• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

When you have San Pedro, Peruvian Torch, Salvia, Sinicuichi, Syrian Rue, Psychotria viridis and Banisteriopsis caapi all growing in your front yard. Then there is the 50 gallon fish tank in your garage fully colonized with "pin heads".

When every now and then you clutch onto the arm of the person nearest to you and stare fearfully into their eyes, and frantically inquire if you just took a hit of salvia because the flashback is That Strong

I don't and I've tripped around 40 (stopped counting after ten times on mushies and acid each) times over the past year and a half. They sound kind of fun, free drug trips?

When your seriously pondering the idea of buying a bufo toad for a pet.....
When your seriously thinking about setting up a salt water aquarium for one of the psychedelic fish species.....
When every plant at your house, including the lawn contains some form of psychedelic.....
You consider the idea of keeping a datura plant just because you marvel at how such a small amount of it could cause such madness.....

when people come up to you at a rave and say... "damn you look like you're ahving a good time"

When you collect and trade internet sources for compounds you are hardly interested in and may never try. It's like pokemon cards, gotta have 'em all! I mean you never know, despite never having tried a stimulant in my entire life, I just might get a midnight craving for MDPV some time :D

when you, three friends, and 100mg of 2c-e spread evenly walk into a mythical sandwich shop known as Hoagie Haven (Princeton,NJ) in a whole other state from where your trip began and you've painted your face in your friend's foot blood from a puncture wound she received in the woods on the come up.

O.K. wait.... did no one else see this?

8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(

when you, three friends, and 100mg of 2c-e spread evenly walk into a mythical sandwich shop known as Hoagie Haven (Princeton,NJ) in a whole other state from where your trip began and you've painted your face in your friend's foot blood from a puncture wound she received in the woods on the come up.

^^ When crazier things have happened....

When every plant at your house, including the lawn contains some form of psychedelic.....

i dig this one

When you collect and trade internet sources for compounds you are hardly interested in and may never try. It's like pokemon cards, gotta have 'em all! I mean you never know, despite never having tried a stimulant in my entire life, I just might get a midnight craving for MDPV some time :D

and this one

when you wake up tied into a hospital bed and notice you're still tripping on LSD

....when you start scouring chemist boards for the newest and most funky chemicals around.

When you've taken so much ketamine and MDMA, you turn into Godzilla, prowl around the room, and periodically bite you friends in the arms.

when you devise circular arguments in which the opposing paradoxal counterpoints are recursively defined.

edit: (attempt to) think two two-sided mirrors facing each other mirroring two two-sided mirrors facing each other

Last edited:
When you've taken so much ketamine and MDMA, you turn into Godzilla, prowl around the room, and periodically bite you friends in the arms.

Wow... I've actually done this before... except I was a "triceratops rex"... "the most badass dinosaur to ever walk the earth"

I won't go into too much detail.. but I had an entire story for this creature... and I was so bad ass that I was this mythical dinosaur. I was so hungry I put teeth marks in my friends cheap laptop... and tried to eat my friends kidney... (this was the day after a couple days of raving and the like)

I also have came to from WAY too much LSD in the hospital strapped to a bed.