• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who here has weighed heroin before?

No stamp bags in Toronto folded up lottery papers mostly, usually ends up being Dont post prices, you should know this you been here since 2006. The price per unit is totally irrelevant to this discussion, we talkin abotu how much it weighs, not how mch it costs. - lacey but I don't usually weigh dope unless I'm grabbing an 8th or more. My links are straight with me when it comes to what I'm getting weight wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive had a gram weighed out before in front of me, as well as some .5'ers . all tar.

I think that alot of the people responding to this thread aint getting the point. The question aint just about randomly weighing any dope you have ever got. Obviously for the people who buy in weight amounts out on the west coast, tar, etc, this question dont apply.

The OP is asking who has weighed EAST COAST GLASSINE STAMP BAGS OF HEROIN and how much dope is actually in them.

The replies saying "yea ive weighed my dope before i get .5's of tar" really aint helping, or relevant. no offense to anybody who posted those answers or nothin. but those answers dont answer the OPs question at all. this topic is about east coast stamp bags and how much powder do they actually contain. Just figured id clear that up cuz some of yall seem to be confused about the question.

when I lived on the East Coast a "bag" was also a form of measurement ~ to a grain.

here in the Midwest balloons still come in ~ a grain

a grain=60mg for those who dont know. how ever in jerz 60mg aint the standard accepted size, a bag is expected to have 100mg, it might have less but the standard of wat u expect, is higher than the size of the bags where axl is at--in jerz, a "bag" is a consistent meaning anyhwere u go, u leave the state it may be different. thanks for postin axl and pointin out that even " a bag" aint a standard measure if its in a different state with a diff. trade.

Back when I injected tar, I will always weight my balloons of tar or whatever it came in whenever I bought it.

I had a scale with the precision of 10mgs, and ALWAYS weighed my doses out before cooking it and fixing. Weighing is important, otherwise eyeballing is way too risky. It greatly reduces the risk of overdosing.

-PLUR

I had just weighed a bundle my friend had from Brooklyn. I don't have a milligram scale; in fact, I have the exact type of scale OP said not to use, 0.0 accuracy. However the entire bundle in powder weighed 0.8. I notice this is the same stuff that is in the green top hat bags from jersey, the ones from jersey are about half the size though.
A bag is absolutely the tristate areas measurement though. It goes 10 bags to a bundle and 10 bundles to a sleeve. It's very well organized out here though, I wouldn't be surprised the same 1 guy made money on every bag I ever bought.

^^haha that just made me think

i wonder who the person is thats gettin rich off all these wax paper bags

if i bought tar i always wiehged it, you bought by the 'piece' from most mexicans. .2-.3 a 'piece'. you could buy grams but they prefered sellin "pieces"

n then you bought 'caps' of the blacks. most caps were just under .1 -.1 - .2, you could tell depending on the cap given

i weigh my blow with a mg scale when i get it anything over 950mg n im content cuz i know he uses a regular 0.0 scale so once it goes over 950mg it will just read 1g on his scale, its nice when i get 1040-something mg of product tho.

When I was doing a lot, in the late 90's, I'd weigh it every time, just too see. Most were around .1, but once in a while we'd get a batch of .3's. they were usually browner, grainier (like sandy) and FIRE. Weird.

actually no, I never weighed a single bag

partially because my scale wasnt that accurate but mostly because I just assumed less quantity = more potency

and that wasnt always true but generally, it was.

its hard to tell how much is in there when you get em in the stamps anyway. Not too many heroin dealers are going to be like "sure you can weigh it out in front of me"

and even if it was short what the fuck are you gonna do? get tough on the dealer?

Also my slang is different, apparently.

Sorry.

Last edited:
A few years ago I weighed some bags from High Point, NC. I think my scale picked up ~40mg, maybe a little more.

Done.

You couldve left your question up, seeing as someone could have answered it. We just dont allow the use of SWIM on Bluelight due to it not protecting you and it just makes posts really difficult to read and understand.

a balloon of tar is typically .15, although i weighed one balloon i got and it was a solid 2-pointer

I've weighed out bags before, and they're rarely ever .1 ... ever. I mean, the pre-packaged, stamped and taped bags around here never, ever come out to .1 or anything close; we get two types of bags over here, what I call "jersey bags," which are just a tiny bit, only a hair, maybe just a fraction of an inch smaller in width than the other bags -- which I refer to as the "new york style" bags.

The "jersey bags" are usually stamped really generically, most often just some text like "24/7" or "FIRE" in either red or green or blue, sometimes with a graphic but not always, and they are pretty sloppy most of the time, most likely because they're coming from those heroin mills that punch out a million of the fucking things in a day. These bags always have the smallest amount of powder and it's never .1 -- ever. They sell them for a reasonable price in jersey, considering the amount of powder in the bags, but over here they sell for the same price as all the other bags which kind of sucks.

The "new york style" bags are, as I've said before, just a tiny bit wider than the "jersey bags" and I mean physically-speaking the bags themselves are a tiny bit wider, but they also contain more dope. These bags are closer to being on point but even they rarely ever come out to .1 (100 mg) It's more like 60 or 70 mg. The aforementioned "jersey bags" are more like 30 mg. The "new york style" bags are much more professionally done as well with graphics neatly stamped and taped and all that.

I see one guy who bags it himself, and those bags are usually pretty on point; I haven't weighed them, but I would say that they're pretty close -- maybe 80 or 90 mg if not the full 100. I think that's the only real way to get the on-point bags, by seeing someone who bags it up himself or herself and takes care to put a good amount in each bag.

Anyone ever weigh half gram of h either/or both -powder or rock tan beige packaged in the corner of sandwich baggie looks double knotted?

Last edited:
^ I have weighed up half grams and grams of heroin on a reasonable number of occasions but I am not really sure what your question is? I am used to dealing with white #4 H in rock form, presumably from the Golden Triangle but could easily be from the Golden Crescent.