about these there.

Its real name atleast the way I heard it was SR-18 and its related to jwh-250.

^Its "real name" will be the long systematic name, i.e 1-cyclohexylethyl-3-(2-methoxyphenylacetyl)indole. Any others are just convenient abbreviations, none of which are inherently more "real", or correct, than any other shorthand term.

Last edited:
These synthetic cannabinoids scare me. Firstly, you don't know what's in them and secondly, they haven't been rigorously tested by the FDA or through thousands of years of use by millions of people worldwide as is in the case of cannabis. Buy hey, whatever floats your boat!