• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to combine Oxycodone and Dilaudid effectively

Korn3x

Bluelighter
I was wondering what everyone's opinion is on the most effective way to combine oxycodone and dilaudid. I understand that the dilaudid high is short lived, and that snorting dilaudid has a higher BA than plugging.

To start, i normally plug 60-80mg of oxycodone. I was wondering what i should reduce my dosage of oxycodone to if i were to take some dilaudid as well. Is it better to go heavy on the oxycodone dose or heavy on the dilaudid dose?

For instance, if i were to plug 40mg of OC, how much Dilaudid should i use? or would that be too much oxycodone and should i go as low as 20mg of oxycodone?

And will i have to redose my dilaudid a 2nd time in order to keep the high afloat?

shoot dilaudid and snort the oxy 5 min later. if you don't shoot i'd snort both at once. 40mg oxy will be fine.

Well you didn't state what mg D's you got, but you don't want to over do it, so just start with like 40mg OC plugged or parachuted, and then 8mg of Dillie plugged or snorted (if your not an IV user, if you are you need to drop the dose lower than 8mg) and then see how you feel, remember you can always re dose. The Dilaudid and Oxy should give you a nice rush, and the oxy will give it some legs, and you can always re dose with the D's or OC's later on if need be. or if you want you an try mixing it up and do more like 16mg of D's but of course, less Oxy. Just don't do your regular 80mg and throw 16mg of D on top, we don't want you ODing now

Have fun and be safe. Oh and I'm not sure if the intranasal BA of D's is higher than rectal, I'd like to know tho

shoot dilaudid and snort the oxy 5 min later. if you don't shoot i'd snort both at once. 40mg oxy will be fine.

WTF are you stupid? This is a harm reduction forum, not a harm ENCOURAGEMENT forum. Jesus, think before you type & go read the rules.

And to korn3x based on what u said about 40-60 i reccomend u take somewhere around 30-40mg, and around 4-6mg of dilaudid. Dilaudid is pretty weak swallowed, snorted is a little better, but the best ROA is by far IVing, but this is a very dangerous road you do not want to head down.. Take it from me ive been down it, plugging is close to the same BA as IVing (high wise, u just dont get that infamous dilaudid rush) So you will still get use of the drugs efficently. The dilaudid is going to give u more sedation than the oxy, and more nods.. So if u like the nodding aspect this will be a great combo for ya. This is one of my fav personal combos.. 120mg of oxy with 24mg of dilly.. Nod heaven

Last edited:
I would make up a shot with dilauded , then use that solution for the OC. Then I would shoot the two together, making for a crazy rush.

-lenses

i forgot to mention that i'm not shooting. yes i know shooting is awesome, and one day i do plan on shooting, but right now it's not right for me. i dont want to be chasing the rush all the time, and atm i'm pretty content with just enjoying the lengthy high, even tho i'm not getting a rush.

Wow two people told you to shoot it i guess they dont see the real point in this forum.. Did u read my response it gives u a good answer on what to plug man..

Wow two people told you to shoot it i guess they dont see the real point in this forum.. Did u read my response it gives u a good answer on what to plug man..

ya i read ur answer. do you think that plugging dilaudid has higher BA than snorting it? i hope it does, but the mega thread says otherwise. i personally dont see how snorting it has higher BA than rectal administration

^
I have found that the plugging BA's for opiates in that thread are inaccurate and should be taken more as a ballpark estimate than as an absolute fact

yes usually plugging an opiate has a higher ba than snorting it , i think it has to do with people in tests that dont ove their bowels before taking the opiate intra rectally and that this messes with the results making the ba turn out lower (plugging when constipated can waste your dose but i dont have to tell the op that)

oh and needle lovers of bluelight try too keep it down a little and respect everybody's methods of using

Plugging diluadids is actually a decent amount better than snorting them. BA facts for snorting really arent going to be very exact. Those figures for snorting it is the figure for if you have pure hydromorphone powder, take the fact that in a dilaudid pill your only getting anywhere from 2-8 mgs, and all the rest being filler, I higher doubt that 50 some percent is actually absorbed when your snorting dilaudid pills. Plugging it is the next best thing to IV

cause if you shoot that's what you do with dilaudid... notice i said "if you don't shoot..." take it easy man.

keep the doses low

you should just pop 30-40 mg of oxy then snort 2 mg of HyMo n just wait n work from there

i'm not sure, but does dilaudid decrease the amount of euphoria i would get from just oxycodone? like does it add more nodding aspect while taking away from the euphoria? that's kind of what i noticed but not sure, since i'm still trying different combos

that sux, use em seperatly then cuz i love HyMo alot compared to oxy

ya i think next time i'll try the dilaudid by itself to see what kind of high it yields. its hard to notice what effects the dillies are having when i'm combining the two when i don't even know how it feels by itself.

I have recently been experimenting with plugging and snorting dilly and oxy(also Hydorcodone sometime). My experience with BA is that if plugged with an empty bowel as mentioned or snorted carefully and slowly(so as not to swallow too much) that the result is about the same. I have low tolerence and work to keep it that way so 2mg of dilly(one pill) plus 10-15 mg of oxy CWE and plugged gives an extraordinary high-including a good rush( not the iv rush but idon't do that anymore since becoming an adult). Hydro also works as kicker but the high of course is not quite as good. Unlike first poster i find that dilly high lasts all night..if you like the scratchy/noddy high. It has become my favorite recreation and I'm going to great lengths to keep from using too much-be carefull! Far superior to oxy or hydro-I mainly use them to "extend" my prescription.

I have recently been experimenting with plugging and snorting dilly and oxy(also Hydorcodone sometime). My experience with BA is that if plugged with an empty bowel as mentioned or snorted carefully and slowly(so as not to swallow too much) that the result is about the same. I have low tolerence and work to keep it that way so 2mg of dilly(one pill) plus 10-15 mg of oxy CWE and plugged gives an extraordinary high-including a good rush( not the iv rush but idon't do that anymore since becoming an adult). Hydro also works as kicker but the high of course is not quite as good. Unlike first poster i find that dilly high lasts all night..if you like the scratchy/noddy high. It has become my favorite recreation and I'm going to great lengths to keep from using too much-be carefull! Far superior to oxy or hydro-I mainly use them to "extend" my prescription.

Don't snort pills with apap in it man that is just wasting good drugs.

don't snort

the big pills with apap or ibuporfen-only the dilly's . For the oxy/hydr i do cold water extraction and plug. Rush comes in less than two minutes. plus saves your veins/stomach/intestines etc!