• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

salvia is fuckin crazy

My parents couldn't control me in that state , they had to call the paramedics

No wonder you dislike it man. Luckly it wears off quick. You're poor parents. And poor you for such a crazy experience. I don't know what I would have done if I were you parents except getting past the statement "Cosmic Charlie how do you do..." (sorry I had too :) ) There are some crazy experiences with salvia and that is probably one of the strangest and scariest. Glad you're ok.

I hated salvia when i tried it, but ofcourse i was very very ignorant of its effects. Me and my friend bought some 40x and we thought we were just gonna get "high." Lol, I had a completely breakthough experience and i totally didnt expect it at all. So yeahhh, pretty much worst experience ever. Ive been too scared to try it since. But maybe someday now that i know a lot more about it and know what not to do. Also, after i came down i didnt feel crappy, actually i couldnt have felt better to be alive. That shit was rediculous, the worst part was gradually regaining knowledge of the world and me. The last thing i figured out was that i ingested salvia...

^ couldnt hav been real salvia

i dunno. i heard some people just don't get much out of it. like a lot of the vids out there of supposed salvia trips, it seems most are hella exaggerated for hype..like a placebo. cause to me, if you're tripping balls, you can't move properly or utter an intelligible sentence

i have a naturally high tolerance to tryptamines (along with non-related things like opiates and stimulants), tho i don't know if there'd be any relation there

sid takes 150~200 mics to get decent visual and aural changes with no tolerance. shrooms take 3.5g to feel anything and get minor visuals. opiates..hydro basically does nothing except calm my anxiety a bit - 20~25mil without tolerance. morphine works ok at 10-15mil, but i never nod off even after double that- no tolerance.. amps chill me out for a bit, meth makes me chill then fall asleep right away. maybe salvia is the same for me... idk

i'm fairly light at 5'9"/179m & 115lbs/52kg, tho maybe my fast and erratic metabolism is the cause behind all of this, aside from my weirdly wired brain

whatever :\

G

My favorite one was where I was sitting atop a very very tall cliff and there was a river running right next to me into a waterfall going over the cliff. When the water hit the bottom of the fall, instead of pooling and flowing down river it actually grew into trees forming a forest. This forest "flowed" and "grew" away from the cliff, like a river would, as far as the eye could see. Quite amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq4nrmnqY9o

farmiliar?

yea i don't get it. i've done a g straight of 60x and nothing really happened. i just felt a bit dissociated, like separating from my head, but there were no visuals or aural changes whatsoever

either i got ripped off at the place in venice or i just have some kind of natural tolerance to dissociatives. i also tried DXM before and nothing happened. i just passed out and felt shitty all day

You probably got ripped off; DXM and salvia (while both are considered "dissociatives") work on different receptors in the brain. Salvia is a kappa opioid agaonists, DXM works via NMDA receptors (amongst others). Traditionally, dissociatives chemically affect NMDA, and so salvia isn't considered a dissociative, per se. Its in a class of its own really....

You see I come here to hear things like this. That's quite a combo. But yeah, there is bravery involved.

There was also stupidity ;) The doses were lowish- 40mg of DMT, 5mg of 5-Meo-DMT and unknown amount of salvia. To be truthful, the physical effects were a lot stranger then the mental....

20x on 25mg of 2ce

I've done saliva many times by it's self as have many other people I'm sure. I found the experience to be a little too intense, but when coupled with heavy doses of 2ce (25mg, oral) and about 8 Whip-its taken in quick succession.... The experience became one of the most life changing trips I have EVER had on any other psychedelic. This is to include doing DMT on mushrooms. It's something that must be experienced for any person looking to have that one trip to end all trips. I felt so spiritually fulfilled, that I will probably never come close to matching it. This was only 20x saliva mind you, doing more would have probably been too much, and it was taken about half way through the third hour. If you ever choose to attempt this, make sure you have a sober sitter handy, as attempting to stand and interact with others is met with an even more intense experience. Time Dilation is vastly VASTLY intensified. I only attempted this out of curiosity, and by no means should anyone new to either saliva or RCs such as the 2c series ever attempt it without the guidance of others.

I've smoked DMT and salvia and 5-Meo-DMT at the same time
i'm not into combos but i kind of want to try this with ketamine one day
for some reason it's the only combo i'm actually interested in
but it may not happen anytime soon as my access to it is on the other side of the planet in a house with children

im real sensitive to salvia ive smoked it twice broke through both times, was the most confusing, alien, intense overwhelming, shit ever like what the hell.. no words for it.

I have a really hard time remembering my salvia trips

more so than with other psychedelics

^I have one song- a reggae/dub tune- that brings about almost insta-reacall of my first salvia trip. I don't play the song much; but when I do, I feel infused with godness. Not goodnes, godness :)