• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to rapidly decrease your cannabis tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seattle_Stranger

Bluelighter
So I'm a pretty tough smoker. My friends and I have probably been high consistenly this entire summer, and that's really not an over-statement. So obviously, we're now at a point where our tolerances are through the ROOF. Right now, I have some legit purple haze, crystally as FUCK, absolutely perfect weed, and smoking it has minimal effects on me.

This sucks, and we want our tolerances to go back down. Obviously, waiting a while would work, but I'm wondering if there are any ways to speed up the process? Those detox drinks you buy if you want to pass a drug test, would drinking that help? I've also read about charcoal pills?

It's really kinda depressing looking back and thinking about how geeked I used to get off a bowl or two. Now, I smoke habitually all day and the line between being high and being sober has become so blurry.... :(

Thanks, and sorry if this is a repost. It's not a dumb question, I'm honestly interested in finding out about a way to detoxify your body from cannabis. I'm not trying to pass any drug tests or anything, I just want to feel high again.... Also, my question is asking if there is anything I could do to speed up the detox process, not whether or not you think I should smoke so much, or if you think I'm a stoner, or your opinion, etc.. Thanks. :)

Nope sorry, you just need to stop smoking for a while.

Sounds like you need a break anyway.

The only thing I can think of is time. Lay off the green for a week or two and you'll be able to fully enjoy that purple haze. :)

Also, those detox drinks are just overpriced bullshit. The only reason they help you "pass drug tests" is due to the ridiculous amount of water they require you drink with them. It's just a bunch of vitamins, and it certainly won't help lower your tolerance.

Me and my friends used to go to the sauna a lot. Apply baby oil and it'll open up your pores to help you sweat more. We would drink ridiculous amounts of water so we could stay in a while (around 45 minutes). Be careful if you do this though, I don't think its the healthiest thing to do but it did seem to work. If you did this everyday for a week or so and didn't smoke, you'd be gettin real retarded the next time you toke up

Nope sorry, you just need to stop smoking for a while.

Sounds like you need a break anyway.

+1 on the real.

and honestly, all you'd really need is one day, if that. i'm a daily smoker (2-3 bowls from afternoon to evening) and i notice a big difference if i just wait until 10 or 11 to smoke my first bowl, rather than 3 or 4.

Im not a scientist but I can assume since THC stores in your fat cells, burn more fat and eat less food so it can help cleanse out. But then again I have no clue if the thc in your body (fat) has to do with the tolerance or if its something else...

I was smoking about a quarter a day because I could...and it was pissing me off how I wouldnt get baked anymore. So I quit for a few weeks and went back to smoking once or twice a day and now I smoke 3 times a week and I enjoy it more because i get stoned off of mids.

I had a 2 day break last week and its haved my cones. I had 6 over the entire night and i was really baked, normally i have 10-15

To get your tolerance back down take 5 grams of good shrooms in the dark alone.

Be sure to smoke some weed during it.

Then next time you smoke weed after your life changing experience, your high will be more intense = )

Just be patient, you could try going to a steam room or working out, I know that THC stores in your fat cells and maybe sweating out the THC will lower your tolerance but this is just an idea. Couldn't tell you for sure if it really works.

Status
Not open for further replies.