View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methedrone (bk-PMMA) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind trying myself Bk-PMMA, but I would be very careful with this substance. Snorting(and even eating) 100 mg sounds like a big dose for the initial trial. Start lower, with 25-50 mg maybe.

People enjoy PMA/PMMA very much, but optimal doses vary greatly from person to persone. One can enjoy 150 mg very much, and another one can have a lot of negative effects from 125 mg. Moreover, one can enjoy 100 mg much, but have terrible experience from as low as 150 mg.

Bk-PMMA can be even more tricky and dangerous compound, which requires special precautions: start low, don't even think about doubling your dose next, and don't mix it with other compounds!

^ I am interested in hearing your report. :)

I always kept my eye on this compound, despite its bad reputation.

There's really not that much information on the substance in this thread. Just a bunch of "don't do it" responses. Don't forget we are to assume a person will do it and should provide as much harm reduction and educational advice on the compound as possible.

With that said... just what the hell is a threshold dose orally and nasally for bk-PMMA? Also, any information covering its acute subjective effects?

Any information is much appreciated :)

another horrible methedrone thread... i expected better from bluelight(this is my disappointed face). maoi's and mdma? wtf? i expected to see a bunch of people posting about mephedrone by mistake, but damn guys... is there a methedrone pt.2: "back on topic edition" thread?

There has been a change of policy and a few compounds that are mostly stimulant and have really passed the initial 'research' stage should now only be discussed in OD, where it should not be a new topic. It's time to draw a line.

Let this be archived anywhere (now in PD), and if you have pressing questions that are related to this thread - please quote them in the OD megathread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.