• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oral morphine sulfate concentrate...Can it be injected?

SmackMe

Greenlighter
Basically everything I have read on the internet (and bluelight) about injecting morphine sulfate, relates to pills. I seem to have come across a rarity. This is a bottle of concentrated ORAL liquid morphine sulfate, made by Lannet.

I'm assuming it IS possible, and I'm probably going to try this tonight if I don't get any quick responses, as I'm an instant gratification kind of girl. The reason I assume it's possible, because people have attempted (and some succeeded) in breaking down pills to a liquid and bangin' 'em.

I am not new to IV use. I am a daily IV heroin user. I am also not new to bluelight, ;] but am more of a lurker than a talker. I have been trying to quit heroin the last few days, and was successful up until the later point of day two, unfortunately. I did a very nice cotton shot (better than expected) so I figured since I fucked up my detox and am basically going to have to start over anyway, I might as well get the best out of my night.

My only real fear about injecting this morphine is that it's CONCENTRATED. I would obviously dilute it to an extreme amount and start at a low dose (although I have quite a high tolerance and can shoot up to a bun in one sitting and be completely functional 10 minutes later.. major bummer).

Mainly, I want to know if there's anything I should be seriously cautious about and if this is a horrible idea or plausible. But more seriously if I'm going to die if I do bang this.

If I don't get any quick responses...I will report back to this later with what happened, for anyone else who may come across this and have the same question.

Wish me luck, lovebugs.

[there is more information about the actual liquid below but to sum it up

This is not a syrup,
there is no sugar,
there is no flavoring,
it is a clear, bitter, water like - liquid.
It is pure concentrated morphine,
none of that raspberry or cherry flavored bullshit.
It is mostly for patients with cancer and serious pain problems.
It's extremely hard to come by and have found very little information about this on the internet, like I said. ]

Last edited:
NO! Ive had said liquid and it was 60mg/ml and its got coloring in it, and also flavoring.. You do not want those things in ur veins! Plus its like a syrup, similar to my daily methadone dose. I would not IV that!

My only real fear about injecting this morphine is that it's CONCENTRATED.

Wow, if thats your only fear about injecting an ORAL SOLUTION, you need to do a lot more thinking man, this is a HORRIBLE IDEA, oral solutions are perfect for causing infections, all those sugars, dyes, and inactive ingredients will clog up your viens right quick, to be honest, I'd rather be subjected to shooting dope for 6 months than to do this ONCE.

Your going to regret it man, I gurantee it, ask anybody, and do some thinking. I really hope you don't go through with it, cause if you will, the first thing going through your mind is going to be, I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THOSE SMART GUYS ON BLUELIGHT!!!!

Much love man,

-TheMatador

Wow, if thats your only fear about injecting an ORAL SOLUTION, you need to do a lot more thinking man, this is a HORRIBLE IDEA, oral solutions are perfect for causing infections, all those sugars, dyes, and inactive ingredients will clog up your viens right quick, to be honest, I'd rather be subjected to shooting dope for 6 months than to do this ONCE.

Your going to regret it man, I gurantee it, ask anybody, and do some thinking. I really hope you don't go through with it, cause if you will, the first thing going through your mind is going to be, I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THOSE SMART GUYS ON BLUELIGHT!!!!

Much love man,

-TheMatador

Pretty sure OP is a female, u said man like 50x lol.. But yeah basically what i said in more detail, more detail is good.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah more detail is good, and a stupid detail like me saying "man" shouldnt even be worth your time to post8)

Have a nice day,

I hope you listen to what were saying GUUUUUUUUURL=D

It is possible, and it's bioavailability is higher when injected, but it is bad for your veins, and you could hurt yourself really bad if you miss.

I have much experience with morphine, more so than any other opiate, and I always dose orally (except a few times injecting and insufflating out of curiousity). It works well, you just have to dose with a bit more. Injecting is not worth the damage, especially if you dose often.

