• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

^Smoking drugs causes them to enter the brain quicker than insufflation. If anything, snorting it would be longer and smoother.

eyesdontshut - there are a shit load of places that will answer you, here's not one of them.

so is it effective intranasally? how about taking it sublingual?

As described above, no, it's not. OP said it gave him nothing more than a headache (probably a physical effect of snorting insoluble dust), and others have pointed out that it would not be expected to work intranasally because it is not water soluble. Sublinqual absorption would have the same problem.

It sounds like you can eat it though (because the gut has mechanisms to absorb non-polar materials). Be careful on the dose though, it's potent.

Last edited:
I remember reading a couple different things about how certain non-water (and partially water) soluble substances can be used intranasally/sublingually. otherwise how would sublingual ativan/other benzos work? isn't it all about lipid solubility? if so is there any info on jwh-018 lipid solubility?
also wouldn't an alcohol or glycerine or oil/fat solution help bioavailability, like the cannabis tinctures do?

Yeah, eating JWH-018 is definitely effective, I actually liked it more than smoking it due to not having the right stuff to smoke it from (a meth pipe or a vap), until one time I ate 20mgs and tripped for like 24 hours straight, maybe little exaggerated but 16 hours for sure, i couldnt handle it so went to sleep, woke up 8 hours later still seemingly at my peak.

^You found that enjoyable? Horses for courses I guess.

and now that I think of it, THC is not water soluble yet there is a sublingual version of dronabinol (its still non-water soluble THC) called Namisol. and I've personally tried the oil from marinol under the tongue and it worked really well, felt stronger and kicked in faster than taking it orally. so why wouldn't it work in this case?
also anyone have any idea if alcohol would help sublingual absorption?

I've eaten small amounts of jwh-018, to very little effect. Smoking a tenth of what I've eaten blew my face apart.

But yeah- its not water-soluble, so snorting would be a waste, though plugging could be an option.

I remember reading a couple different things about how certain non-water (and partially water) soluble substances can be used intranasally/sublingually. otherwise how would sublingual ativan/other benzos work? isn't it all about lipid solubility? if so is there any info on jwh-018 lipid solubility?
also wouldn't an alcohol or glycerine or oil/fat solution help bioavailability, like the cannabis tinctures do?

Sublingual and intra-nasal dosing are quite different though. Presumadly, if you were to snort something, it enters the system via mucus membranes; if you put it under your tongue, it is enterng your system via the small capillarie veins there.

With benzo's, snorting really isn't that good an idea, as a lot of it ends up in the dgestive system (where it would go if it was simply eaten).

But yeah, I'm qute sure jwh-018 is soluble in alchohols, so a tincture would probably work. You could cook wth it, but I think prolonged exposure to heat would de-activate a lot of it; I've found that with jwh that I've burned (in a pipe) to be almost useless; whats needed is vapourising really.

I don't understand, I thought intranasal, sublingual, buccal, and plugging were all ways of administering a drug through mucous membranes. I know rate of absorption and bioavailability can be different but I mean if it passes mucous membranes sublingually why wouldn't it work plugged, sniffed, or buccal? its my understanding that it has to pass the mucous membrane under the tongue to enter the capillaries.
anyways besides vaporizing I really want to give sublingual administration a shot by using either milk/cream or high proof alcohol and administering it under the tongue.
has anyone tried to nebulize it?

wish i could do online orders...

eh wish i had cash

ima go get fronted later

I came across this thread searching for information about insufflating jwh-018 (imagine that!) and just wanted to enter my .02 USD.

I have no experience putting JWH-018 up my nose, but I firmly believe that if it does not work that solubility is not the only reason why.

People say that alprazolam and clonazepam are not effective via insufflation because of extremely low water solubility and I can speak from personal experience to say that is a load of crap. Insufflation is by far my favorite method of ingesting these two benzos (especially clonazepam!!) and for the reasons you would snort anything. Those reasons being faster onset compared with eating it and requiring a smaller dosage to achieve equivalent effects compared with oral ingestion (or more intense effects from ingesting the same amount nasally compared with orally).

For those who were wondering why try insufflating those are some of the reasons. Some people are always looking for "more bang for your buck." Also, at times it is a lot faster and easier (requires less equipment!) to snuff a small quantity of powder versus vaporizing it, and usually snorting would have an onset time and duration that is more similar to vaporizing or smoking than eating a given drug.

So there it is, lol, my rant on the pros of putting drugs up your nose (you did ask why would anyone want to try snorting jwh-18!!)

Cheers :)

I came across this thread searching for information about insufflating jwh-018 (imagine that!) and just wanted to enter my .02 USD.

I have no experience putting JWH-018 up my nose, but I firmly believe that if it does not work that solubility is not the only reason why.

People say that alprazolam and clonazepam are not effective via insufflation because of extremely low water solubility and I can speak from personal experience to say that is a load of crap. Insufflation is by far my favorite method of ingesting these two benzos (especially clonazepam!!) and for the reasons you would snort anything. Those reasons being faster onset compared with eating it and requiring a smaller dosage to achieve equivalent effects compared with oral ingestion (or more intense effects from ingesting the same amount nasally compared with orally).

For those who were wondering why try insufflating those are some of the reasons. Some people are always looking for "more bang for your buck." Also, at times it is a lot faster and easier (requires less equipment!) to snuff a small quantity of powder versus vaporizing it, and usually snorting would have an onset time and duration that is more similar to vaporizing or smoking than eating a given drug.

So there it is, lol, my rant on the pros of putting drugs up your nose (you did ask why would anyone want to try snorting jwh-18!!)

Cheers :)

dude i have always been thinking the same thing. i dont do benzos much but most of the time i do them i snort them. always get a good effect from them, it feels like it should. the amt i snort gets me fucked up by about 2x then if i would eat that much

anyways on to jwh-xxx

i'm bout to plug some jwh-073... no one has firm answers if it will work, but iam down.

this thread is really old so i dont know if i should be grave digging it, but since no one in this thread has had experience snorting jwh-018, id like to say i have

a 60mg line got me super baked, didnt freak out or nothing but i was just fryed for at least 5 hours. lasted another 3 after that while coming down

Has anyone tried RCS-8 (Jwh)

Just noticed a new jwh called RCS-8 and was wondering if anyone had tried it and what type of effects or dosing issues they may have experienced.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO we're trying to get rid of these threads. lol, i kid, i kid.

haven't tried it man, and if it's RCS-8, then it's not a 'JWH'. JWH chems are exactly what they are: JWH. example - JWH-018

i don't see anything about it yet, either. in the spirit of harm reduction, don't do it yet...

in the spirit of science, do ieeeeeeeeeet and tell us how it went.

I'm blonde so that gives me an excuse for not knowing this stuff

But it has just shown up on the site/resources where their other products are all jwhs so I just assumed ... so if it's not a jwh then what is it, if you know?