• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine ATTN: Coke users - Levamisole FAQ

Its not the first time nor the last this kind of thing will happen but it really pisses me off that they do this kind of crap cos they make enough money off of it that they dont know what to do with all the money, look at the thread i just posted in the media section and the amound of cash they had just sitting around their luxury house with their gold guns etc

They are greedy bastards there really is no need for them to be degrading the quality as much as they do just for a bit more money... it fucking sickens me !!!

PEOPLE make lots of money off of this but from my understanding of the situation, the people cutting the coke with levamisole are more likely to be poor subsistence farmers in Colombia and Bolivia who historically grew cash crops like bananas or coffee but are no longer able to do that because multinationals have squeezed them out and are either controlling production in those areas or moving the base of production to others - such as the case with a substantial amount of commercial coffees being grown in SE Asia to cut costs.

Levamisole is a cattle deworming agent so it makes sense that those who would have the access to it and the motivation to try to make slightly more money so they don't starve are these impoverished farmers.

It could be cartel bosses who ARE profitting handsomely off of this making the decision but we can't know because conclusive evidence isn't there. My point is that while there are a million and a half reasons to think that the people with the most influence in this industry are scum, you don't know for sure that they are doing THIS.

surely if the cartel were the ones putting the pressure on them and they knew they were doing this they would be very persuasive to make them do it right so they were getting the best of quality goods cos i dont think they are going let some farmer get in teh way of the quality being good for their own personal use too

fuck knows but i know one thing the quality has dropped for sure and it pisses me off when they still charge the same prices as they did more than 10 year sago when u got good quality stuff