Maybe I should have specified that...
This is not a syrup,
there is no sugar,
there is no flavoring,
it is a clear, bitter, water like - liquid.
It is pure concentrated morphine,
none of that raspberry or cherry flavored bullshit.
It is mostly for patients with cancer and serious pain problems.
It's extremely hard to come by and have found very little information about this on the internet, like I said.
I really was expecting more helpful responses rather than "DON'T BE STOOOPPEEEDD"..although that is probably my own mistake as I didn't include the information that this isn't anything like a cough syrup.

I am no moron.

I would not inject sugar or additives like such into my veins.
I am an experienced IV user, but I am not familiar with oral morphine.

I DID choose NOT to do it, without reading any of these posts.

Feel free to close, man, unless anyone else has something more helpful to say with my added information.

^Oh, well that is completely different. Morphine ampules are designed for injection. I certainly would. Just be careful about your dosage, don't re-use your rigs, make sure the ampules are sealed before you decide to inject, and you are set. Try to be more concise next time you post questions.

By the way, welcome to Bluelight.

Last edited:
The only reason I was wondering because it actually does say specifically "ORAL" on it.

I've taken it ORALLY but it's just..eh.

Does the fact that it says ORAL on it, make a difference though?

P.S

Just looked up "ampule"

it's not a vile, and it's not for a syringe.

It has a syringe-like thing (without the needle) but it's a big bottle of it not a small one like a doctor would use..if that makes sense.

does that make a difference?

(man I wish I could just go out and get some dope..)

Well if it says "Oral" on it then its probably made for your stomach and not your veins, are you sure theres no flavor or something? it seems really odd for a Oral morphine solution to be without any additives, although I don't know much about liquid morphine, but if it was like a morphine ampule I wouldnt see why it would have "Oral" on it because they are made for IV.

^ I just looked at your post above and I have no idea what that would be, is it chemist made? or is there any thing that indicates its pharmacuetically made?

Does the fact that it says ORAL on it, make a difference though?

YES, because it is an ORAL SOLUTION it has HORRIBLE DEVASTATING effects on the body when administered intravenously...
If you have any respect for your body, do not proceed.

-TheMatador

I really couldn't tell you where this is from other than it's manufactured by "Lannett".

It DEFINITELY does NOT have a flavor (other than disgustingly bitter), no color, nothing. It basically tastes like slightly diluted heroin...I guess.

I really don't know much about this shit, hence this post. I'm about to just bang a little to find out...'cause no one seems to know.

TheMatador:
I get what you're saying but...
don't people break down pills and inject? Those are meant to be taken ORALLY but are still IV'ed..so..

Ah man, screw it.

I'm about to just chug this shit and get on with it. Haha.

Mods: Close this post, some say yes, some say no, I can't get a straight answer.

P.S
A lot of you guys are coming off pretty shitty, no offense.
I do drugs, most of you seem to as well.
I obviously don't have respect for my body, and I'm pretty sure you guys don't.
You all are pretty damn condescending.

The Matador is right. That is an Oral Syringe, and it is to be applied as such.

Remember about being concise. The content of our responses depend on your questions and/or statements being accurate and detailed.

Last edited:
sorry matador and mrjackjones. inject that liquid, you have something that is very rare. i know it says oral solution, but if you say it is water-like with no additives? Fix up anywhere from 45 to 75...depending on tolerance. test it out, and if its as water-like as you say, you'll be in the clear. have fun, be safe.

Sounds like you can inject it.

Just be careful, use new sticks, be safe, etc.

If you want to be 100% sure it's safe, post the inactive ingredients.

I apologize for not being more specific, It's almost 4am in Jersey, forgive me.

By the end of my posts, I've basically given all the information as I can. So any other replies that would help are greatly appreciated, as long as they are HELPFUL, no more of this "respect for my body" crap, please. I'm a bit too much of a junkie to listen to that ;] and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

I'm going to ask the mods to disregard my request to close this thread until tomorrow when I report back. I'm either going to IV it tonight or tomorrow when I wake up.

I figure I might as well get an answer for this because I'm sure someone, somewhere, someday may have the same inquiries, yes?

If mods disagree..feel free to lock this ish up :)

no, this will be good information. i tried researching the particular solution you have and found almost nothing. just please do research on how many mgs you are going to fix. happy nodding. :)