Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6UaClr64lI
Armin Van Buuren - As The Rush Comes In (Motorcycle)

I quite like the beats and the bassline, but it's got a really cheesy, breathy, 'emotional' vocal - the same as thousands of other commercial trance tracks of the last 10 years. And the only real progression in the track is when that synth comes in around 5 minutes in - where've I heard that before? - again, on thousands of other commercial trance tracks over the last 10 years.

OK so I know I'm really panning the track, but it's not all that bad. It's just unoriginal and uninspiring. I'll give it 5/10 (beleive me, I've given far worse marks than that in this thread before!!!).

Layo & Bushwacka! - Let The Good Times Roll

underworld - dirty epic

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation. "

don't worry found it here: underworld - dirty epic

I am biased as I saw these guys at the start of the year, and opened my eye's to a different way of performing EDM. Was an experience. This is music. Great for just an overall different experience.

8/10 ... no born slippy, but when you've made one of the most quoted best EDM track ever. hard to live up to, but this track is great. The lyrics are always so rough, love IT.

SOULWAX owned this track, it was the anthem of an event in australia called parklife last year. well for me.

Alex Gopher - Aurora (Shinichi Osawa Remix)

Wait for the melody.