• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Can you help us figure out what the heck we are taking?

Daddysgone, I'm sorry you still think we were"obviously shills"because nothing could be further from the truth. We were simply very excited about this formula and very curious about what made it work. We still are, even though the Chinese formula website is now shut down and the formula is no longer available. The people running the website that was instrumental in giving information about the formula has deleted the thread about it and is not allowing any further discussion/conjecture about it at all now that a prescription drug was found in the supposedly 100% herbal formula.

You are right about the results from that lab not being conclusive or comprehensive. That was not a deformulation lab, all they did was test for certain suspected ingredients...I don't believe for a minute that the diphenoxylate they found is the ingredient responsible for alleviating withdrawals!

The diphenoxylate and the atropine are simply the ingredients that make up lomotil, which is nothing more than prescription strength immodium. This might help with some of the gastrointestinal issues from withdrawal but not much else. So it's still a mystery, but our doctor friends' lab is getting very close to unraveling it. So far it appears that the Lomotil is the only non-herbal ingredient, so it's going to be extremely interesting to finally find out what exactly made this stuff work the way it did.

There are several lucky people out there who were able to use the formula to get off their docs painlessly~~~I would love to see a legal version of this made availalble to the many, many people stuck in that opiate/opioid roller coaster.

fwiw imodium is loperamide not diphenoxylate/atropine.

I suspect there is an additional as yet unidentified opioid in CF-5

Daddysgone, I'm sorry you still think we were"obviously shills"because nothing could be further from the truth. We were simply very excited about this formula and very curious about what made it work. We still are, even though the Chinese formula website is now shut down and the formula is no longer available. The people running the website that was instrumental in giving information about the formula has deleted the thread about it and is not allowing any further discussion/conjecture about it at all now that a prescription drug was found in the supposedly 100% herbal formula.

You are right about the results from that lab not being conclusive or comprehensive. That was not a deformulation lab, all they did was test for certain suspected ingredients...I don't believe for a minute that the diphenoxylate they found is the ingredient responsible for alleviating withdrawals!

The diphenoxylate and the atropine are simply the ingredients that make up lomotil, which is nothing more than prescription strength immodium. This might help with some of the gastrointestinal issues from withdrawal but not much else. So it's still a mystery, but our doctor friends' lab is getting very close to unraveling it. So far it appears that the Lomotil is the only non-herbal ingredient, so it's going to be extremely interesting to finally find out what exactly made this stuff work the way it did.

There are several lucky people out there who were able to use the formula to get off their docs painlessly~~~I would love to see a legal version of this made availalble to the many, many people stuck in that opiate/opioid roller coaster.

Well regardless of whether u are a shill or not, the information you are providing is way off, as the poster above me pointed out.

Diphenoxylate has NOTHING to do with immodium. Imoodium contains the opioid, loperamide, that does NOT cross the blood brain barrier. Diphenoxylate, which is found in lomotil, does cross the BBB, and that makes all the difference in the world.

Diphenoxylate is compounded with atropine, because at higher doses, diphenoxylate will provide typical opioid effects, including euphoria. The atropine is put in to deter people from popping 20 lomotils in order to acquire an opioid high.

Depending on how much diphenoxylate is in this chinese formula, it could absolutely be solely responsible for alleviating withdrawal. If its in a high enough dose, then there is no mystery or miracle about this formula, it would simply be an "herbal formula" which contains a high dose of a low potency opioid, which of course will alleviate opioid withdrawal.

Now, if this formula only contained immodium as you stated, then you would be right to suggest that it would only help with gastrointestinal symptoms (since loperamide doesnt act centrally). But since its not loperamide, but rather the centrally acting opioid diphenoxylate which was found in this formula, I dont think u or anyone else can be so dismissive about the central role that it may well be playing in this formula. But really, its all about the dosage of diphenoxylate in this formula (which we dont know yet).

