Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Experienced - Third eye cracked fully open for the first time

aylatb

Bluelighter
Last night I had one of the most intense experiences of my entire life.

I took around 5 hits of some good liquid over the course of three hours.

I have used LSD before, but never really understood its effect in full. Well, last night something cracked my third eye wide open... I felt the complete spectrum of all possible perception... Acid use to be about cool visuals to me, now it is so much more. It felt like my consciousness expanded exponentially, I could think and understand with such confidence... I could leave my body and look at it. Im an extremely guilable person, but I saw through the lies brought forth to me. I saw all flaws within myself, and did my best to purged them(Involved a three hour expedition to the place I grew up).

LSD for me is complete, non obscured reality. Its everything just outside of normal perception. Just because we don't normally see or perceive it(Or maybe shut it out intentionally because we can't handle it?) does not by any means make it not real.

And no, I did not see any demons, or hear demented laughs like so many people hear claim... Thats probably because you have strong personal convictions for doing some totally fucked up shit(Or just dosed some DOX by mistake). I perceived external evil, but I realized the evil inside myself was drawing it towards me. Ultimately I realized I had to stop blaming others for my problems, and take them by the neck and destroy them (No i didn't strangle anyone).

I realized there was so much more to life than being a slave to my own selfish desires like so many people out there.

I feel like a completely new person with a drive and motivation to do what I feel is right like never before.

LSD left me with something I have never had much of... willpower.

Guess I'm just insane.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_lifechanging
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you're fine jamesmartin, i often hear conversations in my head just from smoking some very potent weed. but that could just be me..

but the way that LSD lets you picture yourself and your body is fascinating. you can learn so much about yourself simply by looking at yourself from the outside in, rather than the inside out which we are confined to normally.

i also was flooded with a surge of motivation my second trip, and believe it or not it, the trip gave me enough motivation to make an effort to quit smoking cigarettes (a big part of my trip was realizing how much cigarettes were hurting my body). seeing your body in new ways opens so many doors to self improvement!
congratulations on your new found image! it's really something special.

Good to hear! I find trip reports that allow someone to realize something profoundly positive about themselves are the most enjoyable to read.

Look's like its set you on a good path. I know LSD and especially DMT played a major role in changing my eating habits, quitting cigarettes, and understanding myself from a more spiritual side, it really does magnify the hairline cracks within ourselves that we usually don't notice and allows us to make change to them.

Lsd

Hey man, Ive read your comment about your third eye being opened, I had exactly the same experience as you had last night: I felt limitless.

Just wanted to point out that DOXs are not some sort of evil substance that causes you to hear voices or see demons moreso than other psychedelics. They're perfectly lovely psychedelics which have plenty of uses. LSD is just as likely to cause these sorts of negative experiences as DOXs are, what determines your trip is your state of mind and your personality.

i had a very simalar experience. i am 17 years old and around the last year or so of my life had been rough, from getting kicked out of school, losing friends due to my mistakes, very bad depression and anxiety, so on and so fourth. anyway i was basically in a bad place, and needed something to happen. i went to a bush doof (spiritual music festival) and on the travel there, i was listening to a podcast that talks about psychadelics and ego death etc. and the problems they talked about people having beforehand, were very simalar to mine, and they talked a lot about "third eye" and all this spiritual stuff, which i thought was a bit of a joke, yet it still excited me. anyway i took it easy with 2 tabs, but i suppose that kind of environment with so much love, sent me on some long intense beautiful journey. as it first started kicking in i was noticing visuals, i soon went into a state where i would not talk to anyone around me at all for about an hour. just sitting silent. what i was doing however was simalar to you aylatb, i was looking at my body from a distance. exploring myself. admitting to myself my wrongs as if it was some sort of confession. i faced demons i could never usually face, and realised what was really important. i was going through ego death, yet finding myself. after i returned, i went to the dance floor of the doof, and was up for close to 24 hours, between dancing, talking to people, exploring, looking at things. i remember literally seeing and feeling so much energy and love in everyting, through colours and shapes, each individual to every person, tree, insect etc. i also remember telling myself that this feeling is too powerful and too intense to be just a drug, and it must be something real the drug lets us see.
the day after, i was basically just thinking about the experience and what it meant. after that my life has changed for better. i spend SO MUCH less time on my phone or computer, i instead draw, paint, collage, make music, explore, make food with a diet that is now, since my trip, predominantly natural food. i am also so much more concious with the things i buy and the energy i use in relation to the environment. importantly so much of my mental illness went away too. 2 days after, i got my nose pierced, and bleached my hair, 2 things i have for so long be too scared to do. so much judgement, and care of other peoples judgement has escaped my life, and it has helped me a great deal with helping myself and living my passions.
i have opened my third eye...
love everyone <3