• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

OxyMorphone BA Questions

I just found out how to bang the Opana 40mg ER. I just did it actually. All you gotta do is crisp it. Put your dose in the spoon without water, add heat until it turns brown, then add water, add a cotton, draw up, and shoot. Worked fucking great. Great rush... better than hydromorphone I'd say. The other methods I read about involved rubbing alcohol and all this bullshit but this method works great. I should know, I just did it :)

Horrible fucking advice please no one listen to this. Adding heat to any pill solution will just get more binders and fillers into the solution.

^That doesn't sound too safe
If you look at the 1st post in this thread I state the BA for oral, since it's only 10% I'd suggest using another ROA, and smoking opana, especially the IR is not advisable, your going to waste a lot of the drug, not to mention your going to murder your lungs because 99% of the pill that your smoking is binder/fillers.
Not to come off as a smart ass,but if you look at my post I said...
and for those that don't mind wasting a good amount of it smoked (chasing it,not in a bong or blunt like some say).

Shootin' pill is ABSOLUTELY NOT safe but it is still a ROA.
Glad "Crisping" worked our for ya' Dead.Crisping has been done with Avinzas with good results as well,the only thing diffrent was a Micron Wheel filter was used insted of cotton (They help take out extra crap you don't want).
If you can,give these a shot (No pun intended),they work great.

^ You should not smoke it anyway. Wasted or not its horrible for you. Way worse then IVing a pill the proper way. Again I am not glad it worked for you as "crisping" as you put it is horrible for your body never heat any pill solution.

Yea my main point to that post was:

your going to murder your lungs because 99% of the pill that your smoking is binder/fillers

Gotcha,I thought you were looking for diffrent ROA's of Opana.
Again,I have no numbers,only talking from experiences.IMO,nasal comes on quicker than anal but anal hits harder and lasts longer than nasal.Oral gives the least of the 3 and it would take double or maybe triple the amount to reach the same effects (depending on your tolerance).
Shooting,whether safe or not,is still a ROA and comes on the quickest,and hits the hardest (as we all would imagine).
Smoking (again whether safe or not) is another ROA, as mentioned already it's the most wasteful and depending on your tolerance (and smoking skills) would need a MUCH larger amount to achieve any where near the same effects as any of the ROA's mentioned above including orally.

Wow what is your point buddy? Obviously their are fillers and binders in the pill, like I expect it to be pure Oxymorphone Hcl salt or something? of course not, everybody knows that pills contain fillers..

and OF COURSE the BA numbers aren't fucking set in stone, who said they were?! They are there to give you a rough idea of the amount of drug that will be absorbed through a certain route of administration. Sry but telling me that BA's are subject to change is pretty much a given, and YES there are many factors that can effect the BA like stomach contents, snorting tehnique, etc.

Wow. I'm not sure what set you off, all I did was post some information.

You said the BA percentages are useless.

Don't misquote me. I said INTRANASAL percentages are useless, because they are. And then I proceeded to explain why.

Anyone with common sense would know that the BA percentages are vital for a site that is focused on Harm Reduction, you do know thats what this site is all about right?

Everything I've posted is for the sake of harm reduction. I think that's pretty obvious to everyone else.

Why would BA percentages be important in Harm Reduction? Ill give you an example. lets use Oxymorphone as an example.

Your example, once again, does not take volume into consideration. My "point" is simple:

1. If you snort 40mg of Opana...
2. Assume 50% of the pill goes into your stomach
3. Therefore 20mg is consumed orally (20mg x 10% oral BA = 2mg absorbed)
4. And 20mg is consumed intranasally (20mg x 40% nasal BA = 8mg absorbed)
5. For a total absorption of 2 + 8 = 10mg.

Which is substantially lower than the predicted intranasal absorption of 40mg X 40% = 16mg. The more you snort, the worse it gets:

1. If you snort 80mg of Opana...
2. Assume 75% of the pill now goes into your stomach (because your nose can still only retain 20mg)
3. Therefore 60mg is consumed orally (60mg x 10% oral BA = 6mg absorbed)
5. For a total absorption of 6 + 8 = 14mg.

Which is substantially lower than the predicted intranasal absorption of 80mg X 40% = 32mg. If you snort a tiny little bit of Opana, say, a quarter of a pill, then I agree that it would be absorbed primarily through the nose, and then you can use the blanket intranasal BA figure.

From my experience, there's a ceiling effect with snorting Dilaudid/Opana. Once your tolerance rises above about a 2-pill dose (10mg Opana/8mg Dilaudid), then you just can't snort enough to get high anymore. Your sinuses will start to cake up with inert powder, and you'll feel it build up in your lungs. You can cough it up and feel the pill "mud" in your throat. Snorting 4 pills, for example, doesn't feel any different than snorting 2 pills. I can only assume it's because a bulk of the powder ends up taking the GI route, where it is scarcely (and slowly) absorbed.

For the record, from my experience at least, snorting a 10mg Opana is roughly equivalent to snorting an 8mg Dilaudid, which is roughly equivalent to snorting 40mg of Oxycontin (half an 80, not a single 40). Snorting 2 pills of either Opana/Dilaudid was not twice as strong as snorting 1 pill. And snorting 3 pills felt exactly the same as snorting 2 pills. Diminishing returns at it's worst.

I really wish I knew what the lung absorption rate was. In fact, is that factored into the intranasal figures? How do they even come up with these numbers? I've always assumed that they actually had patients insufflate the drugs, then they tested the blood after a period of time to determine the drug/plasma levels. If that's the case, then "intranasal" is a bit of a misnomer, because it will in fact include lung absorption.

