• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax vs Temazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

jspun

Bluelighter
Which produces a better high or more reinforcement in your expert opinions, xanax or temazepam or which do you benzo conoisseurs prefer more if given a choice between the two?

OD -> BDD

This type of "drug v drug" isn't the type of thread we need in OD.

I haven't tried temazepam, but relatively here's how I would rate the benzos I've tried:

midazolam (iv)
flurazepam
alprazolam
lorazepam
diazepam
clonazepam (no positive effects for me - hence why it is last)

I would have to say that temazepam is a better high than xanax but what you get out of a script in abuse potential xanax works out better.

I live in Australia and you can only get 10mg temazepams but 2mg xanax bars are available. A script for temazepam doesn't last too long.

temazepam... stronger hypnotic properties, and for some reason, more euphoric feeling

Xanax is more of an anxiolytic benzodiazepine, meaning its better for reducing anxiety and the like, while temezepam is a hypnotic benzo, which means it's more for sedation and sleepy time.

I have not much experience with Temazepam, only one script of 30, but I can say it is the only benzodiazepine that I could just chill, nod, giggle, and be amused enough to not get up and do anything stupid. It is comparable to Ketamine, in a way.

I was scripted Alprazolam for a year or so, and I used to crush every script up and put it into one of those bullet snuffers.... Blackouts. All I would have to remember many of such binges were pockets full of traffic tickets, new Beatles albums, and many mystery girls in my bed. Come to think of it, it was not all bad.....

I may have to speak with my doctor again. Mouahahahahaha!

Temazepam blows xanax and every other benzo ive tried out of the water. I hate xanax but i love temazepam. Temazepam is my fav benzo by far.

Temazepam is my second favorite benzo (#1 is bromazepam). I've tried a lot of benzos and Xanax is pretty low on the list. Temazepam lasts longer than Xanax, zones me out more, helps me sleep better and produces more euphoria. No comparison, really.

I enjoy the temazepam high better, although it doesn't last very long for me... and requires more pills to get the job done...

so more often I use xanax... (also for it's availability)

can somene please tell me how temezepam works? i have a 30mg. and I was gonna use it for a sleep aid tonight. does it work well as one? and how similiar is it compared to xanax?

I wanna try temazepam.. All this talk about it on here.. I dont use benzos recreationally but I am interested in this one.

I personally prefer Temazepam. Its the only benzodiazepine that produces any sort of a "buzz" for me. Its great hypnotic qualities give me a feeling of pleasure. Xanax is nice for a quick fix of combating anxiety but I don't find it recreational without the combination of other drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.