• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Can you help us figure out what the heck we are taking?

Wow-- Thanks to my fellow kratom addict 4 everfree for showing up on here. How could you guys think I was selling something??? I was on this forum for a LONG time and I asked for help with kratom addiction more than once-- I even asked about going away for a week to an ibogaine clinic.... Shame on all of you for thinking I was some shill selling this drug....

Honestly-- I want to find the answer-- I am an MD-- I want to find out how to get us all off narcotics-- and this isn't it. I developed alcoholism along the way and the naltrexone in this formula is making me white knuckle it.... I haven't had to fight to not drink until I started on this stupid formula.... I am more than ever anxious to find out what the heck is in it!!!!!

BTW-- my name Riverhaven is because I moved onto the Indian River in FL-- and it is my haven... thus riverhaven....

BTW-- my name Riverhaven is because I moved onto the Indian River in FL-- and it is my haven... thus riverhaven....

and totally not the "dr riverhaven" that posts on the Zen Den alternative treatment forum which is perhaps linked to the Nevada?? alternative addiction treatment centre of the same name.
:\

and funnily enough 4everfree is also on that forum...

color me suprised

and funnily enough 4everfree is also on that forum...

color me suprised

Everything is user-only I guess, I registered to see but it wants administrator approval :\

Who was the other person who posted here 'supporting' riverhaven and then their post was deleted?

hmmm...
I half think that this thread should be put on ice until real analytical data appears.

the other posters from the zen den herbal board have not helped the OP, I for one am uncertain what is going on, th admin of the herbal zen den board could help matters by giving access to said board. However people should get the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

I strongly suspect that Chinese formula will be analysed completely independently very shortly, and we will have some the answers.

until then can we keep on topic, I for one don't care one bit what the OP's motives are but I do care about what is in chinese formula because it is setting off alarm bells.

Last edited:
Overall it's just worrying that this isn't hasn't been a novel occurrence for a while now. This, all 'herbal' smoke blends, the other designer stim in AD are just a few examples of people sneaking CSAs or RCs into products either to skirt law and advertise party drugs or pull a quick one on people looking for a legitimate alternative to something.

I guess the overwhelming message is never to trust anything you buy off the internet that claims results like this to not have something equally dubious hiding under the guise of 'herbs' or 'secret formulas'

Last edited:
Oh man.....
Well after doing a bit of a google search for "riverhaven" and "chinese formula", this showed up......

riverhaven, MD

2009-08-04

This is a Feedback on our new Formula No. 5

The new formula 5 is a miracle pill. Yes, I am an MD-- board certified in anesthesia and chronic pain management. I researched the ingredients and what was put in this pill is ingenious to say the least. Every ingredient makes perfect sense and will mimic whatever opiate the user is on. Your brain thinks you are still on your drug of choice, but you are in reality detoxing, painlessly. The pills have almost no side effects, a bit of a dry mouth and if you take more than three, a racing heart. I can forsee that this should become the detox drug of choice for all narcotic addicts. Why should we have to go into full blown withdrawal, be put on suboxone, only to then become addicted to suboxone? I recommend people buy enough to last a good 6 weeks to take you through the PAWS depression that often follows narcotic addiction. I'd also like to say that the customer support service on this website is the best. When they say it is a money back guarantee, they mean it.

So, needless to say, this is clearly the same "riverhaven", considering he stated both here on BL, and in the above passage which I copied from a "chinese formula website", that he is an anesthesiologist.
What is most suspicious, is that he started this thread on BL asking us to "tell him what the hell is in this formula he and his peers are taking"....but then when you read the passage I quoted from the chinese formula website, he states, "I researched the ingredients and what was put in this pill is ingenious to say the least. Every ingredient makes perfect sense and will mimic whatever opiate the user is on". hmmmmm.
So if he researched the ingredients and has concluded they "make perfect sense", then why the need to come on BL and ask everyone to help him figure out what the ingredients are?

Clearly there is SOMETHING going on here...what that is, I cannot say. I would have otherwised concluded that this whole thing was an elaborate marketing scheme to sell a BS herbal product, but the fact remains that i know MANY people on other forums, who Ive spoken with and known for years, who all attest to how well this formula works.

So, my conclusion is that riverhaven is likely trying to drum up business for this product, but I also think that this product does actually work. Unfortunately, the reason I suspect that it works is that it almost certainly contains something not kosher (i.e. some obscure opioid).

Anyone else agree?-DG

Oh man.....

Clearly there is SOMETHING going on here...what that is, I cannot say. I would have otherwised concluded that this whole thing was an elaborate marketing scheme to sell a BS herbal product, but the fact remains that i know MANY people on other forums, who Ive spoken with and known for years, who all attest to how well this formula works.

