• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cannabis - Worst Pot Trip Of My Life - Bad Trip

Might've been laced, but if you had no tolerance and it was really strong weed that's actually possible. About 50% of people (based on genetics) can expierience psychedelic effects from cannabis at high doses. Using hallucinogenic doses of cannabis repeadetly lowers the amount required for hallucination, and eventually gets to the point where you trip at any amount. I had a complete OBE on weed once, my first psychedelic experience with weed. It was my first time smoking in 3 months, and I was on 40 mg of adderall with a tolerance of taking 20 mg for 2 weeks then 40 for 5 days before that. Adderall potentiates weed, and also makes the hallucinations much stronger for how high you are. This was my first time mixing addy and weed too. We smoked a really strong strain, idk what it was, but it was the strongest my dealer (the only one I ever bought off of at that point, I just started 6 months before that) ever got at that point. We had a 2 liter gravity bong, and I got a huge hit of greens. I cleared the whole thing, barely made it to the couch 2 feet away, and feel down, then started tripping. I'll drop a link to the trip report at the bottom of this comment, it's another Bluelight thread. Anyway, after the craziest experience of my life, I fell in love with the world of cannabis psychedelia. I continued to use huge doses, I was tripping every time I smoked, but not as hard as the OBE, that was a little too much. That was a little over 2 years ago. Unless I'm really low on money and weed, I smoke until I'm tripping super hard. However, I've gotten to the point where I trip at any amount. Just after taking the first hit, or when I only smoke a little, I see colored patterns all over. I love how I trip on weed, it's so much better than back when I didn't trip on it. I don't have much experience with hallucinogens, I've done plenty of LSA/HBWR, huge doses of DXM, and some diphenhydramine(i find the trip enjoyable, but ODed on it once and never wanna touch it again), but out of everything I've done weed was the #1 best. Sorry you had a bad trip, but good trips on weed are amazing.
Link to OBE trip report: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ll-hallucinogenic-experience-powerful-visuals

Im 18 and when I was 17 I tried weed and didn't really have much experience when I met this girl and after one time meeting her she Invited me to her house. I went to her house and she pulls out a bong she told me she bought day tripper medi strain I hit it 4 times and it was my first time with a bong but It took about 15-20 minutes until it hit but I felt like I was melting and my throat was closing in so I had to get water I asked her foursome water and she brought me it. I drank some and a little after the melting turned into still framed black and white ghost trails vision mode and I started to Hallucinate really bad my eyes were super heavy and my face had a permanent frowning feeling to it. I watched myself melt into a puddle and the feeling I had with my face scared me I tried to sleep as soon as I closed my eyes my thoughts started to race I though she was going to kill me or rob me or something then I vividly visualized a cement saw ripping my stomach open I instantly sat up on the couch face still in a frown but now I'm freaking out panicking. I put my elbow on my knee and my fist to my head and bounced my knee because I was nervous but then I had insane trip from it as if I have seen it before and I'm stuck doing it I can't control it I see it happen over and over again but
I can't stop myself I though I was going insane I had no control over my body or thoughts this went on and on and I got so scared I though I was going to commit suicide even though I knew I wouldn't it scared me I wanted it to stop I couldn't stop it I texted my friend to come save me I texted him over 100 times in 5 minutes I though it was hours between each text I asked if he was there my face still super heavy I could barely keep my eyes open. The girl had set up her Xbox and I hadnt even noticed finally my friend got there her door was dead bolted with a key from the Inside but she opened it for my friend and I made it to his cares drove to his house I threw up and passed out in his bed for two hours and woke up still feeling mild effects which lasted for 13 hours. I had a flashback to it and though I was still stuck in the time and had seen that moment that I had the flashback when I was at her house. I don't know if she drugged me or whAt a lot of people have told me it was acid.

I know this is late, but it is extremely unlikely she drugged you. Also, you can't smoke acid, it's destroyed by heat. Smoking 4 bongs rips of high-grade cannabis is a LOT. It's very common for people to experience psychedelic-type effects along with a tremendous amount of anxiety from overdoing weed like that. Shit if I smoked 4 bong rips in a row of medical grade weed right now I'd have a really hard time dealing with it, and I've been smoking for almost 17 years.

Lacing weed is incredibly rare, dealers don't do it because it makes them less money (gotta add more drugs). Also they want customers to come back, and if they put PCP in your weed and you smoke it, you're unlikely to want to come back. Some individuals might do it for their own stash, but generally people just do drugs they want to do, no need to lace their weed with it, then they could never smoke plain weed if they wanted to.

Lacing CAN happen and it HAS, but the prevalence of it is an urban legend. Marijuana itself at high doses is one of the stronger drugs there is, it's very dissociating and it causes more anxiety/fear/panic than almost any other drugs when you dose too high. Generally people who don't know better attribute their bad experiences to laced weed, but the fact is, weed is fully capable of causing overwhelmingly intense, terrifying and trippy experiences of its own.

