• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

^ Watched that movie (time number ?? for me) and how full that suitcase is with goodies always blows my mind.

^Always been a bit of an immature fantasy of mine that suitcase, I must admit.

You eat after taking MDMA ? I would find that dificult, I'd eat a banquet on acid mind you.

I have ADHD, I had to force myself to eat while on high doses of various medications. Nothing new to me.

Ritalin, Adderall, Dexedrine, Concerta (and more)

When you get pissed off because your friends and family keep organising social events every damn weekend and you don't get a chance to trip any more :/ But you have to attend because social interaction is what makes life worth living! But you still get pissed off anyway! Argh!!

When watching the carpet becomes much more interesting than watching tv.

when people tell you to do a small amount and you take the whole thing....

When you've created a playlist or mix cd specifically for tripping.

When you have a molecular diagram of LSD on your inside forearm.

When you show somebody who isn't a psychonaut a sick Grateful Dead or Radiohead song and wonder how they don't like it.

When you plan to major in biochemistry in hopes of following in Shulgin's footsteps.

When you ponder which drug will be the next to revolutionize humanity and when it will be discovered.

When you get annoyed because you have nobody to talk to about psychedelics because nobody else is obsessed with them, and you find yourself always talking about psychedelics which annoys people around you because they have no clue what you're talking about.

When it's difficult to describe a drug or experience to someone because they don't know the terminology and you are way past the embryonic stages of learning about psychedelics.

Which goes hand in hand with....

When you have to first explain to somebody how their own brain works in order to educate them about psychedelics.

When you are in public and you think everyone around you is a complete dumbass.

When politics no longer matters to you.

..when you start expressing every conceivable measurement in mg - even when baking a cake.

When you rock back and forth in a chair
when you laugh because u rediscover your your thumbs twiddle
you have long tangled hair
speaking to yourself in an ominous riddle

you believe you are some kind of necromancer
When you receive whispers from the darkness
then you receive your answer
of the universe you are the master

I'd class that more as bog-standard insanity myself. I have had relatives in precisely that state and they never took a psyche in their life. They spent many years locked up in psyche wards though. And it was necessary.