So, my conclusion is that riverhaven is likely trying to drum up business for this product, but I also think that this product does actually work. Unfortunately, the reason I suspect that it works is that it almost certainly contains something not kosher (i.e. some obscure opioid).

Anyone else agree?-DG

I can't believe I missed that, i was even looking at the feed.php frame this morning :X

Did we ever get a response from someone who isn't RH about whether or not the CF5 stuff really works?

Since there's talk that the first few 'formulas' tested for demerol/methadone, it could be this CF1 stuff that people are getting and saying works, when CF5 is supplied to people asking for a test sample?

analysis of chinese formula

Apparently Chinese Formula contains Diphenoxylate-Atropine mixture according to the following lab results.

http://img8.imageshack.us/g/88322647.jpg/

which if correct is an interesting result.

I know nothing specifically about the lab or the lab results other than it seems there was a screen for a lot of typical drugs of abuse that came up negative. Of course this does not exclude the possibility of it containing in addition to diphenoyxlate another opioid which is not in the forensic database.

Nice of the maker to leave the atropine in there. To discourage abuse and all.

Isn't this combo already called something: Lomotil?

Yes and unless I'm mistaken it can be bought OTC in many places, probably for much cheaper than this stuff too.

These results are just flat out fucking odd.
I understand why the diphenoxylate is in there....its an opioid so of course it will alleviate withdrawal. But why the hell would they have the atropine in there?

I know that lomotil is just diphenoxylate compounded with atropine, and the atropine is just added in order to prevent abuse.

So why in the hell would the maker of this formula include atropine in their formulation??
The only possible reason I could imagine why atropine would be in this formula would be if the manufacturer actually used lomotil as their source of diphenoxylate. In this case I suppose its possible they just grind up a lomotil and so both the diphen and the atropine end up in the final product.

However, this makes absolutely no sense. For anyone who is manufacturing something like this on a large scale, that would have to be beyond retarded to not buy bulk diphenoxylate powder to use as their source. The idea of someone having a large scale production of this chinese formula and using pre-made lomotil pills as their source of diphenoxylate is just absurd.

So, can anyone think of another reason why atropine would be in this final product?-DG

So, can anyone think of another reason why atropine would be in this final product?-DG

Theory: the maker got a deal on bulk generic expired lomotil and didn't bother to extract the atropine.

Theory: the maker was genuinely concerned about his customers abusing CF5.

Theory: the maker is a psychopath.

Theory: the maker got a deal on bulk generic expired lomotil and didn't bother to extract the atropine.

Theory: the maker was genuinely concerned about his customers abusing CF5.

Theory: the maker is a psychopath.

AS for theory one-I find it very heard to believe that someone would find a better deal for bulk, compounded lomotil, then they would for bulk diphenoxylate powder.

As for theory two-If this guy has no qualms about secretly adding and opioid (diphenoxylate) to an opioid withdrawal aid which he claims to be 100% herbal, and devoid of any opioids, then I find it very hard to believe that he is concerned about his customers abusing his product. Perhaps an even better argument is that methadone was found in his original formulation....So we are supposed to believe he sneaks methadone into his first formulation, but then when he goes to make CF5, he suddenly becomes concerned with the abuse potential of his product????

I think theory three has the most potential lol. But actually i would replace the word "psychopath" with "idiot". Its possible that perhaps one day this guy stumbled upon the fact that lomotil curbed his withdrawal, and (falsely) concluded that both the diphenoxylate AND the atropine contributed to the relief of his withdrawal. If so, I could imagine why he would simply attempt to recreate the ingredients of lomotil in his formulation, hence the inclusion of atropine.

Im interested if anyone on this board has actually tried this product. The earlier posters in this thread who were glowing about CF5 were obviously shills, but nevertheless, I am a member of several other boards and have seen MANY testimonies from members Ive known for years, who all attest to the fact that this formula completely eliminates withdrawal.

Nearly all reports state that just 2 pills will keep their WD at bay for a full 24 hours. Whats weird about that is that I dont believe diphenoxylate's half life is all that long (12-14 hours). If diphenoxylate is the only active ingredient in play here, its hard to imagine that it would keep WD at bay for a full 24 hours.

I also wonder if anyone has tried taking substantially more then the recommended dose and either experienced a minor OD, or if they experienced some nasty effects due to the anticholinergic effects of higher dose atropine.

I gotta say...this stuff has me intrigued, and somehow Im not totally convinced that those lab results which reveal diphenoxylate to be the culprit, tell the whole story of this one.- DG