European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

shake n bake meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the sexual favours I'd perform for just a couple gram of pure shards, there's just nothing like it. It destroyed me both physically and mentally but I would start it all over again without even thinking about it, lush gear.

Actually the sexual favours thing? Forget that, unless you're hot then bring it. Before my first hit and my cock turns into a button mushroom of course!!

Not sure if posted before...

NSFW:

Breaking-Bad-Heisenberg-Blue-Glass-Rock-Candy-1.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Raspberry-Candy-Crystals-Pound/dp/B005SWKZG4

you can buy that shit on amazon now?!

What in the name of all that is holy is that shit???
Someone explain? Is this another strawberry meth myth busting around the schools in the states? Or just another excuse for the mail to say meth can be made out of Ajax, wd40, cold and flu tablets and all in your own kitchen!!! Fuck I hate the daily male!!!

What in the name of all that is holy is that shit???
Someone explain? Is this another strawberry meth myth busting around the schools in the states? Or just another excuse for the mail to say meth can be made out of Ajax, wd40, cold and flu tablets and all in your own kitchen!!! Fuck I hate the daily male!!!

lol what are you going on about.

its a sweet (candy). That looks like blue meth.

Hahaha, that's quality. Check the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" section.
That's hilarious. I've never seen Breaking Bad, but Imost of the items in the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" section have a fancy dress flavour. Sooooo funny, how hard drug culture is (in a sweet candy sort of way of course), infiltrating even a seriously mainstream business like Amazon!

I find it hard to believe that meth is as bad as it's portrayed to be. I've got no experience at all, is it really that destructive?

Yeah it is. Talk to tweakers who've been using it for awhile, or ex-meth addicts. I've never used it and I never want to it's that bad.

That candy linked on Amazon is just rock candy it's sugar with dye/food coloring.

Looks like bath salts (liturally)
Doesnt look like ice or crystal meth

They have alot of extra stuff in that picture, im not sure what their method was, but it seemed way to complicated. And the quantity they said it made seemed pretty low. With only two boxes of 240mg I make around 8-10 grams. It's ridiculous.

A mate of mine sold pink champagne, as amphetamine and coke. At fifteen quid a gramme, a lot were dubious. He was a bullshitter, however. The last time I had pink speed, it was really cheap and strong. Not seen anything like it in years.

I can remember when Pink Champagne hit the market in the UK - was stupidly strong for the day to day speed that was available. I heard so many stories about it being mixed with coke / mixed with Heroin etc. Then along came base and turned the Pink stuff on its head - then putty, then paste, then oil etc.

You know when you have great speed when your clutching your chest and have that helicopter taking off in your head - woombf wooombf. Three days later, your house is spotless clean and you no longer speak to the people next door :D

I remember when I was working the doors in Newcastle in the mid-late 90s and we would see just shitloads of poor quality speed (fiver per grams) and hundreds of those orangey/yellow Mitsubishi pills. We would confiscate them and hand them over to the cops (although I'm sure many didn't),

I know me saying that I used to confiscate drugs and hand hem in may seem sacrilege to some but it's the same if paramedics/ambulance crew find drugs on someone who has ODd and is being treated.

If you think about it and put yourselves in our shoes,,,what else can we do. Although I know a lot of paramedics if the find drugs will simply put them down somewhere in the house or destroy them on sight rather than give them to the cops as we're not police. The welfare of the patient is the only real concern not getting someone busted for having a tenner wrap of H on them....that's not what we're there for.

Sorry I digress but round about 95-96 we saw a lot of so called pink champagne but the cops reckoned from tests they had done it was simply average to weak quality amphetamine sulphate mixed with glucose and food dye added.

Maybe once upon a time it was something special in regional areas of the UK but as has been said as above, dealers simply added red/pink dye to poor quality speed. doubled the price and said how wonderful it was. I often wondered if a placebo was at work there somewhere. I mean if you tell someone that is substance is mega potent then they might even feel stronger effects due to psychosomatic influence........IDK

If you think about it and put yourselves in our shoes,,,what else can we do.

Truly you are unique amongst all bouncers I have ever known. Never come across one who doesn't confiscate with one hand then sell it on with another.

Truly you are unique amongst all bouncers I have ever known. Never come across one who doesn't confiscate with one hand then sell it on with another.

Yeah of course that happens but I couldn't be doing that (I was just finishing my economics degree and starting medical school so selling on a few grams of speed for a fiver each would hardly be worth it since if caught my dreams of being a doctor would be gone). Plus I didn't need to earn a few extra quid THAT badly.

I knew loads of bouncers who sold drugs but they were generally a different character to myself. Lots were career criminals (these were the days before CRB checks and SIA badges). Many were in an out of the nick and some were just out and out psychopaths who should never have been working the doors. I think you're about the same age as myself so you will remember what doorman were like in the 90s lol!

Anyway, non that I knew of were wanting to go to uni study medicine so maybe I was unique.

Hand on heart though I swear on my mother's grave I never once sold anything on that I confiscated....don't know if that gives me moral high ground or just makes me stupid but either way it's the truth

Do you mind me asking Englandz, have you ever taken drugs other than your meds and steds?

Kudos for knowing your mind... something I lacked a lot when I was younger, I'd of blindly followed anyone off a cliff, very nearly did a few times.. i usually and luckily found a parachute on the way down ;)

"Pink Champagne" remains a mystery to me. Was sold at a premium and was definitely a fuckload stronger than the standard sulphate powder prevalent at the time. More like "base" (in terms of strength) that was just beginning to establish a foothold at the time I last had owt sold as that (early 90s). Did remind me (in hindsight) of meth more than standard speed... but clearly wasn't. I suspect it may've been rather impure meth... or very good speed with food colouring... Pretty sure it's just a "brand name" now and has been for quite some time. Rather like "base" itself in that sense - was once worth a wank but long since become total toss.
The pink colour is usually from benzaldehydes reacting with a strong base producing a red polymer. It's certainly nothing to boast about and indicates a sloppy synthesis throughout! Acetone washes it out.

Regarding shake and bake meth, you'd be a lunatic to try it. I can see how it could work in perfect conditions but it is far too dangerous.

Have u heard of zephrex d? Is it possible to extract the pseudoephidrine from the wax like pills?

Have u heard of zephrex d? Is it possible to extract the pseudoephidrine from the wax like pills?

From the website 'The most common meth-making method today, and clearly the most volatile and dangerous, is the one-pot process, commonly known as “Shake and Bake.” Using this method, law enforcement officials have rigorously tested Zephrex-D and were repeatedly unsuccessful in their attempts to make meth with our product. Further testing by independent laboratories concluded that known illicit extraction/conversion methods are also practically ineffective'

Could be bs. But if its going to be an extra hassle just buy something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.