Pics of musicians

th

Last edited:
will someone post some sexy demi lovato pics? For your favourite bluelighter? please please...I've wanted to fuck her since sonny with a chance was still on. (nudes allowed :p)

280full.jpg

ROMEOVOID2.jpg

honey-kennedy-exene-cervenka-01.jpg

DXOipaNXkAAxAfs.jpg

dandy.jpg

cap-n-jazz-07-2017-Riot_Fest-Brigid_Gallagher.jpg

Random pics I had on my computer. From top to bottom Siouxie Sioux, Romeo Void, Exzene Cervanka, Marc Almond and Cindy Ecstasy, the Dandy Warhols, and Tim Kinsella.

That last one is from a performance I had the chance to see, Cap'n Jazz playing a once in a lifetime reunion at Riot Fest, absolutely phenomenal performance. They were as good as they ever were and Tim's antics blew my mind on acid!

curious, who is the self mutilating guy covered in blood nutty posted on page 43?

curious, who is the self mutilating guy covered in blood nutty posted on page 43?
With such an ironic name, Lifelover is cited as one of the driving forces behind the ultra-bleak, black metal subgenre depressive suicidal black metal (DSBM), Sweden's Lifelover was formed in 2005 in Stockholm by Jonas Bergqvist and Kim Carlsson
Their final shows were those performed in Belgium and the Netherlands the weekend following the death of B's on 2011 due to an accidental overdose in his sleep, the band had planned on playing one more show on 14 October 2011 dedicated to B, but later decided against it. laying the band to rest out of respect to him.