• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

You own a shirt that says Psychonaut with an Astronaut with One eye. (it's a really awesome shirt ;-) )

Mr Meowfish, I liked your post. I would say I believe you, why not? We know basically nothing about how shit works, and what you say sounds as good as anything else. If it worked for you, FUCKING AWESOME. If Voices asking me every day if I was good enough to live... fuck I dunno if I would have made it. Awesome that's gone for you!

RIP VORTECH for real, never intereacted with him a ton, but so many good post.

Last edited:
When every sound reverberates indefinitely, like the first shot of a wild west standoff, and eidetic after-images paint an immutable canvas of the room on the mental screen behind closed eyes, convincing you for but a fleeting moment, that, like your close genetic cousins the dolphins and bats, you too can echolocate.

At least until your high ass rolls gets out of bed, blindly fumbles around the room, and steps on a thumbtack.

When you've had your brain worked on by aliens and for years after you can still feel the exact location they "operated" on. Just incase anyone's wondering, they were good aliens.

-GC