• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

H in newark

I just want to post some stuff about Newark, NJ. Maybe some of you seen it, maybe you haven't.

The first one is the DEA series Season 2 which is based in New Jersey (Newark DEA). Mostly in Newark, but also all over North Jersey. I'm sure many of ya'll that cop in Paterson, Newark and Jersey City will recognize MANY of the spots/projects/streets. Might even see a dealer you know get busted!

dea.spike.com

You can watch all the episodes in full there.

Second thing is a new thing that's gonna air tomorrow (Monday). It's a 5 part documentary-drama type thing about Newark. Mainly targets the political sides, law enforcement agencies and also some street shit. It's kind of like the real life The Wire about Newark. It's called Brick City. Only the promos are out right now. You should watch them. Mayor Corey Booker is a crazy motherfucker. I heard he sometimes drives around Newark in a mobile home and parks it in crazy drug traffic areas and he also camped out in a tent in some projects for 5 days.

http://www.sundancechannel.com/brick-city/

Edit: Also check this one out, I just found out about it today. It's called Jacked, and it's about Newark's Anti Car Theft Unit.

http://www.aetv.com/jacked/video/index.jsp

You can watch all the episodes in full there.

DA BRICKSSSSSS

Give ya'll out of staters a taste of Newark.

Last edited:
. I heard he sometimes drives around Newark in a mobile home and parks it in crazy drug traffic areas and he also camped out in a tent in some projects for 5 days.

My friend had the pleasure of meeting him in BT ! But now that areas so bad they don't even have mobile units there because they aren't bullet proof.

They also have a lot of good dub parties in nwk if your into that. I hate saying the "bricks" cuz newark aint even the fucking bricks, and people from newark, mostly people hate when people call it the bricks too. Fucking white kids rolling down "safe" street. There is no bricks there. There's few left in nwk. It's where the best of the best is though!! Except they don't sell RedBull at the bodega i go to. It's so spanish stuff. Actually it taste better. They buy baby formula if you know bout though. and Crew jell.

oh, and have your dealers are DL gays too, trust me, they are. You wouldn't know about that. say the word rave to you dealer and they like " where it at" They fucking love E and rubbing bodies with men and women

Clearly nobody in this thread has ever stepped foot in Brick City , and actually .. yes , you can walk down the street with cash in your hand and get served quick. There are also lines outside of startford and johnson of people coppin even with police there. They just do not want anybody committing acts of violence .

You must gone back a few pages to find this thread 2009... Newark is better than Ptown far as walking around with dough but Newark isn't the safest place, true they want your money and repeat business but you can still get knocked upside the head or beat (for bags) You just gotta go to the actual dope spots not just randomly wandering around telling folks "I got money and I need dope". Seems like perhaps the original poster didn't really know where any of them were, best bet in that case would be to find a junkie and tell them you will give him a bag if he shows you the spot. Be on guard, don't give him your money, and make sure you do the deal. Your not giving him the money to go cop or anything, but remind him that you will break him off once you get it. That way you find a connect at a small cost. Get his number and next time you can go straight through him without the junkie middle man.

Clearly nobody in this thread has ever stepped foot in Brick City , and actually .. yes , you can walk down the street with cash in your hand and get served quick. There are also lines outside of startford and johnson of people coppin even with police there. They just do not want anybody committing acts of violence .
Lol stratfords prob the best knows since johnson got shut down. And seriously these people dont know. Im a skinny ass white boy from yhe suburbs and have gone into newark with cash in my hand plenty of times and got served right away, its all about knowing the right neighborhoods and the dealers will call you out, especially when your white like me you cant even walk down irvine turner without getting asked what you need every single block lol