Last edited:
What about DMSO as a ROA ? You just mix with water and rub onto skin? DMSO goes through the membrane of the skin and is a drug carrier, working like IV would without having to break the skin? Wouldn't that be a much safer ROA than IVing it,? For too many reasons to name. DMSO dissolves polymers and peptides, and safely carries them across the skin membrane, and the only side effects are a nasty taste in your mouth and a possible headache, it is cheap, legal, and safe (if you don't get the industrial grade, but get the kind that is most commonly used on horses) it seems to me that it would be a excellent ROA, but I don't claim to be a scientist, correct me if I'm wrong!

^ What is DMSO?

Dimethyl Sulfoxide speaking extremely generally, DMSO has topical implications, meaning you mix it with a substance, and apply it to your skin where it is then absorbed extremely rapidly threw the membranes in your skin. Infact usually it works so quick that usually you taste what ever you are absorbing almost immediately.

If DMSO can absorb peptides and morphine, wouldn't this be a good harm reduction method at least? It is not illegal and is used in every country other than the US medically for a wide range of purposes,

If DMSO can absorb peptides and morphine, wouldn't this be a good harm reduction method at least? It is not illegal and is used in every country other than the US medically for a wide range of purposes,

^^^^^
it's not very accessible though....

^ yea i was going to say, I wonder how lipid soluble oxymorphone is, its supposedly more so than morphine, but still I wonder what the BA would be for something like skin absorption. I don't think it would be very high, and it varries from person to person like anything else.

Factors that influence the penetration through the skin are the thickness and condition of the skin, as well as the size of the penetrating substance and the carrier.

Your example, once again, does not take volume into consideration. My "point" is simple:

1. If you snort 40mg of Opana...
2. Assume 50% of the pill goes into your stomach
3. Therefore 20mg is consumed orally (20mg x 10% oral BA = 2mg absorbed)
5. For a total absorption of 2 + 8 = 10mg.

Which is substantially lower than the predicted intranasal absorption of 40mg X 40% = 16mg. The more you snort, the worse it gets:

1. If you snort 80mg of Opana...
2. Assume 75% of the pill now goes into your stomach (because your nose can still only retain 20mg)
3. Therefore 60mg is consumed orally (60mg x 10% oral BA = 6mg absorbed)
5. For a total absorption of 6 + 8 = 14mg.

Which is substantially lower than the predicted intranasal absorption of 80mg X 40% = 32mg. If you snort a tiny little bit of Opana, say, a quarter of a pill, then I agree that it would be absorbed primarily through the nose, and then you can use the blanket intranasal BA figure.

From my experience, there's a ceiling effect with snorting Dilaudid/Opana. Once your tolerance rises above about a 2-pill dose (10mg Opana/8mg Dilaudid), then you just can't snort enough to get high anymore. Your sinuses will start to cake up with inert powder, and you'll feel it build up in your lungs. You can cough it up and feel the pill "mud" in your throat. Snorting 4 pills, for example, doesn't feel any different than snorting 2 pills. I can only assume it's because a bulk of the powder ends up taking the GI route, where it is scarcely (and slowly) absorbed.

For the record, from my experience at least, snorting a 10mg Opana is roughly equivalent to snorting an 8mg Dilaudid, which is roughly equivalent to snorting 40mg of Oxycontin (half an 80, not a single 40). Snorting 2 pills of either Opana/Dilaudid was not twice as strong as snorting 1 pill. And snorting 3 pills felt exactly the same as snorting 2 pills. Diminishing returns at it's worst.

I really wish I knew what the lung absorption rate was. In fact, is that factored into the intranasal figures? How do they even come up with these numbers? I've always assumed that they actually had patients insufflate the drugs, then they tested the blood after a period of time to determine the drug/plasma levels. If that's the case, then "intranasal" is a bit of a misnomer, because it will in fact include lung absorption.

My bad is I came off like a dick, it just pissed me off cuz you kind of hi jacked my thread and changed the subject instead of trying to answer my original question. and I already knew all the info that you wrote so I found it kind of pointless for me but I see that your posting it for others to see as well. Your right, its all about your snorting technique and the amount of powder that actually gets abosrbed compared to the amount that ends up in your stomach. So BA's are never going to be completely correct because it varries on so many factors that its going to be very different from person to person. They do have some good uses though.

I am not certain about this but I believe DMSO only works with drugs that a relatively small, light, and have good solubility properties in the body. Large bulky molecules like many opiods are probably not an ideal candidate for Transdermal delivery.

So..

I have done Opana like a billion times. They are alot stronger than OC's. Yes, they do make your tolerance go sky high but they are the king of all opiates, hands down. One day I did 20 of the 40 mg ER's and I don't even remember what went on. let's just say I was majorrrrr fuckered... I wouldn't recommend doing that, but I just did one after another after another and I couldn't help it. I wanted to get high, and well, needless to say.. I did! If you have any questions about Opanas let me know.

Last edited:
My step-dad gets them and the going price I get them for is $20. I don't know what you all have paid, but that's all I'll pay. I do know people that buy those and then sell them for $40, $45, and $50 though. Crazy.
Sounds to me like you're trying to be slick by indirectly advertising that you can get, and sell opanas for a good deal. If this is your intention, it aint a good idea. If it's not you might wanna re-word your post, as prices aren't allowed in threads other than the "2009 prices thread".

Welcome to Bluelight

Not what I was trying to do at all, thanks. I didn't know that, but it's good to know. ANYWAY... I just wanted people to know my experience.. You don't have to be an ass about it, dude.

^ I have a hard time beleving you did 800mg's of Oxymorphone, actually I guess if you took them orally thats only 80mg, so thats belevable, I'm not sayin your lieing but that is a little overkill IMO, if your tolerance is just that crazy, then that sucks...