Pics of musicians

grateful_dead_backstage.jpg

lol that dude (parish, maybe?) is pointing at it as if to say "now this is the good shit, man"

lol yes or that

jerry seems like he would have been an easy guy to be friends with

Rittz
Rittz-Dubcnn.jpg

Struggle Waylon Jennings grandon, serving a life sentance. Released a good album.
665x1000.jpeg

Yelawolf
1-8-yelawolf.jpg

it just may be.

judging by how jerry looks, that pic is probably circa 76 or 77?

yeah, i would say almost certainly post-74 and pre-78

gonna see if i can find a pic of keith from that era to compare. i've always seen him pictured with much longer hair though

i've always seen him pictured with much longer hair though

that was really the only thing that made me question whether or not it was keith, the hair. looks like him with shorter hair. definitely looks like it was taken during the keith era, though.

And now some black and white pictures of death metal bands that foolsgold probably has already posted somewhere in NEMD.

Watt4-93foto1.jpg

Sepultura.png

that was really the only thing that made me question whether or not it was keith, the hair. looks like him with shorter hair. definitely looks like it was taken during the keith era, though.

shit broseph it may actually be bobby. he had a similar haircut and beard during that era. hard to say tho

Or, "this one is yours"
yeah he saying that " last time you did mine, yours, and boby's.. this time jerry you get the little line, that little fucking line jerry, thats all you get this time. "

johny-cash-middle-finger-zrf.jpg

Last edited: