View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

jamesmartin

Bluelighter
just thought id start a thread like the cannabis discussion forum instead this time being about psycadellics .....

...you cant decide which exotic psychedelic you're going to go with for your next trip <3

You take acid at 7am to use as an excuse to not go to class rationalizing it with, "I'll only miss class if I'm tripping too hard". Knowing well in advance that your not going to want to be in a classroom while peaking on LSD.

Maybe thats more of a "You know your a shitty student when...".

... when colours start dripping and mixing like way too fluid paint, gravity suddenly shifts in a 90 degree fashion and you start wondering how long that hippopotamus has been hitchhiking around on your head?

You have no room in your freezer for icecube trays because it's full of exotic tryptamines ;D

... when you try to rearrange the atoms in your hand to make it able to pass through glass or other solid objects because you've been eating a lot of LSD and your new world view is, "How do I know I don't have super powers if I don't try to use them?"

It turns out I don't have super powers, but I tried pretty hard for a month or so.

You make this for smoking DMT

NSFW:
vapo2.jpg

The person you bought your acid from calls you crazy for taking a 10 strip, only to call you later on and comment on how your acting fine.

You are unable to tell someone what acid is like, not because of how incredible the experience is but youve become so use to it its nothing big.

Your friends make comments about how you might actually be tripping right now and they would have no idea, its happened before.

...when your housemate finds you in the pitch black bathroom at 6 a.m. with you standing on top of the toilet making aircraft noises sticking out your arms, then he asks you: "are you ok???" So you say: "Sure, I'm great!" and quickly close the bathroom door again. rrrooooaaAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR.

True story, thread title fixed redundant p btw.

When you've had a conversation with someone using words that make no sense in english, but you knew exactly what each other was saying.

You eat pizza with your mushrooms, not mushrooms with your pizza

I learned shrooms make me hungry....

When i did them for the first time we ordered a pizza, i handed the girl who showed up to the door as asked if she could break a 20, she said yea, and gave me 20 dollars back in smaller bills and handed me the pizza, i handed her a few dollars for a tip and she walked away....

4 dollar large cheese pizza.....

I really didn't realize it until she had left....

When you have done drugs most people don't evenknow exist....
When you think "I am trying to decide whether to do acid or MDMA tonight, fuck it i will eat both...."
When your on more than 5 different psychedelics at once....
When your the type who will take a couple hits off the DMT pipe and then hit some nitrous....
When you have tripped in front of your family on more than one occasion....
When you develop mild HPPD, and dont really care because its pretty....

I once saw a bumper sticker that said "If it weren't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all"