• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weight of dime bag

jeebise23

Bluelighter
hey guys i was just wondering when u buy a dime bag of bud what is the actual weight of the contents, just wondering thanks j

Uh. A dime bag refers to the PRICE of the bag, not the WEIGHT.

A dime bag is $10 worth, it doesn't matter what amount you get. You get more if it's shittier weed, less if it's better.

Since I only get 3.5 grams for $60, I would expect at the VERY MOST to receive 0.583 grams of bud. This is assuming you are paying the same rate for a dime bag that you do for an 8th. Usually smaller amounts are marked up more, so I wouldn't expect more than 1/2 gram out of a dime bag. Maybe less.

Where the fuck are you people getting grams of herb for $10?

get yourself a new dealer... 1.0 grams minimum in canada. in usa who the fuck knows, anywhere from 0.5-1.0 grams. europe about the same...

Last edited:
^ Don't get a better dealer those prices a prefect for some bomb as shit a dime is .5 in chicago in los angeles a dime of ok-to very good medical bud is 1.0 gram.

if by dime bag you mean $10 worth of weed, than that'll be .7grams

I don't know what ya'll are talking about, but a $10 bag of regular weed, weighs 2 grams not 1. it costs more once you get into higher quality cannabis, but for regs 2 grams 10 dollars is the general rule

In my experience a dime bag has always referred to cost, $10, rather than weight. Depends on quality... I've never met a dealer who sold dime bags though, that always seemed like shady-ass handshake street drug shit to me. Gram is the lowest I see, $20 for medical.

I always got 2g dimes. Not terrible product either, but nothing spectacular

This seems like the thread is going to turn into dicksizing of who can get the most for 10$.

Honestly, I have never bought a dimebag before. I would say .7 would be "good", .5 would be "average", and anything less is bunk BS.

A dime of schwag around here, if they even sell dimes, could range anywhere from 2 to 5 grams. Yah 5 grams.

Dro...Dude if you are lucky enough to find someone to sell a dime of dro, then it won't be more than half a gram or so.

Wtf? I'm not sure what "regs" is to you bpayne, but they usually go for $25 or $30 for 3.5g, not $10 for 2 grams.

depends on the quality....

its a measure of what your getting for the price rather than the price for the amount....

Mst douchebags will put about a .8 (atleast, hopefully), plus the .2 for the bag adds up to 1g. My adviceis to find a good friend/dealer to chop ur bud, make him give u perfect counts.