April 22,2017
Last night happened to be the worst night of my life for I thought it would be okay to take a puff of the weed and then what I didn't realize was I would experience something I will never for get. Something I can't explain for no one will understand. I would begin to feel pain in my feet and it would rise though my body and it would hurt. It felt like I was walking on fire and then memories would begin to play through my head and all the chances I had to witness to my family and I didn't. And all the things I've been lying to my family about you begin to happen to me. I would puke on my self an others and then the pain of memories flashing through my head so hard, I could feel everything go through my head it was hurting so bad the pain was getting harder and my body was warming up so fast I didn't know what to do then I would scream in pain and I would scream so Loud for the pain would only get worse as I moved on and it did I would be fine for a few and I would try to explain my self. I'm going to hell im going to hell my family thought I was crazy I would speak to each one of my family members and tell them the wrong I've done to them. I would feel the pain build up in my feet again and it would hurt so bad an I would lay back on the ground for the pain would only get hotter an harder to bare. I felt like I was taking my last break and and I remember thinking to myself stay calm and this will all go away so that's what I did and as I was rejected by my family over and over again because no one would listen to me they all knew something was wrong with me and yet no one cared enough to listen as I was screaming out in pain again and finally realized I was shut out by my family. I realized that I was on my way to hell and the feelings that I had were still there only I was calm inside an able to control it and I sat in the dark drowning in guilt and remember hearing a small voice say every time before it would happen again you're going to heaven but it was so strange because I kept telling them I was going to hell and I kept feeling the pain get deeper an deeper as if I was about to pop. And I remember laying my hand on my chest when my heart is and I remember feeling it feel back up my mouth was so dry and I remember water( saliva) feeling back up in my mouth. And I remember laying down and falling asleep feeling the pain but easy to bear and waking up realizing that I need to be thankful for all the good God has giving me and my sister woke up and held me in her arms and it made the pain feel so much better. God helped me through that last night I may be living my life bad because I've lost faith but I'm telling you my friend hell is real and it's somewhere you don't want to be. God allowed me to experience that to let you all know hell is not a joke and I woke up this morning feeling pain and having my mom make fun of me and having my family down me because I was acting so different last night and no one was there to help me... they all shut me down and made ufun of me... I'm not making this up believe me I may be crazy but I am not this crazy. I know many of you will think I'm crazy and need to be locked up but until something that you can't explain happens to you like it did me you will never understand and that's okay for some things are left unknown.
Ive left some things out but once you read what everyone else has said it being back so many memories. I wrote this the day after my trip

I had a very similar, but worse experience two nights ago and have been googling all day and have not found a case as severe as mine. I was out at a party and had about 4 or 5 drinks, and smoked a few puffs of hookah. All in all i was just pretty tipsy. I was in the kitchen as some guys were making a 2 litre bottle gravity bong, and roasted 2 bowls immediately in it. I asked what the hell that was, and naturally I was granted the candidate for the first hit, since I never have tried it before. Now I've only smoked weed a few times in my life, and the worst I've ever heard of getting too high is someone just passing out. I've been very high one other time in my life and just passed out and was hyper aware of all my senses for a couple hours, while being half passed out.

This time was a whole different story. Immediately after blowing the smoke out, I knew something was wrong. I immediately started to feel dizzy and not quite right. Within 2 minutes everything became extremely hazy, and I started to tweak out, my friend trying to calm me down and say I was just really high. I said okay, I'll be fine I just need to sleep. What happned next after I went upstairs, something set me off and suddenly I started to spaz out upstairs. I was tripping so hard I thought I had just killed myself and for the following 5 hours, I WAS dead, and spiraling through hell, occasionally coming back to reality just as a tease before sucking me back into what I remember being the most excruciating, never ending pain. Anybody that came to talk to me looked like a demon from hell and it only got worse. I started screaming and becoming very aggressive and saying things that people thought I was possessed (I am a very chill guy normally and even when heavily intoxicated of just beer, will never get violent) I hardly remember most of it, I just knew that I was dead, and saw my whole life play out like a movie and I continued to spiral down into hell. I thought my whole life was just a joke because I was actually in hell, and my life never even existed. After about 5 hours of this I fell asleep for maybe an hour after having the peak of my attacks where I thought I hit rock bottom of the pits of hell and saw the face of satan laughing at me as I writhered in pain. When I finally woke, the bathroom light immediately switched off and I was sitting in a pitch black room. I knew either I was completely dead now, or that I finally returned from the trip. I fumbled to the lightswitch and once it turned on, I sat there wondering if it were real or not. I walked over to the couch and passed out for a few more hours and when I woke and couldn't find my house keys, I started to trip again (with that over-analytical effect of weed) thinking that I wasn't really back or alive and how perfectly wrong everything was in my life at that moment for me to really exist. I drove over to my best friends house and was talking with him and his wife and was still tripping mentally (no longer visually). I couldn't comprehend reality and was just waiting for to snap back into the hellish trip just like it happened the night before where I would come back to reality for moments then get sucked back out. My friend drove me back to my place and the whole rest of the day was a haze, and I was tripping all day, still unsure if I was alive or not. I was questioning everything about my entire life until I finally came out of it today, almost 36 hours later. Things finally make sense and I realize I am most surely alive.