At the end of the day, I hardly think any of this matters. In my mind, there is no mystery-this formula MUST contain some sort of centrally acting opioid. To my knowledge, there is nothing known to completely alleviate opioid withdrawal, other then opioids themselves. People love to cite kratom as an exception, but kratom clearly contains several centrally acting opioid agonists.
So, maybe its just a high dose of diphenoxlate, and maybe there are other opioids in the mix, but regardless, you can rest assured that this formula is effective only because of the addition of one, or several opioids.-DG

Could always contain Loperamide and a decent P-GP inhibitor.

Despite the difficulty in detecting sarcasm over the internet, my radar is telling me that u are trying to stir some shit up here.....

IIRC, when it comes to the whole loperamide debate, I thought that u were of the opinion that its all a bunch of BS, and that loperamide does not provide central effects, regardless of dose.

Anyway, the point is moot as loperamide was not what was detected when this product was analyzed, diphenoxylate was. And no one disputes the fact that diphenoxylate is a centrally acting opioid, albeit a weak one. But still, I imagine if there was enough diphen in this formula, it could do a pretty damn good job keeping withdrawal at bay (considering it is an opioid itself). Whether diphen is the only opioid added to this "herbal formula", I have no idea.

But if someone could provide an answer to this, it might shed some light on whether there is likely another opioid in the mix: Can anyone say what the duration of effect would be for a high dose of diphenoxylate. The reason I ask is that from all reports ive seen from those who have used this chinese formula, one dose in the morning keeps withdrawal completely at bay for an entire day. If a high dose of diphen would only have a duration of a few hours, then i think its safe to say something else is in this formula. If, however, diphen has a duration of 12 or so hours, then it may just be that this formula has a high dose of it, and thats all there is to it. I must say, Im still mystified as to why atropine is included in the formula.

The atropine thing really does confuse me the more I think of it. On one hand, it makes perfect sense considering lomotil is just diphen with atropine, so one could easily conclude that the makers of this formula just ground up some lomotil pills to use as their source of diphen, and thus the atropine made its way in as well.
BUT, it seems absolutely ridiculous to imagine that someone making this formula in bulk to sell, would use such an uneconomic source for diphenoxylate. I could EASILY imagine that using commercially made lomotil as the source of diphenoxylate as opposed to just buying bulk diphen powder, could be several hundred or even thousand times more expensive a source for diphenoxylate.
....but then I go back to thinking that if he indeed use bulk diphen powder (which makes the most economical sense by farrrrrrrr), youd have to then accept that he then went on to purposely add atropine to this formula, which would be pointless and beyond dumb. So....I really cant say which of these 2 absurd scenarios makes more sense.-DG

I stand corrected, Daddysgone & Vector, and I'm quite embarrassed to have done something I hate seeing on the boards...passing along inaccurate information. I was basically quoting another poster who had written about being on lomotil for some kind of a bowell disorder & this person said she had taken lomotil for years but had never felt high from doing so & that it was just prescription strength immodium. So my bad for not having checked this out before posting!

Anyway, right now all we know is that the 2 ingredients that are in lomotil were found in the formula and I believe the lab said these were the only non-herbal ingredients. I guess without knowing the proportions of the diphenoxylate & atropine we can't know whether the diphenoxylate is the main ingredient responsible for alleviating WDs. I haven't had the time to do much of a search on diphenoxylate but it seems there isn't a whole lot of information about it, not like there is about other opiates/opioids.

Right now I am on day 10 of being on the formula. I realize all too well how foolhardy it is to be ingesting something untested and with possibly harmful ingredients. But my doing so is just another sad example of how desperate many of us so-called "high functioning" addicts are. I need surgery for a very painful condition and I need to get my tolerance lowered before I go in for that.
If anyone here knows of a safer or better way to do this I would love to hear about it. But it can't be anything involving heroics...at my age with my underlying health conditions it is too dangerous for me to let myself go into anything other than very mild WDs.

Anyway, since I'm using it right now I thought I'd let you know so you could ask me questions if you like. (BTW, it would be kind of nice if you put aside the concerns about my being a shill~~~there's nothing left to be a shill for~~~the company & everyone involved have closed shop & disappeared.)

