The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

H in newark

bang that shit

Bluelighter
Hearin from friend all the good stuff is comin out of jerz and there still might be some open air markets. And I sadly have come to learn my dealer will no longer be good. I have alittle left.... but am WAY not looking forward to getting dopesick.

I also know buying drugs off the street is risky.... but when ur a junkie....

main point is newark just to risky? iv heard some really bad stories lol

Last edited:
hmm....im kinda tied on whether to send this to N&SASADD or just close it.
I think ill send it over, but im putting this out there
we are not here to tell you where to cop, or tell you to do drugs at all. Thats not what BL is for. We are in no way here to help you get drugs.

DC ---> forum with a super long name

no dude totally safe just start walking down the middle of the road with your money in hand.
not a bad idea at all, maybe you'll get some info on a good restaurant
^^
lolwut

yea, the main point of my post of wether you guys think its to risky. on 1 hand i hear the purest out there, on the other hand a friend tells me for sure I will get mugged....

so just wanted to see if any1 had any words of wisdom

didnt mean for it to come off like where in Newark can I find D, as i know nobody here is gonna tell me

no dude totally safe just start walking down the middle of the road with your money in hand.
not a bad idea at all, maybe you'll get some info on a good restaurant
^^
lolwut

well you are in the same county as newark and paterson... do you have any helpfull input haha.

paterson is in passiac county and the bricks is in essex and i dont live in either of them.
i dont really have any input on picking up because i never had to buy like that
it was just funny that you were asking if it was "safe" to look for open air in newark
i think you know the answer to that

coppin in newark can be extremely risky and even dangerous, or if you know what youre doing it doesn't have to be all that bad. if you just go there with no connect or phone numbers, looking to buy off the street, then you are taking a big risk. cops know that tons of people come in from the suburbs every day to buy dope. youll be stopping your car, talking to random people and looking around like a lost dog, all dead giveaways.

but with that said, if you have a good idea of what youre doing, or have someone (not here) help you out, give you pointers, and some directions, you might be okay. if you know the good spots and have any experience buying in an open air market, those are big plusses. but i doubt in your situation thats likely, so id have to say for you itd probably be very risky. you wont feel safe at all and you could easily get pulled over. you could probably get number though and figure out a decent spot to meet, but that will take a some time. and yes, the dope is ridiculously good, but still, you likely wont find the fire your first time around.

you should really think about it now before you just get sick and decide against your better judgement to go just because you have no other options. your best option may very well be to play it safe and try to find elsewhere, until you get a better understanding of the game in newark.

hope i helped you out a bit

everybody acts like such pussies, it aint the hood that you should be worried about its the fuckin cops yall. And you go there standing out not knowin wat to do and you gonna get spotted like THAT, straight up. then again if u dont know shit about the hood then u is prolly gonna get fucked with anways becuz u look like a bitch, so i guess that while i would recommend that any major city in new jersey is a open air dope market almost all day every day, its also a place for newjacks to go get robbed and locked up so thats on u.

everybody acts like such pussies, it aint the hood that you should be worried about its the fuckin cops yall. And you go there standing out not knowin wat to do and you gonna get spotted like THAT, straight up. then again if u dont know shit about the hood then u is prolly gonna get fucked with anways becuz u look like a bitch, so i guess that while i would recommend that any major city in new jersey is a open air dope market almost all day every day, its also a place for newjacks to go get robbed and locked up so thats on u.

yeah... haha i decided against it.

benzod out now. chillin... i tonight may be able to cop an opiate wether it be roxy opana or d.

Lacey anyone asking if its cool to cop of the street on an internet forum aint in the loop, thats why ppl are advising against it. If you dont do it normally dont, you aint even from there so whats the point man? You can get heroin outside of jerz thats fire, just might cost you more.

Lacey anyone asking if its cool to cop of the street on an internet forum aint in the loop, thats why ppl are advising against it. If you dont do it normally dont, you aint even from there so whats the point man? You can get heroin outside of jerz thats fire, just might cost you more.

yea it was a bad idea... i was fiendin pretty bad. but i got some beers and klonnys in me. so chillin%)

only reason I asked about newark is its close by and as i said i hear there is some good stuff goin round

yea it was a bad idea... i was fiendin pretty bad. but i got some beers and klonnys in me. so chillin%)

only reason I asked about newark is its close by and as i said i hear there is some good stuff goin round

Your best bet is to look around your area for a connect. Network network network. There are a lot of dealers in NY who get there shit from Newark and Paterson and sell up here for a reasonable price. Honestly, if you don't know what your doing and the way copping on the street works you are going to either get hassled by the cops or get ripped off.

obviously my point was just that ppl are bitches about it and be like "ooo oh my god u can get mugged lolz im so scared" u feel me....I also agree with u that if u cant do that shit on ur own without the help of the internet then u shouldnt be doing i, and ur ass gonna get fucked with beuz u are a mark....but i was just pointin out that the cops is the main concern, i dont know why ppl get scared of copping other than the cops, there aint shit to be afraid of except bein cuffed in the back of a patrol car, thats all...O well its pointless now anyways since kid aint doin it so iw will stop typin

what did naughty by nature say ?

you never been to the ghetto
so stay the fuck out of the ghetto

or some shit like that

do i even got the right group

what did naughty by nature say ?

you never been to the ghetto
so stay the fuck out of the ghetto

or some shit like that

do i even got the right group

i think rick games?

it was a busta rhymes song in the ghetto

but this thread can be closed... I was just fiending when this was made

obviously my point was just that ppl are bitches about it and be like "ooo oh my god u can get mugged lolz im so scared" u feel me....I also agree with u that if u cant do that shit on ur own without the help of the internet then u shouldnt be doing i, and ur ass gonna get fucked with beuz u are a mark....but i was just pointin out that the cops is the main concern, i dont know why ppl get scared of copping other than the cops, there aint shit to be afraid of except bein cuffed in the back of a patrol car, thats all...O well its pointless now anyways since kid aint doin it so iw will stop typin

She preaches the truth ladies and gentlemen. Even the hardest hood's in Newark, Paterson and Jersey City, the number one enemy is the boys in blue, swat teams, DEA etc. Any law enforcement agency. 90% of the time you don't have to worry about getting mugged or beat up or anything unless your a bitch, which I'm sure there are a fair share here on an internet message board. If you are getting mugged, robbed, held up it's probably not a dealer, but a fiend or stick up kid. I was walking into the projects in Jersey City once and this fiend came up and knocked me out and took my $80. I chased this motherfucker and tackled him down and started wailing on him, got $60 back and the other $20 got blown away. I phoned my dealer and he came out and choked the guy out and busted his nose. And I still got what I needed. You need to act the part, but don't overplay it. Plenty of times I've had dudes with guns fuck with me, etc. As long as you know people or you throw a name out you know, most of the time they will leave you alone. If not, tell someone your looking to hook up for a connect and can be steady business. That is why they are there for; making money. Sometimes you get beat. There are a few things you need to follow. Never give money before you get the drugs, unless you know or trust the dealer. If someone is getting rowdy with you, don't get bitched around, speak up a bit. Your gonna be marked as a bitch. Just say your looking to throw someone some business, if they give you a hard time, go somewhere else. 95% of the drug spots in Newark are pretty much strictly business.

As long as you know where to go or know someone, just keep an eye out for the cops. However good your surveillance skills or gut feelings are will keep you out of trouble indefinitely. If you lack any kind of experience cold copping in the hood or don't even know where to go, then you are screwed. It's still possible, but makes it much much harder. When I switched from Jersey City to Newark, I didn't know anyone or even specific spots. But I knew a general area where people went and that was a shabby neighborhood. About to leave and giving up, I met a dude who hooked me up and showed me some spots. He wasn't even a dealer. He just seen me driving around and flagged me down. So you see, people know what the fuck goes on and especially the cops. Just be careful.