European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

shake n bake meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this actually has me really curious. How would they seperate the meth from the byproducts? I can't imagine it'd be very high quality or anything you'd want to try smoke/IV.

Just looking at the ingredients should be enough to deter most people from - looking at the set of equipment the long tube looks like the filter and maybe what comes out is dried and used? Can see being able to drive and knock up a quick batch being possible though (as mentioned in the article)

Seperate it out like you would from the RP/I2 solution, I'm sure. You can shake and bake it while driving a car, sure, but you still need to be stationary to seperate your product.

I can say this works. It is finsihed by filtering out the solvent from the leftovers and byproducts and washed with d H2O this will contain base meth. The solvent is then dried and gassed out or titrated to recvoer hcl form.

***mod edit****

Please don't use terms like SWIM, it offers no protection and is just plain annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not see why anyone would want to try methamphetamine. Just seeing the behavior of such people is enough to deter me permanently - that and the possibility of being burned (literally).

I mean sure, I will inject opiates from time to time, and try every psychedelic in the book.... why not? Perhaps even a few lines of cocaine on occasion. No meth though. No fucking way.

I find it hard to believe that meth is as bad as it's portrayed to be. I've got no experience at all, is it really that destructive?

swim can say from experience that meth is much healthier in his opinion then coke. Also from expiernce meth has had less negative effects mentally then shrooms or x. Swim had bad trips on shrooms and x before nevr really bad on ice maybe just the occasional i think im having a heart attack or seeing shadow people when up for days. As far as all this crazy shit people talk about never anything close and swims used to sling ice and use all day everyday for months so take swims word. As far as people doing crazy shit and cooking in their car thats the person not the drug...It doesnt turn sane people insane or classy people that take of themselves and care about appearance and their children to act out and turn opposite just doesnt happen n less they let it Swim knows because he never quit taking care of himself or his kid.

^ Saying it's more healthy for ypou than coke is hardly a recommendation though - my experience with meth has left me with no desire to use it again

It doesnt turn sane people insane

It most certainly does

It doesn't turn people insane
:D - insanest quote of the day

Bet you your mental stability on that one being wrong ;)

It's very bad for a small minority of users who do it 24/7/365; most people I knew could handle it and lead normal lives, just another weekend party drug. Was fiendish beyond belief for me when smoked though. It was insatiable.

It is perhaps my favourite substance.

I don't know why anyone would want to waste money on opiates, so each to their own.

You do see some scary sights around the streets of western Melbourne from people on binges. Shirtless, crazy men fighting in car parks.

It is perhaps my favourite substance.

I don't know why anyone would want to waste money on opiates, so each to their own.

I like both. A lot. All dro0gz iz good dro0gz %)

You do see some scary sights around the streets of western Melbourne from people on binges. Shirtless, crazy men fighting in car parks.

You mean exactly like drunk men in every town in the land on a weekend? =D

swim can say from experience that meth is much healthier in his opinion then coke.

I've never seen anyone on coke refer to themselves as 'swim' before. That's a bit worrying - how long have you had this affliction and did it get worse after you tried meth?

Intresting, i wondor if its easy as they say it is to get it wrong and cause an explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.