Now, my friend from the party was almost positive that it was not laced weed, just very potent, and enhanced efficiency with the gravity bong. Perhaps I was just hallucinating and tripping really bad, the weed was laced, or possibly with the combination I had, experienced a near death experience. I have no idea, all I know is that it was truly the most frightening experience of my life, and one I hope never to have again. I left out a lot of the other things i thought and felt but I could probably write a book on the ordeal. None of this is made up, and according to the other people there, it was worse than I have described it. So either I had tho worst weed trip of anyone in the world, or I have yet to come across a similar story. Either way, maybe you guys will at least enjoy my story hah!

I had a very similar trip but even worse. I was in a constant loop from getting sexually abused when I was younger, and I felt like a demon was in me And I was getting a taste of being dead, I was physically and mentally in so much pain, and I couldn't breathe. I kept feeling like my end was near and it's the next day and I still feeling pretty weird.

This happened to me exaclty. Except it lasted almost 11 hours straight. I definitely smoked too much weed. I?m a lightweight. I say just remember your limits when you smoke lol. My trip was the scariest thing that?s happened to me. I?ll still have deja vu of it and convince myself that I?m back in the trip. It was liek a time loop and I wouldn?t stop pacing back and forth in the bathroom. I was totally out of it, I didn?t know who I was and I thought I wasn?t there. Everything was clay and very 3D and fake. Very scaryyy

I'm a daily smoker. I've had one such major experience with weed when I went to community college. One day I was at school and some guys were like hey you wanna throw down 5 bucks for a blunt? Of course, I obliged not knowing what I was getting into. So 2 guys, a girl who wasn't smoking, and I went across the street to the regular smoke spot behind this pool hall. I ended up rolling the blunt which made me a little nervous bc I didn't know these guys very well and I wanted to do well. I ended up rolling a real nice blunt of some straight chronic. Anyway there were only 3 of us smoking this blunt so I knew we were gonna get REAL high, but I didn't know how high...My first rip is nice and clean and before I know it, it's right back around to me, big puff again, and before exhaling this second rip, I know I'm about to get straight jacked, as I can already feel my body getting a real strong buzz. That was before exhaling the second hit mind you. It comes around another 2 or 3 times and by this time I'm for sure ripped. No question, no doubt. I just burst out laughing looking off into the distance. When the end of the blunt came around, I was at the "I'm so high right now and it's only been 3 minutes since we sparked this blunt and I know I won't get a better high from smoking more but what the hell who likes to waste weed?" stage. So what the hell, I took another rip and the blunt was kicked. We started talking about music and one guy asked me what type of music I listened to. When fishing around my head for the answer, I was dazed and slow to respond, and as I was answering I somehow felt paranoid that my answers would be ridiculed and misunderstood. It was a weird manifestation of paranoia-induced self consciousness. For some reason I was scared that both guys and the girl could tell I was super ripped and everyone was kind of giggling and I slipped further into the paranoia. We headed back to school and as we were waiting for the light to turn so that we could cross the street, the other three were talking and for some reason I thought they were talking about me being gay or something. We crossed the street and approached school. It was around noon and school was bustling with students, all of whom I assumed just KNEW I was high when they saw/looked at me. The school also has many cops patrolling on scooters and when I saw two of them together, I just looked away and started walking as fast as I could towards the area where I usually hang out. One of my friends was sitting in a circle of people in the quad, under a tree and I approached her. First thing she says to me is, "You look faaded!" And I can't deny of course, that yes I was high out of my mind. I was in a realm that marijuana had never taken me. Not as far as strength necessarily, but I had never been that paranoid/self conscious. I sat down next to her as she was studying with some people and I couldn't ease into the situation. I was just on a totally different wavelength. It's been about 15-20 mins now since I smoked and I'm starting to TRIP. I had done shrooms 3 times prior to this experience, and let me tell you, this bud was approaching that realm8o. Visual distortions, textures changing, extreme thoughts, an unnerving feeling, and a strong sense of losing touch with reality. As class was letting out, I thought that everyone coming outside could just tell that I was high. Point blank, automatically. Of course they couldn't, but it reaaaly felt like they could. Anyway, I just got so uncomfortable being at school, that I hopped the rail and booked it home. This is the only time out of thousands that something like this has ever happened while using marijuana, but as you can see, it definitely stands out in my memory. I think that just like any other substance, weed must be respected, and next time you think about smoking more just for the sake of it, you better think twice.;) (Especially with people you aren't great friends with)

I feel your pain man I used to smoke in HS and really love it. But as soon as I started hanging out with a close friend's friend who I didn't really know every single time I'd smoke with him I would get paranoid as hell that he and everyone else were judging me and couldn't really socialize that well, and I thought I was being judged for not being able to socialize.