& this person said she had taken lomotil for years but had never felt high from doing so & that it was just prescription strength immodium. So my bad for not having checked this out before posting!

Before there was a Wikipedia I asked a gastroenterologist for a Laudanum prescription, thinking it and Lomotil were the same thing. It's the first time I saw the clinical JUNKIE-ALARM face.

I stand corrected, Daddysgone & Vector, and I'm quite embarrassed to have done something I hate seeing on the boards...passing along inaccurate information. I was basically quoting another poster who had written about being on lomotil for some kind of a bowell disorder & this person said she had taken lomotil for years but had never felt high from doing so & that it was just prescription strength immodium. So my bad for not having checked this out before posting!

Anyway, right now all we know is that the 2 ingredients that are in lomotil were found in the formula and I believe the lab said these were the only non-herbal ingredients. I guess without knowing the proportions of the diphenoxylate & atropine we can't know whether the diphenoxylate is the main ingredient responsible for alleviating WDs. I haven't had the time to do much of a search on diphenoxylate but it seems there isn't a whole lot of information about it, not like there is about other opiates/opioids.

Right now I am on day 10 of being on the formula. I realize all too well how foolhardy it is to be ingesting something untested and with possibly harmful ingredients. But my doing so is just another sad example of how desperate many of us so-called "high functioning" addicts are. I need surgery for a very painful condition and I need to get my tolerance lowered before I go in for that.
If anyone here knows of a safer or better way to do this I would love to hear about it. But it can't be anything involving heroics...at my age with my underlying health conditions it is too dangerous for me to let myself go into anything other than very mild WDs.

Anyway, since I'm using it right now I thought I'd let you know so you could ask me questions if you like. (BTW, it would be kind of nice if you put aside the concerns about my being a shill~~~there's nothing left to be a shill for~~~the company & everyone involved have closed shop & disappeared.)

Well Im glad u are willing to admit when u are mistaken-its a surprisingly rare quality, even when one is confronted with irrefutable proof to the contrary of one's original position.
I was half-expecting you would criticize me for making an "irrelevant distinction" between diphenoxylate and loperamide. But as I stated in my last post, the fact that diphen was found in this formula and not loperamide makes all the difference in the world in my book. If only loperamide was found, I think it would be impossible to attribute it as the cause of the apparent profound alleviation of withdrawal that this formula is capable of. But since it is the centrally acting diphenoxylate, I see no reason why just a high dose of diphen could not be the primary, or perhaps sole, substance which provides the withdrawal alleviating abilities of the chinese formula. It is also equally possible that there is another, and likely, uncommon opioid in this formula as well.

But once again, I have to stress that in the end, I dont think any of this matters. The very fact that this formula is so effective at completely alleviating all symptoms of opioid withdrawal, speaks to the absolute FACT that there is SOME opioid in thie formula. I am all but 100% certain that at this point, there are no known substances, other then opioids themselves, that have the ability to completely squash all symptoms of opioid withdrawal.
I just want to make sure u arent kidding yourself, and are aware that you are most certainly ingesting some unknown opioid or combo of opioids when taking this miracle "herbal formula".

On another note, I actually am starting to be convinced that you are not a shill for this company. As you pointed out, the company no longer offers this product, or any like it, so it would not make much sense to continue to advocate this formula. But I must ask, how are you not troubled by continuing to take this mystery formula, that not only has unknown contents, but whose manufacturer has CLEARLY made deliberate and repeated attempts to deceive his customers??

From what I know, methadone was confirmed to be in his original "herbal formula". When this was discovered, he reformulated it, as a new "completely herbal formula" and its now been confirmed that at the very least, the synthetic opioid, diphenoxylate has been slipped in this new formula. I just dont see any way around the fact that it has been proven beyond any doubt that this manufacturer has been deliberately and repeatedly lying to his customers for his own financial gain.
At what point, if not now, do you decide that such a person clearly cannot be trusted with anything, let alone the trust you are putting in him that he has not, and will not, put something potentially harmful in this formula.

