• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids banging Palladone SR?

opiodlover9024

Greenlighter
I got my hands on some 8mg palladone sr. The come in capsules with beads inside of them, and it is very hard to crush the beads. Once crushed i puts it into a spoon and applies heat until it boils, yet it seems the water doesnt absorb much of the hydromorphone hcl becuase i doesnt get much affect after banging it up. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Pretty sure you don't want to heat as it will only put more binders and shit into solution. Other than crushing the beads as finely as possible you might try leaving them to soak in your water for a longer period of time. They should eventually dissolve and release all the drug.

If you have multiple you could save yourself some time, crush them all as finely as possible, add an appropriate amount of water to yield an 8 mg/mL or 10 mg/mL solution, let it soak in the water for as long as you can, then filter the gunk through a micron filter into a vial and bang a mL at a time.

Make SURE you filter that shit before you bang it.. Unless you want polymer beads lodged somewhere in your lung.

Pretty sure you don't want to heat as it will only put more binders and shit into solution.

Make SURE you filter that shit before you bang it.. Unless you want polymer beads lodged somewhere in your lung.

Jimborg said it all. 0.2 micron filter, or don't shoot it.

I am in the states, and i do not know how i got palladone sr. So far i have tried everything and i'm just giving up on shooting it. I even tried a whole 8mg one crushed it really fine and let it sit in water for a while. no luck. When i snort it it really works though. Too bad there isnt that much more info out there on these things.

On the upside i have about 35 of them 8s from blister packs and i was thinking about making a mg/ml saline solution and put it in a nasal spray.

just put a lil water in your cooker, put the beads in, and crush them. the little water will prevent the beads from jumping around.

^what?

and the beads prevents the drug from dissolving in water.

You need to find something the beads are soluble in, that is healthy/semi-healthy. But I can't help ya with that, I have no clue. But keep searching the internet I know there is a TEK out there.

quite a few of them sound gross as fuck, like shooting 10ml of melted plastic into your vein. (not exactly but some are very skimpy on harm reduction.)

good luck to you. I have searched for a week straight and have not found a viable way to use these as anything else other than as intended. How cruel napp can be, eh? I have used grinders, blades, sifters, the lot. Nothing works. I let it sit for hours and it is nothing like its sister Dilaudid. How something so potent can be such crap is beyond me.

How do you make a nasal spray

good luck to you. I have searched for a week straight and have not found a viable way to use these as anything else other than as intended. How cruel napp can be, eh? I have used grinders, blades, sifters, the lot. Nothing works. I let it sit for hours and it is nothing like its sister Dilaudid. How something so potent can be such crap is beyond me.

How do you make a nasal spray

You do realize that this post is well over a year old.....right?

I doubt those people even remember having that conversation.

You do realize that this post is well over a year old.....right?

I doubt those people even remember having that conversation.
Ha, i doubt it as well!
Yes, I did take notice of the date. However, just because the post is old, the information is not. I simply brought it to life in the hopes of actually finding an answer, not a mate.

[I hope that does not come off as rude. If so i apologise. In no way do I intend for it to do so]

Last edited:
Yes, I do and regarding the latter I attended their funeral. It was lovely

I honestly dont understand what you mean by that.

I doubt you were being literal when you mentioned going to their funeral.

So im guessing it was some sort of sarcastic insult to me or something??

Anyway...if it was meant to be derogatory towards me, im sorry for whatever I did and hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Ha, i doubt it as well!
Yes, I did take notice of the date. However, just because the post is old, the information is not. I simply brought it to life in the hopes of actually finding an answer, not a mate.

[I hope that does not come off as rude. If so i apologise. In no way do I intend for it to do so]

AHH yes, im all for helpful information being readily available and readily used as well. Especially on BL.....our website contains information that truly does save lives. Actually, in a weird sort of special way, it has saved my life too.

And im confused again.....you mentioned that you were loking for an answer and "not a mate". Maybe my memory is going but I dont remember reading anyone trying to "mate" with you. That would be rather rude wouldn't it?

EHH...im tired of being confused....i dont understand your posts for the most part. Im sorry, oh well.

Old post yes. But I now have the exact same tablets (the new ones that are European). So I’m sure we can find an answer on how to safely IV these? I’m going far far away from any street drugs / powders. Sticking to pharmaceutical stuff that I know exactly what it contains!

so yes how does one safely IV an 8mg (or 16mg or 24mg...)?