• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weight of dime bag

Isn't "dro" just hydroponically grown weed? There is definitely outdoor weed that that is way better than indoor stuff. Usually I get medical marijuana. The very top shelf stuff. I don't have a card but dealers usually just buy medical weed.

Isn't "dro" just hydroponically grown weed? There is definitely outdoor weed that that is way better than indoor stuff. Usually I get medical marijuana. The very top shelf stuff. I don't have a card but dealers usually just buy medical weed.

I say dro because its just a name people call this really bomb ass weed. Last time I had it, it was a long skinny 1g bud, very green, but I was tripping on DXM when I saw it. I did trip on it alone the next day when I smoked a tiny roach, highest I've ever been off that amount of bud.

I see a lot of stupid comments here.

A dime bag is 10$ worth (I see terminology changing generation to generation, and coast to coast. Here is means 10$). This falls into pricing pretty fast, and there is plenty of dick sizing already.

Generally, a dime bag of kush is .5g. Mids can range from 1g to 2g (depends on the mids, sometimes 4+ g). Depends on your dealer, how nice he is feeling, or any number of factors. It is probably different for everyone, although the norm seems to be 10$ = .5 kush.

Last edited:
it depends on what weed it is. if i get a dime of schwag its going to be almost 2 grams. if i get headies it will be under a gram

When I get a dime of mids I usually get anywhere from 1.2 average to 1.5 on a good day. When it comes to goods its $20 a dime bag and average is 0.8 with 1.5 being my best catch so far.

I know some people who can get you a "hookup" they usually give you a fat ass sack with a few more grams added, or even double of what you were planning to buy.

Well all i gotta say is im glad i dont live in the states. 60$ for an 1/8!? I will never get over that.

Thats wierd tho never knowing what your getting.

60 dollars an 1/8th is usually very good shit that a bowl leaves you pretty high.

Dealers around here sometimes are sketchy to me. 1.5g =10$

Though i only pay 5 for a dime of reg though

The only 60 for 1/8 i would pay would have to be name brand. Like some white widow or something. You have to know what white widow would look like though...lol

Some ppl pass of regular nug as other shit=rip off imo

Uh. A dime bag refers to the PRICE of the bag, not the WEIGHT.

A dime bag is $10 worth, it doesn't matter what amount you get. You get more if it's shittier weed, less if it's better.

Since I only get 3.5 grams for $60, I would expect at the VERY MOST to receive 0.583 grams of bud. This is assuming you are paying the same rate for a dime bag that you do for an 8th. Usually smaller amounts are marked up more, so I wouldn't expect more than 1/2 gram out of a dime bag. Maybe less.

Where the fuck are you people getting grams of herb for $10?

I buy in ounces and I hook up people atleast 1.0 for a dime. I buy an ounce of quiitee stinky and sticky good buds,for 190 usually . I'm in the vancouver area. Gotsta love itt lol.

1g of heady shit would run you lik $20-$30

my dime sacks are usually 3g, and $10...basically just an 1/8th of not that great weed.

I buy in ounces and I hook up people atleast 1.0 for a dime. I buy an ounce of quiitee stinky and sticky good buds,for 190 usually . I'm in the vancouver area. Gotsta love itt lol.

Lol yeah I wanna move to Vancouver, dank is like standard and sold at middie prices I hear.

Best thing to do is grow your own, I'm gonna do that when I get my own place, pretty hard to get caught as long as you keep it secret and don't deal shit.

You guys pay $20 for a gram? America is a sick country.

Dealers around here sometimes are sketchy to me. 1.5g =10$

Though i only pay 5 for a dime of reg though

The only 60 for 1/8 i would pay would have to be name brand. Like some white widow or something. You have to know what white widow would look like though...lol

Some ppl pass of regular nug as other shit=rip off imo

I had some Afghan Kush, everybody who got it off the same person said it was bomb. I didn't like it AT ALL. It was like smoking benadryl. It left high for like 30 minutes, then I just got tired as fuck, definately a heavy Indica, but I didn't enjoy the high at all from it. I wish I would of bought a half-ounce of middies instead, but everybody hyped it up so much I had to go buy some.