My advice is that you immediately cease taking this product, or at the very least, engage in a rapid taper. You are continuing to trust your health with a person whose actions have been the very definition of deceptive, selfish, and unreliable. What more must he do???-DG

Well Im glad u are willing to admit when u are mistaken-its a surprisingly rare quality, even when one is confronted with irrefutable proof to the contrary of one's original position.
I was half-expecting you would criticize me for making an "irrelevant distinction" between diphenoxylate and loperamide. But as I stated in my last post, the fact that diphen was found in this formula and not loperamide makes all the difference in the world in my book. If only loperamide was found, I think it would be impossible to attribute it as the cause of the apparent profound alleviation of withdrawal that this formula is capable of. But since it is the centrally acting diphenoxylate, I see no reason why just a high dose of diphen could not be the primary, or perhaps sole, substance which provides the withdrawal alleviating abilities of the chinese formula. It is also equally possible that there is another, and likely, uncommon opioid in this formula as well.

But once again, I have to stress that in the end, I dont think any of this matters. The very fact that this formula is so effective at completely alleviating all symptoms of opioid withdrawal, speaks to the absolute FACT that there is SOME opioid in thie formula. I am all but 100% certain that at this point, there are no known substances, other then opioids themselves, that have the ability to completely squash all symptoms of opioid withdrawal.
I just want to make sure u arent kidding yourself, and are aware that you are most certainly ingesting some unknown opioid or combo of opioids when taking this miracle "herbal formula".

On another note, I actually am starting to be convinced that you are not a shill for this company. As you pointed out, the company no longer offers this product, or any like it, so it would not make much sense to continue to advocate this formula. But I must ask, how are you not troubled by continuing to take this mystery formula, that not only has unknown contents, but whose manufacturer has CLEARLY made deliberate and repeated attempts to deceive his customers??

From what I know, methadone was confirmed to be in his original "herbal formula". When this was discovered, he reformulated it, as a new "completely herbal formula" and its now been confirmed that at the very least, the synthetic opioid, diphenoxylate has been slipped in this new formula. I just dont see any way around the fact that it has been proven beyond any doubt that this manufacturer has been deliberately and repeatedly lying to his customers for his own financial gain.
At what point, if not now, do you decide that such a person clearly cannot be trusted with anything, let alone the trust you are putting in him that he has not, and will not, put something potentially harmful in this formula.

My advice is that you immediately cease taking this product, or at the very least, engage in a rapid taper. You are continuing to trust your health with a person whose actions have been the very definition of deceptive, selfish, and unreliable. What more must he do???-DG

Daddysgone, I explained why I'm taking the formula in my last post...it's pretty sad to be in a desperate enough situation to mess with anything as potentially harmful as it might be...but it's a reality for many of us older "accidental addicts", i.e. chronic pain patients who were put on a high dosage opiate pain management program without having any knowledge of what opiates are & how they can end up taking away a whole lot more than just your pain. I didn't even have a computer yet when I was started on opiate meds 7 years ago. I owned a semi remote acreage up north & was always very physically active looking after family, animals & a large garden when I wasn't working out in even more remote mining & oil camps. I had never used or been the least bit interested in drugs. The few times the subject of addiction would come up I had the same foolish beliefs so many others still have...that it was just a weakness of character. I did, admittedly drink too much on occasion in younger years but I had no problems whatsoever in quitting that completely, which just further convinced me that addiction only happened to very weak and/or undisciplined people, never to anyone like me!

I was 55, when after years of trying pretty much every natural/alternative treatment , none of which helped, I was finally convinced by my R.N. sister and my doctor to begin a 24/7 opiate treatment plan. I was hesitant to do so not because I feared addiction, but because I was a purist if you will...I disliked the idea of ingesting ANY man made chemical...especially on a daily basis. But I was blown away by how well this stuff worked. In less than a year I went from being very nearly bedridden, to losing every pound I'd gained during my previous enforced inactivity, a perfect blood pressure reading, as well as riding my horses again and jogging several kms per day. My doctor, my family & friends were delighted to see such an amazing turnaround in me.

