• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

OxyMorphone BA Questions

^ yea i was going to say, I wonder how lipid soluble oxymorphone is, its supposedly more so than morphine, but still I wonder what the BA would be for something like skin absorption. I don't think it would be very high, and it varries from person to person like anything else.

What do you think about liquid morphine, and 90% DMSO...any ideas?!!!!

Anyone?

from what I heard, the one time I was lucky enough to aquire it - a "Fatty meal" eaten before increased BA. I know I didnt help too much.

I don't think banging is a good idea with ER tabs

Why don't you look into DMSO? I don't know what the numbers are, but it increased BA AMAZINGLY when I take it with liquid morphine, it can be used transdermally goes right through the skin carrying most other substances/drugs with it, going into the bloodstream, certainly safer than banging.
When taken orally it passes the blood brain barrier and increases the effects incrementally.
Safe,cheap, and legal.....I'd look it up and give it try, worked for me :)

I meant to say the DMSO passes the blood brain barrier taking the medication with it

Difficult to obtain....
What outlet did you find it at?

Many research chemical websites that deal with homebrewing steroids into vials and other oils to suspend the steroid in carry DMSO as transdermal steroid ROA has become popular. I believe DMSO is a lipid, so how could oxymorphone "disolve" into DMSO? The best I can see the two substances working together is through a suspension, although I haven't looked at the chemical breakdown of DMSO in conjunction with oxymorphone.

I snorted half an opana 40 last night and got an amazing buzz more euphoric and dreamy than compared to close levels of oxycodone, and hydrocodone, and longer laster than hydromorphone.

it might have been the price to because they were cheap so that mighta made me feel better lol.

So..

I have done Opana like a billion times. They are alot stronger than OC's. Yes, they do make your tolerance go sky high but they are the king of all opiates, hands down. One day I did 20 of the 40 mg ER's and I don't even remember what went on. let's just say I was majorrrrr fuckered... I wouldn't recommend doing that, but I just did one after another after another and I couldn't help it. I wanted to get high, and well, needless to say.. I did! If you have any questions about Opanas let me know.

are you saying 20 individual 40mg pills? did you snort all that shit? dude, that beats my 5 75mcg fentanyl patches hands down. you must be a champ.

No way, by the time you finish snorting 20 of them the first few have probably worn off.
But chewing 20 is very plausible, but wasteful if your tolerance is low enough to be able to snort 2 or 3 IMO.

When i insuffulate my 10mg IR's, I dissolve like 10 pills into 50mL of water, let sit for like 24 hours in the fridge, stirring vigorously every few hours. Then I filter through cotton (I don't have access to micron filters, where the hell do you find those things?), end up with 100mg of oxymorphone and some dye and a few fillers i figure dissolved in 50mL of water, so 1mL of water contains 2mg of oxymorphone. This makes dosing very easy.
I usually put it in a nasal spray bottle and just go to town, being sure not to do it frequent enough to let it drip, but after about 5-6 mists (10-12mg) I feel like I've done about 50mg of morphine, which would be accurate as 10 x 10 (potency compared to morphine)=100 / 2 (due to the approx. 50% BA nasally)

i feel like this is pretty accurate, and I'm not wasting any drug because it isn't mixed in with a bunch of fillers and it's suspended in a saline solution which helps absorption into mucous membranes.

What do you guys think?

If I can track down a tiny pyrex I may try like 20 pills and cooking it down at low heat into powder which would ideally give my 200mg of straight oxymorphone hcl, I could cut it with like 200mg lactose and have a nice .4 bag of pink powder that I could snort at will.
thoughts?