• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD subthread] - Set & Setting Considerations

fizzacyst said:
You don't want to get asked for the time or something by a random dude and then spout off a bunch of total nonsense or philosophical bullshit either.

Hahahaha! :D That made me laugh for some reason... it totally seems like something I'd do.

i really wanna do it, the sensory deprivation bit mainly, im gonna do it tonight.

Ill report back on how the sensory deprivation part goes. Im just gonna watch without a trace first then go upstairs and do it. Im really looking forward to this now. Always wanted to do sensory deprivation while on psychs.
My next trip after tonight will be outside in nature in the daytime

Hello, me and two friends are planning to go tripping in the woods. The thing is it's more of a park, as in there are sometimes people running, on bikes, walking and stuff.

I was wondering if this could perhaps be bad combination? Acid + people, I don't know but the park is perfect, filled with nature and a long ass creek in the middle it's great.

Also, the LSD we are trying to get comes in a liquid form, so I thought of dropping one drop via eye dropper onto a sugar cube, or is there a better route that I should go. Will one drop be enough hopefully?

EDIT: By the way, this is our first time! I've been researching LSD and psychedelics for more than a while and we are all prepared mentally and physically.

^ We can't tell you how strong your doses are, unfortunately.

And that sounds like fun, as long as you're pretty sure you won't be disturbed and you can handle yourself in public.

Vine of Sodom said:
Hello, me and two friends are planning to go tripping in the woods. The thing is it's more of a park, as in there are sometimes people running, on bikes, walking and stuff.

I was wondering if this could perhaps be bad combination? Acid + people, I don't know but the park is perfect, filled with nature and a long ass creek in the middle it's great.

Also, the LSD we are trying to get comes in a liquid form, so I thought of dropping one drop via eye dropper onto a sugar cube, or is there a better route that I should go. Will one drop be enough hopefully?

EDIT: By the way, this is our first time! I've been researching LSD and psychedelics for more than a while and we are all prepared mentally and physically.

sounds like a good Idea so long as you don't mind staying there for a long time or have somewhere else close to walk to if you decide to leave. Start with one drop, If your comfortable when you feel your peeking then maybe do another drop. Have fun :)

Yes!! Me and my friends planned out an "acid" day.

Whoooooooooo. I'm so excited. Hopefully...it's like SOON and not like 5 months from now though. -.-

Ive taken it when I had the Flu and it was not a pleasant experience . It made me feel a hundred times sicker than I was and all I could focus on my whole trip was how sick I was. You should wait until you feel better so you could enjoy it more :)

I've taken it at the tail end of a cold, when I thought I was in the clear. It just exaggerated any lingering symptoms and made me feel sick again. I would just save it for a time when you can fully enjoy it.

I would hold off, while not acid, I did take mescaline during a cold and it made it much worse.

I must say I agree with the others. I've done acid one time when I had a cold and thats something I do not wish to repeat. Save it for better days :)

I have. I had a terrible head cold and was congested in my chest. I dropped 2 hits, and when the effect started to take hold, I started to feel a little better. I had trouble breathing through me nose and was still coughing a lot.. later on that night, i got my package with all my medicine from my dad.. drank some prometh/codiene syrup and I was good to go.

Overall, just wait till you're at 100%.. don't waste it on being sick

While I agree on waiting, I think the most important part is not having a fever. A simple cough or runny nose is really no big deal. In general, if the sickness is bad enough to get in the way of your enjoyment and ability to do normal, everyday things, then drugs should be out of the question.

Feverish psychedelia, absolutely horrid.

PsyDoc said it really well, if you're a little sick then thats alright, but if its preventing you from being comfortable the psychedelic drugs will amplify all the bad things and make you SO uncomfortable.

I did. Unfortunately, the "acid" in question turned out to be DOB, and I took around 5 tabs. I didn't give a shit about my cold during the plateau (which was long indeed), but during the comedown I was in hell, mostly due to the vasoconstrictive properties of DOB. I had the exact same feeling in my chest as I do when I get pneumonia, and I spent a sleepless night writhing in pain because my limbs felt like they were going to fall off.

So...kinda.

I know someone who did acid when he had mono. because he's stupid.
he said he could feel his white blood cells losing, he could feel these formations of sickness and bacteria taking over his throat and made it harder for him to breathe and shit.

acid usually opens my lungs 3 times bigger

come to think of it, I have taken acid with a cold. I didn't feel sicker, in fact I completely forgot I was sick besides the fact I was hacking up phlegm every 5 minutes. I think because it opened my lungs, I actually got better quicker because I got rid of whatever was making me sick

I took 2c-b with a cold once and it just made my head feel weird the whole trip.

On another occasion, I took mushrooms while recovering with a cold that gave me a horrible cough. For the duration of the trip, my throat irritation and coughing completely disappeared. When the trip finished, the coughing came back. I still can't explain this one :p