But by that time I had also realized that I was completely physically dependent on this stuff and I was very, very afraid. I was beginning to question whether I had the "strength of character" to quit. I bought my first computer at that time & taught myself how to use it~~~& that was what started the process of my learning more, much more about addiction than I could ever have imagined.

I spoke with my doctor about my concerns and he assured me that I was only "physically dependent" and not addicted...and that there was nothing wrong with needing to take this medication for the rest of my life, that many people needed to take something every day. I relaxed somewhat and things went pretty well until I sold our home and moved to my sisters' place in the city. And that's when the hell began in earnest.

I was unable to find a single doctor there who would take on an opiate dependent patient. I went through a forced oxycontin withdrawal and was still so sick & in so much pain after 3 weeks that I finally caved and asked to be put on the the methadone program, as that was the only opiate available to someone in my situation. I hated everything about MMT. It was a terrible med for me & my health deteriorated badly in the 14 months I was on it~~~so I felt incredibly lucky when I asked my MMT doctor(yup, that's one way you can get a doctor here!)to put me back on oxycontin he agreed to that. Then he left on a month long vacation, giving me a totally inadequate amount of oxycontin to see me through while he was gone. At the time I was concerned about the low dosage but I was so thrilled to have this opportunity to get off that toxic crap which had turned me into a barely functioning zombie for over a year that I wasn't going to argue about it. Besides, I had survived the oxycontin withdrawal, and even if I experienced some withdrawal as a result of not having enough oxy~~~so be it, because after all, as horrible as they are, nobody dies from opiate WDs, right?

Wrong, so totally wrong! It took a few days before the methadone WDs really kicked in, but when they did it was with a fury that totally stunned me. This was nothing like the oxy WDs I had gone through, this was downright vicious. I had just enough oxys to keep these WDs at bay for 4 out of 7 days each week. It was either that & somehow endure full blown WDs for the remaining 3 days or spread the oxys evenly throughout all 7 days and just feel very ill every day. I tried it both ways and the second time I went through the 3 days with no oxys at all, I had a stroke early in the morning of the third day. I didn't even go to the hospital because I had been to the ER the previous week and was treated like I was pond scum...just another another "drug seeking" addict. During the brief periods of time that I was able to function a little I started researching the whole matter of opiate WDs. What I learned shook my world.

I simply cannot believe that people, and especially doctors, continue to perpetuate the dangerous & wholly false idea that " opiate withdrawal may make you wish you were dead but it is NOT fatal"~~~ if you don't believe me, just go check out how many people have died as a direct result of forced opiate WDs in prisons~~~especially when the opiate was, yup, you guessed it, methadone. And there have been many, many more deaths from this except they get written as having been caused by heart attacks or strokes...which are of course the DIRECT cause of death, but the undeniable truth remains that these heart attacks or strokes would never have happened had the person not been forced to endure opiate WDs without medical supervision. Period.

Anyway, I am in a very high risk group and it is not safe for me to put myself into the degree of WDs it would take to actually lower my tolerance. I've certainly attempted just that many times and if I had the luxury of being able to stay home for a week or two I probably would be able to get my tolerance down some. But there is also the fact that my doctor never did increase my dosage to an adequate amount after my switch from methadone...so it's just been a battle from the get go. If I hadn't discovered kratom I would have been forced to go back on methadone because I would have been coming in for early refills & that's what they do here. And kratom, as many of us have learned, is NOT the lightweight a lot of people seem to think it is, because among other things it most definitely RAISES your tolerance! This is very obvious when you switch back to pills after having spent a period of time on kratom, even just the plain leaf.

