• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oral morphine sulfate concentrate...Can it be injected?

I just woke up the boyfriend and he's going to babysit me, just in case god forbid something happens. So we're going to smoke a cigarette, set up and test it out.

Stay tuned, kiddos. ;]

I just woke up the boyfriend and he's going to babysit me, just in case god forbid something happens. So we're going to smoke a cigarette, set up and test it out.

Stay tuned, kiddos. ;]

K. Be careful and have fun!

Update numero uno:I'm not dead!

I shot up 10mg diluted with water. And don't really feel shit..I'm waiting a few minutes and than going to do another 10mg. If I don't feel anything after that, than another 10mg ...and so on. It didn't burn one bit, and was very much like shooting up heroin...without the rush.

I think I'm also going to dilute it a little less, the set was basically filled to the damn top with liquid, haha. I barely had room to pull the plunger back.

Update numero uno:I'm not dead!

I shot up 10mg diluted with water. And don't really feel shit..I'm waiting a few minutes and than going to do another 10mg. If I don't feel anything after that, than another 10mg ...and so on. It didn't burn one bit, and was very much like shooting up heroin...without the rush.

I think I'm also going to dilute it a little less, the set was basically filled to the damn top with liquid, haha. I barely had room to pull the plunger back.

Yeah, if you're used to shooting heroin, you may want to try 30mg or so.

However, 30mg may be quite a lot depending on the quality of your heroin. So, I'm glad you're starting small; that is very smart and a good way to stay alive.

Any other questions?

Update 2: I'm still alive! but with hives. (like when you miss hit of dope)

I hate getting hives, they scare the fuck outta me. We all know that means I missed a bit. Fuck. It didn't "hurt like hell" though, just feels like when you miss a little bit of dope (i didn't miss the whole shot)

Ive got a heatin pad on em and have my arm elevated..

Awwwright.

So YES. This shit IS okay to inject...I'm going to keep dosing after the hives go away, I'm assuming I'll need 30mg or more (thanks tolerance). It's nothing special to be honest, at least if you're a habitual heroin user.

So this thread can be officially locked! :] I am alive, and well...yet basically sober after 20mg (but that's just MY tolerance...anyone else who ever somehow comes across this shit should DEFINITELY take it VERY slow and KNOW YOUR BODY!)

peace out lovebugs.

SmackMe said:
So this thread can be officially locked! :]
I think this thread should stay open, since it is a bit of a rare topic.

SmackMe should update a little more after more experience with this, if she so pleases of course.

No. Technically anything can be injected, but I don't think you want high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors and colors going straight to your heart & brain without being first processed by the liver.

Ugh...

I know what your speaking of, and any oral liquid preparation of a pharm is NOT okay to inject. First, the solution at the pharmacy is not sealed (unless its new). Second, the additives are dangerous to the body.

As I will say that doing it once or twice probably won't do anything, but theres a good chance for infection or other complications.

You should all know better but to tell her that she will be fine to inject this solution, and stating it as FACT. Fucking sick of people posting comments promoting harm...

First off, there was no syrups, dyes, flavoring, ect. It's pure, liquid, concentrated morphine. I'm getting a bit tired of repeating that fact. I even edited it into the first post.

Secondly, Mod, you are correct; this is not a sealed product but drugs aren't perfectly cleaned. And even though there was probably no reason to, I still filtered it as I would any thing else I'd be shooting up.

Thirdly, I don't really have anything else to add, as I don't really feel like wasting my time (or vein) to try it again. My tolerance is just too high for this to be satisfying.

The first/second shot did eventually give me a nice head/body buzz, much like dope, but other than that..nothing special. I assume more doses would amplify that, probably to a euphoric state or just to a point I'd fall asleep. Either way, it's not very exciting.

I wasn't impressed with this orally, nor was I impressed with it intravenously. All in all, I don't recommend this as a recreational drug, especially for high tolerance opiate users. It's made for people in serious pain and Lannett (the company) made it pretty much just that. I've done morphine in a pill a year or two ago and it was better than this, but that was also before I even began using opiates on the daily.

I don't recommend IV'ing this if you haven't had any experience with IV'ing in the past, as I wouldn't recommend IV'ing ANYTHING without much prior experience.

If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to answer them, otherwise, that's really all I've got for yous.

^
Sucks that it's so diluted. I could easily get several hundred mg's of illicit dope into 1ml.

