View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methedrone (bk-PMMA) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur that the potential risks probably greatly outweigh the negligible gains. On the other hand, it's green - am I the only one who would find it hard to resist taking a green drug just cos it's green (and not weed)? :D

LOL, Its also hard to resist a green drug for me, my mind stops me from taking it tough:D.

I did around 150mg over 3 hours and i have to say it wasnt very good. Barely felt much but did get the increased heart rate. Not impressed

I did around 150mg over 3 hours and i have to say it wasnt very good. Barely felt much but did get the increased heart rate. Not impressed

Throw that shit away man.

Why did you buy 7 grams dude, atleast spend it on mephedrone or something, this stuff is just too terrible.

Mine is more like slightly yellow. I have 500 mgs or something though, for purely collecting purposes, I would never subject my body to this vileness however pure it may be.

Throw that shit away man.

Why did you buy 7 grams dude, atleast spend it on mephedrone or something, this stuff is just too terrible.

I think there was a vendor selling it very cheap after someone died....

Green!?
In a synthetic drug that's supposed to be white?

Until i got that green out and figured out what the fuck it was, i wouldn't let it anywhere near my mouth, nostril, or other orifice.

Green is not a good synthetic drug color.

Yellows, browns, even bordering to red-brown, are classic synthesis byproducts. You try to get em out, but they're usually not all _that_ horrible.
But green? What the fuck is green?
No organic remotely similar to methedrone is green. So it's either some completely unrelated organic contaminant... unlikely, OR its something inorganic. Like copper, nickel, or god-help-us chromate ions....
Downside potential is high with green synthetics.

Then again, the downside potential of methedrone in general is pretty high.

Chemically speaking I totally agree - green is seen in complex biomolecules and certain inorganic garbage that should never enter a human body. I'm too afraid even to consider the metals that could produce the wavelength.

Dude, I'm still apprehensive about a product of mine that is just good texture good pure color but alass reportedly inactive at the dose it should be. Thats alarm bells. Green color is DEFCON 3.
Needless to say I don't think TheAzo's reaction is that exaggerated or alarmist.

Yes, throwing away 7 grams of such a thing could be considered a waste. But instead consider the horrible horrible alternatives and put a smile on your face while you flush this in good health.

Red, brown or white colors might be every bit as toxic products as green. We cant say anything about toxicity judging by color. We can only say it contains something thats not bk-PMMA (which is probably pretty damn toxic itself)

We're not talking analysis here but indication. Bright red colors I would avoid also, beige tan and white is just no indication at all for such a compound, somewhat yellow is also less worrying. Sure you could get poisoned from a virgin white crystalline solid but that would happen without initial indication. Personally I have never heard or seen something like a significant red or green color in a research chemical, I say the argument stands that it is definitely not a good sign. And one of the main reasons is heavy metal salts or complexes, those are the most likely source of such coloration, it would not be expected chemically that these (meth)cathinone compounds in any step of the synthesis would be colored in such a way themselves. You need freaky pi electron activity, certain heterocyclic systems, double bond patterns. Green is way out of place here. Yuck!

Chemically speaking I totally agree - green is seen in complex biomolecules and certain inorganic garbage that should never enter a human body.

Chglorophyll is green and non-toxic

But yes in a synthetic compound, green is probably due to an inorganic ion such as copper or nickel (common catalysts in org chem) and def not what the smart crowd would be putting into their bodies. Look up the toxicology of cu++ Ni++ and hexavalent chromium - odds on bet you'll flush it after reading (could always carry out an inorganic analysis to determine if it's inorganic in origin, but personally I'd err on the side of safety and not let it anywhere near my body)

Thanks for the thread, decided I won't be trying this for a while/ever.

Think a hunt for flephedrone is in order :)

Some of the best sleep i've ever got were on methedrone.
Never felt any comedown, just waking up feeling refreshed and positive (which i rarely feel when waking up from a normal nights sleep... :|)

Last time i did it i got extremely sleepy around 2 hours in but then alcohol and a small amount of methylone were also involved.
I also noticed when waking up my heart was beating so fast and heavy i felt its vibrations in my bed. Not good.

I never do more than two bombs a night, after that i just get more stupid and inhibitionless. 8(

Stuff messing with your heart is so very very creepy. I am sorry to say that methylone, when used over time and for extended sittings and redoses gives me the same stuff to heart and veins. Weird since a friend of mine told me that side-effects should decrease with chronic use. Anyway ketones have this specific feel that is just downright off, you know?

Its hard for me to leave methylone alone since its so ideal in every other respect, but the existence of mephedrone and especially methedrone almost like, make me cry.

Yes yes this compound is demonized even after a short history and despite that I never used it,
for me the probability that this is worse than methylone even, is enough to give me that sorrowful feeling.
Must be the fact that these fucked up ketones seems to be flooding the streets of primarily the UK
as well. This development and the rise of GHB abuse are the two major reasons of worry in drug trends if you ask me. :(

Some of the best sleep i've ever got were on methedrone.
Never felt any comedown, just waking up feeling refreshed and positive (which i rarely feel when waking up from a normal nights sleep... :|)

Last time i did it i got extremely sleepy around 2 hours in but then alcohol and a small amount of methylone were also involved.
I also noticed when waking up my heart was beating so fast and heavy i felt its vibrations in my bed. Not good.

I never do more than two bombs a night, after that i just get more stupid and inhibitionless. 8(

Methylone on top of methedrone's mao inhibition, very smart:\.

I didnt know it was a MAOI, what kind? Is this experimentally confirmed or just a prediction derived from PMA or something?

I have tried 10 mg and felt barely baseline. No adverse reaction though... I will go by 10-20mg step from now...

Is this really less potent than mephedrone ? How much % more should be taken compared with mephedrone ?

I tried currently following bk-cetone, and here is my preference order: Meph > Methylone > Butylone. Hope it's not as bad as butylone, a quite shitty one...

I understand the concern considering PMMA as amphetamine sister, but i never redose (redosing is stupid) and never consums more than 100mg for bk-*

ugh, I get the sense that a lot of this is fueled by the lack of decent blow or pills. now I see coke getting cut with this shit, I'm sure this must happen quite often. let's see what happens when we mix coke's inherent cardio-toxicity with this? I predict awful things.

you have all convinced me to stay far, far away.

I hope you're still enjoying your high when your knees turn purple and your dick falls off.

If used in moderation mephedrone is fine. The high is great and you get wonderful empathy from it. The problem is using it in moderation, its extremely morish. :(

If used in moderation mephedrone is fine.

This is not true for everyone; at 200 mg, orally dosed, I almost sought medical attention for out of control heart-rate.

ebola

Im inclined to agree. Had irregular heart rate about 48 hours after ingesting 350 mg mephedrone. That was the third and last time I ever ingested that crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.