• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who here has weighed heroin before?

how much does a half g weigh? specifically a half gram that is in rock form packaged in sandwich bag corner double knotted? Also, I assume the baggie and knots include some weight on scales..
tan beige H4 , if that matters.

^

A dealer shouldn't be weighing the god damned sandwich bag, elastics and all that shit, but I'm sure some do...

Yeah I have no idea LacedIvy. When I used to get heroin it used to come usually wrapped in foil, sometimes wrapped in glad wrap or cellophane type shit, I never weighed it while it was in this packaging, I would just take it out and weigh it all to make sure it was on point, then I would usually break it up into specific increments depending how much I just got.

I agree that ideally the dealer should not be weighing the sandwich bag, I have known dealers in the past that will weigh up their shit in the bag (shit years ago I used to do this when I was being lazy sometimes) but that is talking like standardised baggies you buy from a tobacconist or wherever. Atleast when you use these bags they all should weigh the same so you can be pretty accurate (the main ones I used would always come up .32 iirc) but when you are tying off the corner of a sandwich bag that could have a bit of variation to how much it weighs.

weighing ur grains is an exercise in depression. im happy if a half g of dope weighs .4 i mean cmon.

Thanks everyone.
Yeah dealer shouldn't be weighing the bag & knots. I was trying to see if every time I got it from a certain dealer if it came up pretty much the same, because there for a time it was over .3 then back to 4 or lil over, so, I wondered about it of course, cause it's not cheap and also considered it being 97% of the time rock, sometimes it was broken up, I guess maybe the broken up was 'old' or had been sitting. Anyway, I wanted to make sure they wasn't including bag weight. I don't think so now, that they are weighing the bags, I think I just got shorted a couple times... I wonder too, if sometimes they just eyeball it, I asked them & got a bag tossed to me free.

lesson here:
ask your connect when you think something is not right, if you're honest & straight-up they'll most of the time make it right.
Also, buy yourself a set of scales.

Just when you think you know so much about the game, you learn even more. Thanks bluelight.

I used to buy by the gram. The lowest weight i got was 890mgs (maybe they weighed the baloon?) The highest i got was 1090 mgs ( dealer must have fallen asleep at the scales.....)

I've never weighed heroin, and have never seen crystal meth and heroin, and I'd like to keep it that way to not ruin my life.

I've been offered and have seen cocaine once, when I was 17 and first starting to smoke weed, but I declined and had a few beers and bowls with the stoners outside the car at a view point. I'm 23 now and have only seen and tried oxy once, three 5mg roxies, which I purposely wasted on an full stomach and staggered the dose so I wouldn't get the full euphoric experience. I didn't have the heart to flush them down being physically dependent on therapeutic doses of either orally dosed hydrocodone, codeine, PST, or Kratom for about 3 years now.

I weighed my tar every single time I bought it. Actually I've weighed stamp bags too. I want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off. Now when you buy balloons, you aren't buying by weight, you buy per balloon, so as long as there is actual dope in he balloons, you aren't owed a certain amount. Although we did call our dealer and complain that the balloon size was getting smaller the other day, and they were happy to fix it, the next day they were bigger. But that's because we are daily buyers for many years in large quantities, so they were willing to work with us. I don't think I would ever say a word to someone who sold me small balloons on the streets, I might get my teeth knocked in.

actually no, I never weighed a single bag

partially because my scale wasnt that accurate but mostly because I just assumed less quantity = more potency

and that wasnt always true but generally, it was.

its hard to tell how much is in there when you get em in the stamps anyway. Not too many heroin dealers are going to be like "sure you can weigh it out in front of me"

and even if it was short what the fuck are you gonna do? get tough on the dealer?

I know this post is old, but I just wanted to share your right, your not getting tough on most dealers but if you can avoid a dealer whose intimidating I would. My guy is pretty good. If I get a few bags of H that are empties or small I'll be honest with him a ND hell try to hook me up. Same with white girl, i always weigh my white girl and its usually 1 gram exactly. If it's not, sometimes hell throw me a 15 bag of molly to make up for it
Someone else on here.mentioned being honest with your dealer and I agree. Find a decent dealer if you can who you not only trust, but trusts you. You won't get hooked up for every complaint even if it's a legit complaint but every now and then they will and that makes them a good dealer who clearly trusts you bc they believe you
So thankful for the guy I have!

As far as weighing H I've never done it but now I'm curious....I am gonna weigh some tonight and see how much it is....I always feel like the last 2/3 bags are shorter in a bundle (the ones in the back. The stamp side up being the top of the bun) then the first couple bags which seem to be decently filled. NJ is pretty consistant. I've only had overly cut shit once, and when I complained to my dealer he told me thanks for the heads up and switch suppliers. He also let's me test shit for free which is pretty awesome, usually just a bump of whatever it is or so
Sorry for the long post, speeeeeeding lol

I think, most of the time, people just "eyeball" bags. Or, the dealer starts off with a large amount, decides how much money he wants to make, and splits the dope into bags so that the numbers add up.

About the only time anyone actually "weighs" dope is when a decent chunk is involved. Like a gram or more.

Moral of the story: For the sake of HR, NEVER assume that your little baggie has exactly .1 grams of Diacetylmorphine. Especially when it comes to "strange" dope. If it's new stuff, your safest bet is to just do small bumps at a time.
That's my experience.

I live in NY, and I will tell you sadly that one bag is nowhere .1 . I used to sell it and you can get rougly twenty bags out kf a gram, so a bag would be half of a .1
That's how it is in Buffalo, NY, i very populated city with an out of control heroin problem. I wish bags were .1 . I used to sell it for a long time, and believe me it's not me being stingy, or me getting ripped off, that's just how it is....so for every gram. Roughly 20 bags on street average

In NJ (Newark to be exact), I've weighed "bags" of china white dope/H/diesel. And I say "bags" meaning the unit of measurement: 10 bags = 1 bundle, 5 bundles = 1 brick, 10 bricks = 1 sleeve // also, the idea that 100mg = 1 bag, 1gm = 1 bundle, etc. That being said, I have a triple beam as well as a digital scale that's accurate to the .000 (which I calibrate quite often with legitimate weights, as opposed to dollar bills or whatever). I'd say that over the years the bags have definitely gotten smaller (and the prices have gone down, and this could be a whole other topic itself, so I won't get into it here)--but lately, I've been seeing a bag weigh about .06g/60mg on average. If it's anything more than that, it's usually just extra cut. Honestly, some of the best stuff I've seen around lately was really light, but high quality stuff (example: people who normally do 7-bag hits would do only 3 bags of this stuff and get a better high)...and they were only weighing in at .03g/30mg...but again, you only have to do half the amount for the same high. Plus, then it's cleaner--literally no residue left behind in the "cooker"--and I put "cooker" in quotes bc in NJ you shouldn't need to cook your stuff (but always filter!).

I know some people that do weigh their bags and complain relentlessly about the fact that they're light, and I try to get the point across to them about the fact that it could weigh more, but then it'd probably just be more cut, so if the stuff is good, I wouldn't mess with it. The group that were selling the really good stuff would bag it up themselves, and while they're legit people that I am honest with, I know they aren't going to double up on the weight, and they've got the best stuff around, so I wouldn't mess with it.

Regarding the comments about being honest with dealers, I do still agree, and they would correct any issues that are out of the norm--example: if a bundle is a bag light, they'll make it up. Also, they are super legit about weighing out white girl and let us test the H, ask how each batch is, ask for recommendations, etc, but still I don't expect to get .1g/100mg bags. Sorry for the long explanation!

I am on the west side of the country I don't know if that makes this meaningless or not but I have weighed them. After finding some better quality stuff which can be hard to do where I am at, out here there in no white powder heroin as far as I have seen and that's been close to a decade. We get brown powder or it's already been melted down into tiny .1 squares or bricks which are normally dark brown in color or almost black due to the cut that has been added from each transfer of ownership to build their profit margins. However once I had found a good quality of each powder and brick I measured it out of curiosity purely fairly positive it was close to proper weight and they normally measured from 0.1-0.16 averaging out at 0.13 out of a total of 50 powder bags scaled and 50 brick bags scaled and these are by my guesstimate ranging from 70%-85% purity. The area I am in however doesn't see a lot of east coast heroin most is coming in from Mexico but it's becoming a struggle for them to keep the top dog position here with a huge influx coming in recently from Honduras over I'd say the last 3-4 years. But like most other places the measurements are the same usually depending on dealers as usual and normally the bigger the amount transferred the higher percentage of purity. But like I said usually that again depends on the dealers. My question for everyone in other areas of the country is this, is there a quality difference generally from the different race/ethnic backgrounds like there is here? Generally your safe not getting bunk product from hispanic's, however it's risky with white&black ethnicities generally speaking that isn't always the case obviously and just to be clear I am simply curious and have no intention of starting any problems or debates concerning race as I am unbiased I am simply curious as to whether it is strictly an issue here where I am or if this is common across the board and if it is similar wherever you are is it the same ethnicities that are usually trustworthy and or untrustworthy??? I hope that answered your question but like I said I don't know if you were referring specifically to your area or the east coast or if that didn't matter....

Honestly west coast has mainly tar only but powder occasionally but of course I weigh it I'm not a junkie I'm actually a recreational user no joke I prefer meth but do h once ina blue moon my last bag weighed 223mgs exactly payed 10 and it was alright h but if I had stronger shit i'd probably be hooked haha

I’ve weighed out the bags I’ve gotten on my scale that weighs down to the hundredth, and they’ve all been the amount I was told.

count your lucky stars my broseph

RIP axl

i haven't bought heroin since 2012 IIRC and i've moved coasts since then, so I've no clue WTF the going weight of tar is out here.

People don't weigh drugs that are sold by weight? I get being in w/d and unable to wait to use some, but since heroin is separated into bags that should be equal in weight why not weigh the remaining bags once you're "fixed"?

When there are a bunch of dealers, how do they get away with shorting so much consistently? Wouldn't users simply skip to the dealer (street dealers I mean) that sell a fair weight?

what about delivery services? Are they more accurate weight wise? Assuming you're paying a premium for a service and all...

obviously my questions go out the window if you only have one dealer or if your dealer uses.

1 Grain = 65mg

I always buy by the gram or more so I normally weigh out what I buy on a grain scale which is very accurate,1 grain=60mg and it is accurate to within .01 grains so that is very very accurate and my normal people I always use weigh their shit out on digitals or triple beams and on a gram it normally weighs out without the bag to be about 950mg to 1100 mg ,so they are very close to be straight up,the scales they use would say 1 gram but it is not as accurate so at least I know my regular people are doing it up as striaight as their scales allow,plus we are personal buddys ,or at least I am with the main guys so,whoever out of their crew serves me some H,will give me the weighed out proper shit,because if not and I complain to the shot callers I know well,then the guy who served me gets disciplined by the crew leaders.These are organized people tho,and it's business and loyalty is important to the big dogs and so I am lucky they make sure I get it good..

**** Just so everyone is clear ---->> 1 Grain = 65mg (64.7989mg to be exact)....but we use 1 Grain/65mg
I realize this is an old post, but as everyone can imagine...people still read old posts. Thank you and let me know if you ave any questions.