Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux!

Wow, that was really good! It was slow to start, but it gradually built and built, and by about halfway in I was completely engrossed. It had an airy,spacey feel to it (especially because of the xylophone), but also had driving beats, and I thought the handclap/snare sound worked really well. My only criticism is that the 303 didn't sound very real (it sounded like a poor software imitation of a 303), but still - I liked the track a lot! 8/10.

Alex Smoke - Persona

It was good, but it just didnt grab me. To be honest, it was a bit boring
I liked the beat though

4.5/10

Aphex Twin - Vordhosbn

^ 4/10

It lacked a melody I liked, and the drums alone weren't quite enough to hold my interest. I can see other people liking it, though, just not my style.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reign- Unkle [false prophet remix]

Listen to the whole song while you're doing something... like gaming, or browsing, the buildup seems to get me better that way. :) The version I have is a bit longer, but this one will do.

http://muzika.hopto.org/player.php?...p3&n=12-the crystal method-unkle-reign (false...

edit: also, the volume, like most good songs, is better off being high :) -- unless you don't want to bother someone, it gets loud

woa the intro is very heavy.... not really my style... and the film clip was odd...

4.9/10

Electro Anthem!!!
+ the thing i like about this track is that I mix it into a number of different themes... happy, heavy, melocdic... \

win Jack Beats Get Down Original Mix

Electro Anthem!!!
+ the thing i like about this track is that I mix it into a number of different themes... happy, heavy, melocdic... \

win Jack Beats Get Down Original Mix

Hmmmmmmm. Not my kind of electro to be honest. I find those big, in-yer-face riffs quite cheesy, and I've heard that synth sound far too many times before (think Justice/Switch/Boys Noize). Don't get me wrong - I like melodies. But I generally prefer deeper/more subtle production. I'll give this 4/10.

Check this one out - you might like it:

Alex Smoke - Chica Wappa

It's not bad... rolls along. Not really my style.... But is nice for a mdxx comedown at the moment.

6/10 ... too slack to find a song... ok found one...

this song defently is a bit of journey for your standard electesk track... Jokers of the Scene - Baggu Bottom Boys

Ive always been kind of iffy on that song. The first half is a bit annoying IMO, while the second half is amazing.
since im so split a 5/10 works the best, however the second half is really great so im bumping it up to 6.5/10

Chase and Status - Running