You still haven't posted the ingredients. Just because it has no dyes, flavoring, or sugars does not mean it is safe for IV. It's obviously not sterile, but what would really help you get a better answer is the ingredient list.

This is the only link I have found, pretty much, that even lists the product I have. It has no real description. The bolded one, is what I have.

Morphine sulfate concentrated oral solution, 20 mg/mL, Lannett
30 mL bottle (NDC 00527-1425-36)
120 mL bottle (NDC 00527-1425-62)
240 mL bottle (NDC 00527-1425-63)

There are a few links that you can find on other message boards, but basically..it's rare. And a waste of my time. It's LITERALLY BEST for PAIN, I'll repeat, NO RECREATIONAL VALUE WHAT SO EVER.

Edit: I don't need an answer to this question..I already got it, lol. The ingredient list, I cannot get. It's not on the bottle and in my normal fazed and dazed state of mind, lost the box. I could probably google it...but like I said, I already got the answer I needed. So this can really be closed, heh. I feel like some of you aren't really reading what I've written in responses or anything, I've said everything I can say about this! I appreciate the responses. :]

Edit 2: to add, it's apparently an "unapproved" drug. The link I posted above is the most information I've really found on it, if you wanna read more up on it, go for it. I can't do much more.

Last edited:
^
I realize you already did it. But, this discussion may be helpful for others in the future. So there's a potential benefit to continuing the discussion and searching for more information.

And morphine has PLENTY of recreational value. It just so happens that your tolerance is a large obstacle to that.

^
Yeah, I heard about that. They're local.

Couldn't find an ingredient list for their product though.

Phrozen makes some good points (about keeping the thread open and such)

Sounds to me like you have a bit of a find on you there. If it has the consistency of water and a bitter taste (opiates are typically very bitter) then it sounds like some pharmaceutical grade shit they use in the hospital prior to dilution in something else (juice for instance). Methadone is often shipped to pharmacies in a similar fashion. Oh, and it sucks orally because 60% of morphine is nuked in the liver orally in what is called a "first pass effect" during metabolization. BA for MS is of course, best parentarily.

Personally, I like morphine to a point - that point being when the histamine release does me in (pins and needs, burning face, hands, feet, that sort of thing). An anti-histamine mitigates this. You might want to try reducing the solution over very low heat (below 35 degrees C as most opioids begin degrading then). By reducing you could make it possible to increase your morphine to volume ratio, for instance, a 50% reduction would increase concentrated strength to 40mg/ml, and so on. Get yourself a 3 cc fit and you should be off to the races.

In any event, enjoy the find! I do love stumbling across oddities such as this.

peace out

Last edited:
Ugh...

I know what your speaking of, and any oral liquid preparation of a pharm is NOT okay to inject. First, the solution at the pharmacy is not sealed (unless its new). Second, the additives are dangerous to the body.

As I will say that doing it once or twice probably won't do anything, but theres a good chance for infection or other complications.

You should all know better but to tell her that she will be fine to inject this solution, and stating it as FACT. Fucking sick of people posting comments promoting harm...

Gotta team up with the mod man on this one. Don't do it.

Ugh...

Yeah this is getting out of hand ridiculous, to the point it's making me mad,
It seems like were getting more retarded people in OD by the day:|

I miss the 'good ol' days':\

i also have a bottle of this. the reason it was prescribed was incase the iv bag i have(fentanyl) goes bad.(crappy site or it starts to leak). anyway if that happens and i have to take the needle out for a certain time then i can use the morphine sulfate until i can get the needle put in by a nurse. when i got the bottle it was factory sealed(no one from pramacy had there hands in it) straight from the pharmacutical company lannett or whatever its called. no additives at all just concentrated 20mg/ml<---that might be wrong but i know its 20 something. i just got it like a month ago and i was thinking about trying it out(also high tolerance) but i didn't know how much to do. i weigh like 150 and usually do 160 mgs iv of oxycontin every four hours. so please smackme or anybody tell me what happened bc the fentanyl i have is HIghly diluted and i really i dont like it. for some reason not matter how much i do of the fent i still get dope sick. how much water? did you heat? EXPLAIN....thanks

edit:i got the box an after reading the paper included and info o box it doesn't say anything about additives just concentrated. fuck it i'll try it too.

Last edited: