Bluelight

Thread: Who here has weighed heroin before?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    a grain=60mg for those who dont know. how ever in jerz 60mg aint the standard accepted size, a bag is expected to have 100mg, it might have less but the standard of wat u expect, is higher than the size of the bags where axl is at--in jerz, a "bag" is a consistent meaning anyhwere u go, u leave the state it may be different. thanks for postin axl and pointin out that even " a bag" aint a standard measure if its in a different state with a diff. trade.

2. Collapse Details

Back when I injected tar, I will always weight my balloons of tar or whatever it came in whenever I bought it.

I had a scale with the precision of 10mgs, and ALWAYS weighed my doses out before cooking it and fixing. Weighing is important, otherwise eyeballing is way too risky. It greatly reduces the risk of overdosing.

-PLUR

3. Collapse Details

I had just weighed a bundle my friend had from Brooklyn. I don't have a milligram scale; in fact, I have the exact type of scale OP said not to use, 0.0 accuracy. However the entire bundle in powder weighed 0.8. I notice this is the same stuff that is in the green top hat bags from jersey, the ones from jersey are about half the size though.
    A bag is absolutely the tristate areas measurement though. It goes 10 bags to a bundle and 10 bundles to a sleeve. It's very well organized out here though, I wouldn't be surprised the same 1 guy made money on every bag I ever bought.

4. Collapse Details

^^haha that just made me think

i wonder who the person is thats gettin rich off all these wax paper bags

if i bought tar i always wiehged it, you bought by the 'piece' from most mexicans. .2-.3 a 'piece'. you could buy grams but they prefered sellin "pieces"

n then you bought 'caps' of the blacks. most caps were just under .1 -.1 - .2, you could tell depending on the cap given

i weigh my blow with a mg scale when i get it anything over 950mg n im content cuz i know he uses a regular 0.0 scale so once it goes over 950mg it will just read 1g on his scale, its nice when i get 1040-something mg of product tho.

5. Collapse Details

When I was doing a lot, in the late 90's, I'd weigh it every time, just too see. Most were around .1, but once in a while we'd get a batch of .3's. they were usually browner, grainier (like sandy) and FIRE. Weird.

6. Collapse Details

actually no, I never weighed a single bag

partially because my scale wasnt that accurate but mostly because I just assumed less quantity = more potency

and that wasnt always true but generally, it was.

its hard to tell how much is in there when you get em in the stamps anyway. Not too many heroin dealers are going to be like "sure you can weigh it out in front of me"

and even if it was short what the fuck are you gonna do? get tough on the dealer?

7. Collapse Details

Also my slang is different, apparently.

Sorry.
    Last edited by lacedIvy; 02-09-2013 at 10:11. Reason: as requested by Mod

8. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    A few years ago I weighed some bags from High Point, NC. I think my scale picked up ~40mg, maybe a little more.

9. Collapse Details

Hi. could you please remove my post that you quoted buddy?

10. Collapse Details

Done.

You couldve left your question up, seeing as someone could have answered it. We just dont allow the use of SWIM on Bluelight due to it not protecting you and it just makes posts really difficult to read and understand.

11. Collapse Details

Thanks.

12. Collapse Details

Drug Culture
    Cannabis Discussion
    a balloon of tar is typically .15, although i weighed one balloon i got and it was a solid 2-pointer

13. Collapse Details

I've weighed out bags before, and they're rarely ever .1 ... ever. I mean, the pre-packaged, stamped and taped bags around here never, ever come out to .1 or anything close; we get two types of bags over here, what I call "jersey bags," which are just a tiny bit, only a hair, maybe just a fraction of an inch smaller in width than the other bags -- which I refer to as the "new york style" bags.

The "jersey bags" are usually stamped really generically, most often just some text like "24/7" or "FIRE" in either red or green or blue, sometimes with a graphic but not always, and they are pretty sloppy most of the time, most likely because they're coming from those heroin mills that punch out a million of the fucking things in a day. These bags always have the smallest amount of powder and it's never .1 -- ever. They sell them for a reasonable price in jersey, considering the amount of powder in the bags, but over here they sell for the same price as all the other bags which kind of sucks.

The "new york style" bags are, as I've said before, just a tiny bit wider than the "jersey bags" and I mean physically-speaking the bags themselves are a tiny bit wider, but they also contain more dope. These bags are closer to being on point but even they rarely ever come out to .1 (100 mg) It's more like 60 or 70 mg. The aforementioned "jersey bags" are more like 30 mg. The "new york style" bags are much more professionally done as well with graphics neatly stamped and taped and all that.

I see one guy who bags it himself, and those bags are usually pretty on point; I haven't weighed them, but I would say that they're pretty close -- maybe 80 or 90 mg if not the full 100. I think that's the only real way to get the on-point bags, by seeing someone who bags it up himself or herself and takes care to put a good amount in each bag.

14. Collapse Details

Anyone ever weigh half gram of h either/or both -powder or rock tan beige packaged in the corner of sandwich baggie looks double knotted?
    Last edited by lacedIvy; 30-08-2013 at 05:44.

15. Collapse Details

Australian Drug Discussion
    ^ I have weighed up half grams and grams of heroin on a reasonable number of occasions but I am not really sure what your question is? I am used to dealing with white #4 H in rock form, presumably from the Golden Triangle but could easily be from the Golden Crescent.

16. Collapse Details

how much does a half g weigh? specifically a half gram that is in rock form packaged in sandwich bag corner double knotted? Also, I assume the baggie and knots include some weight on scales..
    tan beige H4 , if that matters.

17. Collapse Details

^

A dealer shouldn't be weighing the god damned sandwich bag, elastics and all that shit, but I'm sure some do...

18. Collapse Details

Australian Drug Discussion
    Yeah I have no idea LacedIvy. When I used to get heroin it used to come usually wrapped in foil, sometimes wrapped in glad wrap or cellophane type shit, I never weighed it while it was in this packaging, I would just take it out and weigh it all to make sure it was on point, then I would usually break it up into specific increments depending how much I just got.

I agree that ideally the dealer should not be weighing the sandwich bag, I have known dealers in the past that will weigh up their shit in the bag (shit years ago I used to do this when I was being lazy sometimes) but that is talking like standardised baggies you buy from a tobacconist or wherever. Atleast when you use these bags they all should weigh the same so you can be pretty accurate (the main ones I used would always come up .32 iirc) but when you are tying off the corner of a sandwich bag that could have a bit of variation to how much it weighs.

19. Collapse Details

weighing ur grains is an exercise in depression. im happy if a half g of dope weighs .4 i mean cmon.

20. Collapse Details

Thanks everyone.
    Yeah dealer shouldn't be weighing the bag & knots. I was trying to see if every time I got it from a certain dealer if it came up pretty much the same, because there for a time it was over .3 then back to 4 or lil over, so, I wondered about it of course, cause it's not cheap and also considered it being 97% of the time rock, sometimes it was broken up, I guess maybe the broken up was 'old' or had been sitting. Anyway, I wanted to make sure they wasn't including bag weight. I don't think so now, that they are weighing the bags, I think I just got shorted a couple times... I wonder too, if sometimes they just eyeball it, I asked them & got a bag tossed to me free.

lesson here:
    ask your connect when you think something is not right, if you're honest & straight-up they'll most of the time make it right.
    Also, buy yourself a set of scales.

Just when you think you know so much about the game, you learn even more. Thanks bluelight.

21. Collapse Details

I used to buy by the gram. The lowest weight i got was 890mgs (maybe they weighed the baloon?) The highest i got was 1090 mgs ( dealer must have fallen asleep at the scales.....)

22. Collapse Details

I've never weighed heroin, and have never seen crystal meth and heroin, and I'd like to keep it that way to not ruin my life.

I've been offered and have seen cocaine once, when I was 17 and first starting to smoke weed, but I declined and had a few beers and bowls with the stoners outside the car at a view point. I'm 23 now and have only seen and tried oxy once, three 5mg roxies, which I purposely wasted on an full stomach and staggered the dose so I wouldn't get the full euphoric experience. I didn't have the heart to flush them down being physically dependent on therapeutic doses of either orally dosed hydrocodone, codeine, PST, or Kratom for about 3 years now.

23. Collapse Details

I weighed my tar every single time I bought it. Actually I've weighed stamp bags too. I want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off. Now when you buy balloons, you aren't buying by weight, you buy per balloon, so as long as there is actual dope in he balloons, you aren't owed a certain amount. Although we did call our dealer and complain that the balloon size was getting smaller the other day, and they were happy to fix it, the next day they were bigger. But that's because we are daily buyers for many years in large quantities, so they were willing to work with us. I don't think I would ever say a word to someone who sold me small balloons on the streets, I might get my teeth knocked in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12