European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

shake n bake meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a modified version of a birch reduction. It is dangerous and retarded considering the pressure and chemicals involved. The methamphetamine itself could probably be purified via an acid base extraction followed by an acetone and non polar solvent wash. If the purification is done correctly the product is probably high quality. If the reaction were done in a proper pressure vessel then it would probably be high yielding and rewarding, however this method is meant to make small quantities and requires little skill. This is not prpaganda (not only) and it probably does work but as I have previously mentioned, it is a very bad idea.

^ Saying it's more healthy for ypou than coke is hardly a recommendation though - my experience with meth has left me with no desire to use it again

It most certainly does

ive never tryd it but from mine and close friends' experiences with amphetamines id reckon it fukin does over time!

I do not see why anyone would want to try methamphetamine. Just seeing the behavior of such people is enough to deter me permanently - that and the possibility of being burned (literally).

I mean sure, I will inject opiates from time to time, and try every psychedelic in the book.... why not? Perhaps even a few lines of cocaine on occasion. No meth though. No fucking way.

Read a few too many news papers?

You forgetting that desoxyn (a medication for ADHD) is pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine?

It's all about responsible use. Drugs don't ruin people. People ruin people. Drugs don't just jump into your brain while you're not looking.

Know yourself. Know the drug. Be responsible.

Whilst I agree with you there, Rickolas, I'm not too convinced with the Desoxyn comparison. Yes it is prescription meth but it's a 5mg oral pill not a shitload IV'd or vaped at regular intervals till you totally lose the plot ;)

Meth is stupidly demonised though - it's a bit of a beast for addiction and potential to fuck you over but anyone using it must be well aware of that fact before they start so has presumably decided it's worth it. All drugs can be used responsibly but there is no denying that some have a disproportionate rate of fuck-uppery.

It's all about responsible use. Drugs don't ruin people. People ruin people.

Guns don't kill people, rappers do.

True point though, if you can be responsible with the drug then it will be fine. You're not going to turn into some sort of drug crazed maniac because you take a little bit of meth.

Whilst I agree with you there, Rickolas, I'm not too convinced with the Desoxyn comparison. Yes it is prescription meth but it's a 5mg oral pill not a shitload IV'd or vaped at regular intervals till you totally lose the plot ;)

Which only further backs up my point. If you IV a shit load of meth at regular intervals until you lose the plot you're obviously not using responsibly. The same can be said about anything from alcohol to water, heroin to paracetamol, amphetamine to caffeine.

Obviously you wouldn't be using responsibly using like that but that was kinda my point - some drugs make it very easy to lose all perspective when you're using them. There is good reason why drugs like meth and crack have a reputation for fucking people over - they can be used responsibly but responsible use is rare and hard to achieve due to the nature of the effect. Dopamine ain't the "reward" chemical for nothing.

Yeah fair enough Shambles it's just I don't believe comments like this:

I do not see why anyone would want to try methamphetamine. Just seeing the behavior of such people is enough to deter me permanently - that and the possibility of being burned (literally).

Have much validity. Especially when there are thousands of people that use meth, keep their sanity, jobs and friends.. they're just 10000000times more unlikely to make the papers / start a thread about it / go into the NHS's statistics. Each to their own. Like i said if you are responsible then most if not all drugs are fine to use. If, however, you know you have an addictive personality then responsible use would probably transfer to don't use.

this method does work it is in no way as good as pure crystal obviously but i have made my own much better than alot of peoples annie dope i have done this method has been around for along time read the alchemists cookbook. its just that it hasnt been big or exposed untill now. i will never manufacture anhydros agian too dangerous and to much smell this method you can do in the back room of a house and not smell it in the front. Untill its time to smoke it off of course.

swim is slang for Someone Who Isnt Me he doesnt actually call himself swim haha but if he did yes that would be disturbing

A one pot meth cook is not possible, also would be not $ viable. Any ex-hivers say different?

I came across this discussion while trying to find out just how much information is really available online, and I'd like to add this. After witnessing the synthesis firsthand, and sampling the outcome, I can honestly say it works and yields a better quality than any Birch or RP/I2 I've ever had.

<crossing the line a bit there i am afraid, no discussion of the synth please :)>

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... chemistry bod I ain't... but given the regular stream of explodified rednecks I surmise that may well be the case. Or summat along distinctly similar lines if not specifically that. Shake, bake, boombangabang.

Incidentally, "Moisty" is one of my all-time fave words, dontcha know <3

Alrighty no synthesis discussion please peeps :) even if it is just a mention, it's one of the rules we have to be really strict about I'm afraid.

PS welcome to EADD!

Terribly sorry, thought it was in the interest of harm reduction.

I'll be more mindful in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.