Hmmm, how did this get so long...oh well, I might as well respond to your comment about there being an opiate responsible for the WD alleviating properties of the formula. I've never really doubted that at all, Daddysgone. I was open to the possibility that it might be an obscure herbal opiate/opioid, or maybe something like a blue lotus extract, but I always thought there was something in there. That part didn't bother me at all~~~I just was, and still am intensely curious about WHAT opiate/opioid it was because the bottom line for me or anyone else wanting a way to quit/taper whatever we were on, is that none of us has ever come across ANY other opiate that does not give you any of the usual opiate effects and most importantly that is so easy to taper! It also eliminates ALL cravings and is very long lasting...not 24 hours but for me it lasts a good 12 hours. It's the closest damn thing to a "silver bullet" I've ever seen, so yeah, I want to know what's in it! Something like this, made in a respectable lab & with no weird or questionable ingredients would basically change the way addiction is treated.

I started my present regime with 6 of the capsules per day and today, day 11, I'm down to just 2 per day. I'm still taking a bit of oxy, just about 1/5 or less than my usual dose but I am taking it on an "as needed" basis only. ( Unfortunately the CF5 has NO pain relieving properties at all....another strange thing for an opiate.) But it certainly potentiates the oxy so that a very small dose gives me better analgesia than my full dosage alone would do.

I don't like the very dry mouth or the constipation it causes, but other than that I haven't heard of anyone having any more serious side effects. I did feel kind of weird on it at the higher dose in the beginning but not anymore. I'm also using some Baclofen this time which seems to be smoothing out any "rough edges".

I'm just at the tip of a huge demographic that will be coming more & more into focus soon, that of older people with with varying underlying health conditions who have become physically dependent/addicted to opiates. Iatrogenic addiction.

Im very sorry to hear about your terrible (but unfortunately, all too common) story which led to your opiate addiction.

I dont have time to write much now, but may I ask why you haven't explored suboxone/subutex?
I understand you had a nightmare experience with methadone, but buprenorphine (suboxone/subutex) is nothing at all like methadone.
In fact, bupe is very similar to how you describe the chinese formula-there is no real euphoria, is very long lasting, squashes cravings, and does not have that typical opiate feel. In fact, I would not be surprised if the chinese formula contained something related to bupe, though it would have to be orally active, which bupe is not.
Im glad you have found something that has seemed to work so well, and must admit that i am intrigued. However, I would not be able to convince myself to take something with unknown ingredients when it is known to be manufactured by someone who has clearly demonstrated deceit.

Any news regarding when a comprehensive analysis will be completed? Im surprised its taken so long for such an analysis to be performed, considering how many ppl have taken this.

Also, am I correct that the formula is no longer available? Thanks-DG

Damn, I just lost my post! This is so frustrating...lately every time I want to post, when I click on the "submit" button I get sent back to the log in page, even though I WAS logged in already. So I've been copying my post before clicking on submit, then after I log in again I start all over again & paste my copied post & click on submit again. It usually goes through the second time but for some reason I couldn't get it to paste this time.

Can anyone here tell me why this keeps happening? I answered your questions, Daddysgone but I don't have the time to rewrite my post tonight, probably won't have much time for a few days now.

There is nothing inherently wrong with methadone. People insist on its insidiousness, but it worked well for me. I was able to taper from 380mg to 2.5mg over the course of 8-10 months, and the 10 days of physical withdrawal was not bad. There were very little if any PAWS. With the proper mindset it can be used with success.

Yet for addicts, unfortunately, methadone has a higher abuse potential and greater ability to provide a high, so reducing dose takes some will power...

I'm sorry, Negrogesic, I should have clarified that while methadone was a very harmful drug for me, personally, I still think there is a place for it I and realize that it has saved more than a few lives. I'm glad that you were able to both use it and to stop using it so successfully.

Daddysgone, it's interesting that you asked me if I had ever considered buprenorphine. I definitely did, in fact that was one of my biggest reasons for moving to the city in 2006. I must have spent hundreds of hours researching bupe and was a very active poster on the old N.A.A.B.T. ( presently renamed "Addiction Survivors") from the fall of 2005 to the Spring of 2006. ( I was posting there as "Sassyfras".) My plan was to find a cutting edge doctor here in the city who would be willing to write me an "off label" script ( for treatment resistant depression ), & then I would go on it for perhaps a year or two at which point I would very slowly, very gradually taper off it. Once completely off bupe, my plan was to go on L.D.N. ( low dose naltrexone ). I felt that this was probably the least traumatic & most effective course to end my opiate dependency.

