• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

-When the drugs you do don't have street names
-When you get odd looks at the halth food store because you buy 100 gel caps a month
-When you entertain the idea of licking unknown powders off he flat surfaces in your house

you own multiple items of clothing featuring molecules

most of the drugs you've tried are letters and numbers

you had that apocalyptic 2012 phase, but you're getting over it now

you wonder if reality creates neurochemistry or the other way around

you can say unequivocally that you've had a meaningful emotional connection with (an) inanimate object(s)

you read more trip reports than you do books.

you are constantly hitting refresh in your browser to see if there are unread posts in PD

Love it. =D

edit- 500'th post. I know it's not that many but I lurk constantly here. Anyway, happy birthday to my post count. yay!

...when you wish happy birthday to another persons post count.

Happy Birthday!! <3 :D

when you, three friends, and 100mg of 2c-e spread evenly walk into a mythical sandwich shop known as Hoagie Haven (Princeton,NJ) in a whole other state from where your trip began and you've painted your face in your friend's foot blood from a puncture wound she received in the woods on the come up.

when you, three friends, and 100mg of 2c-e spread evenly walk into a mythical sandwich shop known as Hoagie Haven (Princeton,NJ) in a whole other state from where your trip began and you've painted your face in your friend's foot blood from a puncture wound she received in the woods on the come up.

Now that shit is intense.

any time you come across the acronym 'IPA' the immediate assumption is isopropyl alcohol

when some of your most profound moments of inspiration have happened naked in the woods.

when the only books your keep in the washroom for mid-struggle reading are PiHKAL and TiHKAL, and you've read both of them at least twice over the last two years of shitting.

Ive never understood how ppl when on psyche's can end up naked?? its never happened to me when tripping balls?

and yeah ..... when you leave all your mates and everyone, walk home thinking youv'e lost the plot forever saying im never doing drugs again, then wake up and get on it the next night!

You are on a First Name Basis with your RC Supplier? ^.^

Thought DPT was a little bit too soft on you :p

2c-e doesn't burn when you snort it anymore?

Last edited: