• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

When you buy a peperoni pizza and add your own special mushrooms to it.

When you redecorate your room with: black lights, lava lamps, Jim Morrison and Pink Floyd posters, posters that glow under black light, various surrealist artwork you've made, kangaroo hides, and a map of the Province of Cyrodill, and then name your room "The Crystal Ship".

When you talk to trees and animals when your tripping.

When you find yourself talking to trees and animals when you are completely sober.

...when your housemate finds you in the pitch black bathroom at 6 a.m. with you standing on top of the toilet making aircraft noises sticking out your arms, then he asks you: "are you ok???" So you say: "Sure, I'm great!" and quickly close the bathroom door again. rrrooooaaAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR.

True story, thread title fixed redundant p btw.

That's ketamine or a dissociative isn't it (my wife has herded me downstairs from the bathroom/toilet a couple of times in that state =D)?

when you start using your ketamine used needles to pop your pimples....it works well!!!

^^thats kind of disgusting....

its hardly sanitary, using unserilized needles can result in infections....

staph infections blow....

Haha, yeah from a hard reduction standpoint that's a no-no... But in the spirit of this thread, I'd like to congratulate tycone on being the first crazy mo'fuggah in this thread to take things too far! :D It was bound to happen at some point, haha get it, point!

You know you're a psychonaut when the word psychonaut means anything to you.

when you're convinced you created this universe, and then decided to forget you did. This way you can live in it, believing it is real, to keep yourself occupied.

That's ketamine or a dissociative isn't it (my wife has herded me downstairs from the bathroom/toilet a couple of times in that state =D)?

:D hee hee
No twas about 700 mikes on a xanax rage, i.e. completely unexpected amnesia episode.
Thought it was acid-induced at first but although it surely added to the mix I'm positive the benzo was the one with the amnestic trait. Lasted a good 2 days as well and I found my wallet, keys, phone and bike in the very last places "I" would ever put them myself. 8(
Could have come to in a jail or hospital.

when you're convinced you created this universe, and then decided to forget you did. This way you can live in it, believing it is real, to keep yourself occupied.

You can't have made this universe, because I made it!

When you can do ANYTHING but instead do nothing because you've reached the point where none of it will matter

...When the names of the last few dozen drugs you've consumed mean absolutely nothing to anyone else you know aside from those of us at Bluelight.

Love it. =D

edit- 500'th post. I know it's not that many but I lurk constantly here. Anyway, happy birthday to my post count. yay!

When you know in your soul that DOB is poisonous ;)

-When you think reality is made by molecules that are elves with your face, all grabbing hands and singing and passing information in songs.
-When you have more fun watching a wall than watching tv.
-When one of your girlfriends transforms into the needle you´re using, and talks
to you.
-When you can move your eyes independently of one of the other.
-When you are no longer afraid of the dark, because there´s always Light.

When you can't describe what happened to you because there simply are not words to express it