European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

shake n bake meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah don't surprise me. Cool Iv'e funded a mad man, who wants to exterminate everyone apart from himself.

Well if you survive his nuclear powered tantrums just think... the world will be flooded with pure D-Meth.
Swings and roundabouts and rocket-powered roller skates.

Well if you survive his nuclear powered tantrums just think... the world will be flooded with pure D-Meth.
Swings and roundabouts and rocket-powered roller skates.

I mean they are a formidable military Dictator ship, for the whole world to laugh at. we're the fucking war lords, think about how many kids heads the UK have blown off in the last 15 years even. In the millions. They can't shoot down a paper aeroplane in a shed on fire, yet they produce banging Meth. The whole world on meth does strikingly sound like nuclear powered tantrums.

I'd much prefer state mandated manufacture of chemically pure Meth than for the bottom of the intellectual barrel to even contemplate this "Shake N' Boom!" disgrace.

I don't know what's more destructive, the whole world shakin and bakin, or nuclear war heads.

Enriched Uranium is also pretty sweet in terms of eternal glow.
Bask in the glory of gamma ray annihilation of gametic and somatic cell matter alike!

You do the shake and bake and put the freshness back, do the shake and bake and put the freshness back...

I wish I knew a little chemistry, and then I would try giving this a go, as much as I like regular amphetamines, even if I do get sick of the duration sometimes, I have wanted to try methamphetamine for years just to see what the buzz is like compared to sulphate or if it is just stronger and longer lasting (and if it is that would be a huge let down, in my mind smoked meth seems like it should be as euphoric as crack but much longer lasting)

^^ Surely better to just buy some from someone else rather than risking explosion and a lengthy prison sentence attempting to bake your own?

I wish I knew a little chemistry, and then I would try giving this a go, as much as I like regular amphetamines, even if I do get sick of the duration sometimes, I have wanted to try methamphetamine for years just to see what the buzz is like compared to sulphate or if it is just stronger and longer lasting (and if it is that would be a huge let down, in my mind smoked meth seems like it should be as euphoric as crack but much longer lasting)

I'm the same as you mate. Always lusted after meth, never acquired it. I've even thought about this shake n bake business, but I know enough to know that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. There is a very real risk of killing yourself, or even worse, maiming yourself for life doing this. It's obviously doable, because thousands of people are doing it in the USA. But it seems like you need to be taught the process in person by an expert. Do NOT follow online instructions. The slightest mistake could cost you your life.

Anyway, it's fuckin loads less hassle to just buy it off the DN

I have never seen or heard of anyone around where I am from seeing it either. I live in the northern part of England and it just isn't aavailable through any source I know, even when I was at university in the city it was nowhere to be seen. I know i can get it using onions but its expensive, and i would chicken out incase it didnt live up to the hype and i would end up spending the same on coke instead because at least i would know i enjoyed it.

Hmm. Well aside from DN, I suppose you could either travel down to London where it's more common or talk to people in the gay community if you have one (they're probably the biggest users in the UK).

My advice would be to try and forget about it though. If you do find you like meth, it's incredibly addictive :\

Status
Not open for further replies.