• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Let's hear some good insults

That does increase cunts effectiveness lol, I also think mangey would sound good there :). Also are there any classic insults used by older people there? For example does grandpa say some outragous shit that a younger person wouldn't say? Here it's usually racist as they were raised in a different time but it still is classic lol.

mmM, we have our fair share of racist old people here too. When i was younger my granddad used to colourfully refer to the japanese (or anyone south east asian) as "a crap happy jappy". Didn't really click till i was older.....its a wonder that i turned out as a delightfully tolerant and ethnically accepting young man

Ahahaha, that's exactly what I was talking about MC :), did he fight in the second world war?

Edit: I just saw scrote lol, if it's under used there beleive me it ain't used at all here :).

My mate told me to 'Hurry up pricknipples' the other day.

The thought of tiny penis nipples is not an easy one to shrug.

Being sent to "How to not unintentionally offend people with words" type classes twice for using the word spastic is a feat worth a mention so I am mentioning it, spacker ;)

Lol, I forgot i had told you that!!!! It is true guys, my work sent me (a disabled person) on disability discrimination training TWICE for saying that my car was parked on the spac parking the first time and that I wanted to lick a window the second!

Political correctness gone to the extreme I feel!

Lol, I forgot i had told you that!!!! It is true guys, my work sent me (a disabled person) on disability discrimination training TWICE for saying that my car was parked on the spac parking the first time and that I wanted to lick a window the second!

Jesus christ.

What is the world coming to!!

For good insults, try watching Mock The Week (or anything with Frankie Boyle in it). He opened one of his stand-up shows by saying (to a member of the audience):

'You look like someone shaved a monkey and dragged it through TopMan'

:)

Ooooh he's a standup comedian? That's my favorite form of comedy thanks for the heads up :).

"You have a face like a fucking frog with downs syndrome" - i made it up at work when this old fat bloke was pissing me off, i pointed at him swearing and shouted this at him, pointing. it has perhaps been used before by others, not sure

"you look like a pitbull thats just licked piss off a singing nettle"

Try Jim Jeffries for un-pc comedy :D

Thanks for the link :). Piss off thistle is consonance at it's best lol (that is if I'm thinking of the proper literary term ;)). If I'm wrong shambles will be here in a second to correct me :).

I think 'penisbreath', when used correctly, is an excellent insult

love it on the animals Brasseye where that guy is spray-painting insults on cows, 'First it was Twat, then later Fucknut and Arsecandle' :D

For good insults, try watching Mock The Week (or anything with Frankie Boyle in it). He opened one of his stand-up shows by saying (to a member of the audience):

'You look like someone shaved a monkey and dragged it through TopMan'

:)

frankie boyle is amazing! mock of the week wouldn't be the same without him. although that young guy is awesome as well, cant think of his name now though

^ russell howard?

Frankie Boyle's standup dvd is hilarious

'Who thinks Camilla is what Diana would have looked like if she'd survived the crash' =D