But it turned out that it was just as impossible for me to find a doctor who would consider this as it had been to find one who would prescribe oxycontin. I didn't even come across a single doctor who had even heard of L.D.N.....they only knew about naltrexone being used in the much higher doses. ( One doctor actually told me that I would probably get addicted to naltrexone!....so much for the "cutting edge" doctors of the city...)

Buprenorphine is finally available here in Canada now as an alternative addiction treatment to methadone. But it is only available in the suboxone formulation and is dispensed just like methadone is here~~~as a daily, witnessed dosage at the pharmacy. Since chronic pain patients generally do better on bupe when they take it in smaller & divided doses, this would likely not work well for me...& the thought of standing in a line every morning is a bit much! Being forced to take the methadone in just one dose every day was so hard on me, especially since they had put me on WAY too high of a dosage to begin with. I asked twice to have my dosage lowered & to be allowed to take it in a smaller, divided dose~~~and both times they RAISED my dose! I learned later that this is what they do if an MMT patient complains about anything at all...they just raise your dosage. I was nodding 24/7 and fell asleep every time I stopped at a traffic light, every time I sat down...I even fell asleep standing, just like a horse does. I learned that once a person is labelled as as addict, they are treated very differently by the medical system!

No, the results from the deformulation lab are not in yet~~~there are so many different & obscure herbs in this formula it's taking a lot longer than we had thought it would. It wouldn't surprise me at all if there are others who have already deformulated it & are working on their own versions of it. But they certainly aren't going to be telling anyone what the results were! If anyone is able to "crack the code" on this one and reproduce a safe & legal version of it, they are going to become very, very wealthy. ( I'm not involved with this whole lab thing myself, btw...I just know someone who is.)

The formula is no longer available. None of us know who the maker was, and the guy who was distributing it has disappeared. He did send all of his customers an email and apologized for the whole clusterfuck. He told us that he had been deceived just as we all were, by the maker of the formula. He advised us to "look beyond CF5 and to check into something called Xiao San Juan & Endocrine Mender". He said that long term opiate users end up with "stagnant chi" and a "lazy spleen" from eating too many sweets. And that was the last we heard of him.

All I can say is wow. I read the whole thing and I've got to say im interested in where this may go. Posting here to tag it for myself for future reference. Keep us updated as things move along

Some time back, a couple of the posters in this thread were curious about what would happen if an opiate naive person took some CF5. Not too long ago someone I know tried that. ( This person was a long time opiate user but has not used anything at all for over a year.) She was just curious after having followed the CF5 saga from the beginning...)

Other than a bit of a dry mouth she felt NOTHING! But she did notice that her pupils were pinned. She repeated the experiment the next day and had the same results. Myself, I've never noticed any change in my pupil size at all. Some people said their pupils were larger but I don't recall anyone else mentioning pinned pupils. She is the only person I know about who tried the formula & who wasn't on anything else at the time ....

Everything about this formula is just so weird. What kind of an opiate/opioid is potent enough to completely alleviate withdrawals from everything from heroin to oxys to high powered kratom extracts~~~but can be taken by an opiate naive person who feels nothing at all from it? And what kind of an opiate eliminates ALL cravings...& is so easy to taper?

Has anyone here ever tried diphenoxylate? Would it be able to do the above mentioned things?

Could someone please post sources where you obtained proof that this drug/herbs or whatever it truly is contained methadone? It seems a bit. Shotty to post things without knowing how much truth there is to the info you're posting. Just saying.....

This link isn't,even valid now....though I have never attempted to reach it before now...I see no reason to "disbelieve" that it was once a valid link. The fact that it is not valid now leads me to believe that this "doctor" is either seeking anonymity or is simply a fake... Imho.