• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

"Legal" RC synthetic opiods?

Man I hate that my pc broke - I jump into these awesome convos so late -everything has been said - the peptides are where it's at

I was thinking of 4-(dimethylamino)-4-phenylcyclohexanone, which isn't super potent by any means, but still a opioid and not a NMDA antagonist.

Hamm (or anyone else)-

what about 4-Cyano-4-phenylcyclohexanone
Would you expect to have mu opioid activity or be an NMDA antagonist (or both...or neither).

I initially thought this was just some sort of antifungal, but you mentioned 4-(dimethylamino)-4-phenylcyclohexanone so now I wonder

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sure it'd be poisonous, but would it have have any opioid activity?;)

MPTP apparently has opioid activity, but one dose and you've got Parkinson's from hell - nobody is going to opt for that. PCC is the same in terms of toxicity, only on a lesser scale

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pcc

PCC? I read in a review on clandestine dust cooking methods that it is nasty material.

That is not the same chemical identity as 4-Cyano-4-phenylcyclohexanone though.

No, its not. So what are yout thoughts on 4-Cyano-4-phenylcyclohexanone? My chemistry knowledge (lack of) does not allow me predict whether it would be terribly toxic and/or have opioid activity, from either its name or looking at its structure. Is this clearly toxic? Clearly an opioid?

The cyano group will still cleave off to give cyanide poisoning (got a bit carried away & was wrong in identifying the chemical)

Oh wait I said a la PCC, so I wasn't misidentifying anything - yay! :D

or what about all of the benzimidazoles? i believe only etonitazine and the chlorine substituted variant are xplicitly scheduled......

^ There's awhole range of etonitazene derivatives (although etonitazene is the most potent and apparently the most euphoric/addictive opioid yet discovered according to those who've tried it), but as I said, I refuse to contribute to the possible appearance of said compounds on RC market

Out of curiosity, has anyone else been brave or stupid enough to experiment with derpmorphin? Id love to hear if your experiences mirrored mine. Thanks-DG

Of course, Those who talk about apo-morphine except I doubt they have tails :)

Seeing as the irresponsibility of mephedrone taken place, an RC opiod (at any strength) would be the final nail in the market's coffin. Ever since WebTryp things haven't been quite the same, and I bet the DEA would stop at nothing to stop it if such a thing ever happened again.

Seeing as the irresponsibility of mephedrone taken place, an RC opiod (at any strength) would be the final nail in the market's coffin. Ever since WebTryp things haven't been quite the same, and I bet the DEA would stop at nothing to stop it if such a thing ever happened again.

I agree , If an RC opiod was easily available , I'd imagine their would be quite a few overdoses.

Its very interesting indeed to look and research new research drugs, especially for the drugs you like using.. So yes indeed the opioids are fun to research and read about but as far as procuring one of these rare chemicals your efforts for getting high would best be spent finding the opiates that already surround you....one kind of concoction that i found useful grows right out of the ground... but seriously i mean I could probably get injectable Dilaudid bottle from a hospital b4 i ever found a reliable substance of the Research Chemical list.

Of course, Those who talk about apo-morphine except I doubt they have tails :)

Sorry, Im confused. What does apomorphine have to do with my question about dermorphin. Dermorphin is a peptide with opioid activity. Apomorphine is a dopaminergic agonist, with no opioid activity. It is used to treat Parkinson's disease and erectile dysfunction.

^ There's awhole range of etonitazene derivatives (although etonitazene is the most potent and apparently the most euphoric/addictive opioid yet discovered according to those who've tried it), but as I said, I refuse to contribute to the possible appearance of said compounds on RC market

Has etonitazene been called the most euphoric/addictive by users? The only report I know of is the guy who synthed some himself and used a spray bottle, then committed suicide.

But, I remember reading a paper where the researchers couldn't get rats to SA etonitazene reliably at any dose unless it was in combination with cocaine. Any idea what would cause the difference in rats and humans?

RC opiates will be the death of the whole internet drug scene, at least as far as synthetics go. If the same people who are continiously abusing mephedrone came into possession ofthem, the death tole couldbe staggering...

Please close this thread for the good of us all:(

RC opiates will be the death of the whole internet drug scene, at least as far as synthetics go. If the same people who are continiously abusing mephedrone came into possession ofthem, the death tole couldbe staggering...

Please close this thread for the good of us all:(

I pretty much agree but kratom, tramadol and poppy pods are all available on-line already. There was a poppy pod tea death of a young man just in the last few days.