• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weight of dime bag

I don't know what ya'll are talking about, but a $10 bag of regular weed, weighs 2 grams

OK... but that kind of weed probably isn't worth smoking. I can't imagine what kind of shit you'd get for $5 a gram. I mean, if your guy is even selling dime bags in the first place, it's definitely time to find a new dealer ;)

Yeah I know friends who will by a cut of mids and sell it for 10 a gram just to make some cash, I'd atleast buy a halfy to start dealing, its nice to sell 7 grams for 10 bucks a dime though.

What the hell. I bearly noticed this thread. a Dime bag of regular(mech)(midgrade) whatever you wanna call it is from 5.5 to 7.5 grams. haha all you guys are saying 1 gram 2 gram you don't even know what your talking about and all you saying .7 .8 go to sleep. ( not being mean) this thread should be closed.

Street dealers generally sell dimes. Good stuff is usually .8g

Standard price for medical cannabis in Seattle was generally $10/gram a couple years back, whether you bought 1 gram or 30.

What the hell. I bearly noticed this thread. a .Dime bag of regular(mech)(midgrade) whatever you wanna call it is from 5.5 to 7.5 grams haha all you guys are saying 1 gram 2 gram you don't even know what your talking about and all you saying .7 .8 go to sleep. ( not being mean) this thread should be closed.

lol where the fuck are you from

i do agree this thread should be closed though. so many different answers

this may be true in southern texas closest to MEXICO but nowhere else for the 5 gram rule, and coolio I am from NC, and when I say regs I don't mean brown swag, I mean decent green commercial, goes for 2 grams for 10 dollars, or 4 grams for 20. a quarter is 25-30 depending on whos selling it, thats the way its always been around here. now beasters and headies thats a lot more, I woudn't even try to buy a dime of that, I get 7 grams of beast for 60 dollars, and 7 grams of ak headies for 90 dollars

Its so cheap for you quys ! Around here, a ten sack of mids is one g . A dub, $20, is a g of danks or good shit and then haze or exotic weed is $20 for .8 .

Depends on the dealer, and the area you are.

Just weigh the dime yourself, and you'll know for sure.

It's not a matter of being cool. 5 a gram for reggs is the rule of thumb IMO

A nick, 1g
A dime, 2gs
A eight, 15
A quater, 25

Uh. A dime bag refers to the PRICE of the bag, not the WEIGHT.

A dime bag is $10 worth, it doesn't matter what amount you get. You get more if it's shittier weed, less if it's better.

Since I only get 3.5 grams for $60, I would expect at the VERY MOST to receive 0.583 grams of bud. This is assuming you are paying the same rate for a dime bag that you do for an 8th. Usually smaller amounts are marked up more, so I wouldn't expect more than 1/2 gram out of a dime bag. Maybe less.

Where the fuck are you people getting grams of herb for $10?

Australia
14.gif

But I get it for the same price per gram as I would if I buy a 1/4 oz, I have good friends ;)

Do you guys usually smoke mid-grade weed? I've never even seen any in California before.

Its all I can get usually, not bad for mids, sometimes somebody will have "dro" or some exotic shit though.