PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

You make this for smoking DMT

NSFW:
vapo2.jpg

very nice, i want :D

...When the names of the last few dozen drugs you've consumed mean absolutely nothing to anyone else you know aside from those of us at Bluelight.

When people think you're batshit insane talking about entities, spirits, magick, and whatnot

Last edited:
... when you have a telepathic conversation with the beetle crawling on your shoe.

I learned shrooms make me hungry....

When i did them for the first time we ordered a pizza, i handed the girl who showed up to the door as asked if she could break a 20, she said yea, and gave me 20000 dollars back in smaller me the pizza, i handed her a few dollars for a tip and she walked away....

4 dollar large cheese pizza.....

I really didn't realize it until she had left....

When you
have done drugs most people don't evenknow exist....
When you think "I am trying to decide whether to do acid or MDMA tonight, fuck it i will eat both...."
When your on more than 5 different psychedelics at once....
When your the type who will take a couple hits off the DMT pipe and then hit some nitrous....
When you have tripped in front of your family on more than one occasion....
When you develop mild HPPD, and dont really care because its pretty....

I once saw a bumper sticker that said "If it weren't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all"

When you notice/enjoy shit like this...

Holy shit, synchronicity!

Or maybe that's "you know you're tired when"...

PS: I edited the OP so that it would line up correctly like it did in the OP. Hope you guys enjoyed it, because in retrospect this has been a waste of time. :!:!:!=D

when you talk to your friends dog for 1 hour and try to convince everyone else it was talking/communicating back to me! (we really had a connection hahha)

...when you've seriously contemplated the spiritual use of pogo-sticks.

When i did them for the first time we ordered a pizza, i handed the girl who showed up to the door as asked if she could break a 20, she said yea, and gave me 20000 dollars back in smaller me the pizza, i handed her a few dollars for a tip and she walked away....

....when that actually makes sense.

When you spend half an hour ranting about the new compound you just started experimenting with and get mad when at the end of it your friends just say, "so it's just like acid, right?"

...when you begin noticing onamatopeaic thought ballons every time the elves clap.

when hppd is a part of normal life that you actually enjoy.
You've gotten lost in your mind more than you have physically.

I'll add more when you think about them... but a lot of these are very true.

I'll add more when you think about them

....when the notion of someone transcribing my own thoughts is perfectly plausble.

....when the notion of someone transcribing my own thoughts is perfectly plausble.

LOL!

It's rather funny that everyone in PD tends to make really obscure mistakes in communication that really change the whole message... but everyone seems to still understand what they were getting at.

LOL!

It's rather funny that everyone in PD tends to make really obscure mistakes in communication that really change the whole message... but everyone seems to still understand what they were getting at.

Thats what trippin people do. It's awesome. My favorite part of the festival I was at actually. <3